[Completed] Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, May 20, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance today, Thursday, May 20. All game servers will be unavailable at 1:00 p.m. PDT (10:00 p.m GMT+2). Game servers will be unavailable for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Fixed an issue where the penalty was not removed for clan leave and clan kick for the Call of Clans event.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Defeat 3 Raid Bosses" clan mission had the wrong progression bar.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, CataPvE said:

@Hime@JujiHope u wont nerf the rates on staffs we aleardy have tons of them. U did that on artifacts and all that. Dont do it again please. Thanks. Its aleardy hard.

jsut wait for it m8...

edit: i think the rates already suck, but will probably be lower.

"Magic unannounced maintenance"  to lower enchant rate..

As clan penalty is very important thing to do and it cant wait till Wednesday..

Oh also a description in progress bar most important update to do so you need emergency update..

Try again guys learn from your mistakes from the past... everyone know u just need to nerf enchant rates..

honesty the suspicion might be totally unwarranted here as it was flagged right away a major free event feature wasnt working so emergency fix would be coming so here it is, the fix

not everything is a conspiracy, at least not until proven it is ;)

13 minutes ago, gags said:

"Magic unannounced maintenance"  to lower enchant rate..

As clan penalty is very important thing to do and it cant wait till Wednesday..

Oh also a description in progress bar most important update to do so you need emergency update..

Try again guys learn from your mistakes from the past... everyone know u just need to nerf enchant rates..

:D bro, this is not the first time, juji not check changes :P he cant learn it.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Fixed an issue where the penalty was not removed for clan leave and clan kick for the Call of Clans event.

Classic already having tons of people quit these last 2 months , They keep making it p2w

• Hime changed the title to [Completed] Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, May 20, 2021

GG big shit event, I don’t even know why I went in, Yesterday before the RR with 400 enchanted I put 4 +14 weapons and 1 +15 outside which were several +12 now hj after the RR 800 enchants 0 +14 and tell me it was a bug fix? Obs I have 107 of luc so I just think that you staff should be ashamed because they screwed with the enchant and there is still nothing in the boxes when it opens

I don't even know why I still believe that you guys are doing something to help the player but rather to sink deeper and deeper

In my opinion you want everyone to stop playing this game so you can just close without having to refund anything to anyone

good luck to those who still believe that you can get something at an event because I don't even spend + 1 cent on this game

4 minutes ago, ryver11 said:

GG grande merda de evento, nem sei porque entrei, Ontem antes do RR com 400 encantados coloquei 4 +14 armas e 1 +15 fora que eram vários +12 agora hj depois do RR 800 encanta 0 +14 e me diga que foi uma correção de bug? Obs eu tenho 107 de luc então só acho que vcs pessoal deveria ter vergonha porque se ferrou com o enchant e ainda não tem nada nas caixas quando abre

Eu nem sei porque ainda acredito que vocês estão fazendo algo para ajudar o jogador, mas sim afundar cada vez mais

Na minha opinião, você quer que todos parem de jogar este jogo para que você possa simplesmente fechar sem ter que devolver nada a ninguém

boa sorte para aqueles que ainda acreditam que você pode conseguir algo em um evento porque eu nem gasto + 1 centavo neste jogo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AThySUUc0dA 

then this is another proof of what they do with their players You teach to be ashamed of deceiving so many people post at least what is the probability of drop? you can't forget why there is no chance

This is absolutely disgraceful @Juji and @LIME .   You would have never fixed the penalty issue if you werent infact in truth fully nerfing the slayer enchant rate. You should be ashamed at the level of deceit that you are employing in this game . If   I was running the company i would sack the so called development team for not developing the game but rather fleecing its players.

Just now, IvankaMTrump said:

So it's going to be this bad for how many months?!@?!?! Mass DC/ing dying...

4 Golden Balls is all we get for this NEW SERVER CRAP!?!

DCSoft buy a new server not made in Mexico!! Try American Made!! Quit being soooooo CHEAP!!

NEW SERVER RIGHT, "NEW" to DCSoft maybe! not NEW TO the world!! Used and abused!!

11 hours ago, PeggyHill said:

Classic already having tons of people quit these last 2 months , They keep making it p2w

word....

Classic has been out since oct 2018, it took them what? 2.5 years to realize that? the fact that 1 of the major game features that makes L2 unique are not there is a no no. "Subclass" ( unless they added it later, but it was one of the announcements they made in the first few months after launch).

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance today, Thursday, May 20. All game servers will be unavailable at 1:00 p.m. PDT (10:00 p.m GMT+2). Game servers will be unavailable for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Fixed an issue where the penalty was not removed for clan leave and clan kick for the Call of Clans event.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Defeat 3 Raid Bosses" clan mission had the wrong progression bar.

Thank you!

• Fixed another issue that the enchant rater for dragon slayer weapon was too high and people were succeeding a lot and we dont want that, we want all people to keep paying and failing again and again

Unfortunately everyone has noticed that the enchants rate has been reduced drastically, on Wednesday we had +16 weapons that give a rulers belt genesis that would be one of the first items that starts to be worth the event. So ncsoft performed an emergency maintenance and arranged something to fix and bring down the server. However, in reality the main focus was to adjust the enchant rate of the event (same thing happened in last artifact compound event).

Once again benefiting the players that are already top grade on the server and killing the chance of beginners to climb, would the intention be to force a purchase to be able to grow? as it is but it is the inverse average players who make payment are giving up the game, beginners already give up even before trying anything. Today, we are practically obliged to pay for the prestige pack in order to make it possible to have adena to buy measly Soulshots U$15,00/month, then you plus need to doante a lot to try to get any value item (chance still TOOOOO LOOOWWWW).

Look at it from this angle. On Wednesday the big players with boxes full of adena (nothing wrong with having the char box with adena cause of limit in this server) came in buying items from the event with adena and made countless weapons +16, +17 and even +20 guaranteeing profit and good items , while other players need time to acquire the adena (or players has differente gmt time and are working and not in game by the time), make payment and then start the enchant routine of the event and try to guarantee something, but what really happens? The big players made countless weapons and made a profit on Wednesday and the small and medium ones came only on Thursday (1 measly day after the start of the event, our hours?) to try their luck but the rates were drastically reduced! Is that fair? why launch an event and adjust the enchant rate? Anyway, where do you want to go with these event manipulations?

I start to think that the intent is for the server to close and for that they are doing everything so that the players give up the game for the purpose of not having to make refunds for the players.

13 hours ago, IvankaMTrump said:

So it's going to be this bad for how many months?!@?!?! Mass DC/ing dying...

4 Golden Balls is all we get for this NEW SERVER CRAP!?!

DCSoft buy a new server not made in Mexico!! Try American Made!! Quit being soooooo CHEAP!!

Hi Sesh

To be honest, i dont understand you  NCWEST, i mean you said in this thread, fixing bugs, but you wasnt meantioned the enchant rate neft,  Can be SUED NCWEST cause wasnt write this!

Paying real money, and you guys change the mechaninc without say it, THiS IS FRAUD CHEATING

22 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

To be honest, i dont understand you  NCWEST, i mean you said in this thread, fixing bugs, but you wasnt meantioned the enchant rate neft,  Can be SUED NCWEST cause wasnt write this!

Paying real money, and you guys change the mechaninc without say it, THiS IS FRAUD CHEATING

i 100% agree with you 

anything that give still a sense to login? greedy chests fixed? some power boosts to get reasonables farming? some exp? some add-on on l2store for missing stuff like einhsad store?

nothing nothing just stale?

+1