Disconnected after 30 seconds i log in-game

CataPvE

I was fine for 3 weeks, until the server got rebooted for maintenance last Wednesday. Random DC's, 10s delay, going on for hours. 1 toon dc's other 2 stay ingame and it cycles through them.

Yesterday 1 by 1 my CP members dc's while I was fine. 4/7 dc'd. All this while having internet.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a mix of disconnect problems here, one time right during the logging in process i got disconnected and one time after 30 seconds.
For the rest i have constant disconnects with just 1 character a time usually, this character starts to lag terribly and either catches up and kills many mobs super fast or just plain disconnects.
I can observe my character that is lagging from the other character and it looks "fine", it runs the macro, kills mobs, uses skills everything and then after a while it just gets kicked from the game with a disconnect or catches up on the "missed time".

Something changed during that emergancy maintenance. and now the game is unplayable, cant be soloing using buffers and having 3 clients that keeps disconnecting every 30minutes. Cant join a party that gets mad over my disconnects.

I Highly doubt its and isp issue since we cant be having the same isp in different countries. Could be the routing to the server but why would it change during the emergancy maintenance?

It's not from ISP , i now have 0 problems and before i used to have, nothing i have changed and also my ISP and works fine now. They have some problems at servers. Is pretty cheap to rent a good server in 2021, but they continue to use the one with problems, not sure why.