Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Hime

if they leave as is, dont roll back, dont let the masses participate and buy chests as well to obtain new rewards, ill quit too.

with the money i spent the last 2 weeks on the event, i would have made stage 2 dragon daggers for the same cost.  

thats shit if they do nothing

• Like 2

Roll forward like a normal person would do. Just re add the boxes on l2 store with the new reward for all of us to play. Let us rich create weapons. Its 2021 stop crying shit happens. Rollback is impossible now without anybody being impacted. 

So roll forward and lets make those bad ass DWs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KATALAVATE said:

Roll forward like a normal person would do. Just re add the boxes on l2 store with the new reward for all of us to play. Let us rich create weapons. Its 2021 stop crying shit happens. Rollback is impossible now without anybody being impacted. 

So roll forward and lets make those bad ass DWs.

only bug exploiters will be impacted so... 

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

So did they nerf our version and now we are seeing what the rewards should of been?  That makes it even more disgusting.

this is japan/taiwan's rewards.  everone there has stage 3 and 20 cloaks and stage 6 god jewels

now we know why...

and yet we all still sit here and spend money to get screwed...

Be ready for "oh sorry, you didn't use the bug? Ehhh now is late, take the angel cat, i keep my money"

They will never rollback the adena/market/trades of some big emperors.

Wonder who was buying dw fragment before the event? Is simple to remember for naia people

• Haha 1

one more that will quit if ncsoft doesn't fix this issue.

And stop to ask to extend the event, don't be stupid. 

Do you really thing if they extend the event, you will be able to enchant any weapon to +10 +++ ? 

they gonna make as hard as to enchant +20++ on the previously event. 

• Like 1

look rollback to state before maintenance is best, that way nobody looses anything except time

if not possible, lmao if so, then leave new reward list and extend the event for 2 more weeks so everyone has equal chance to get in on this rewards fiesta!!

@LIME @Juji @Hime - any comments please ???

@Hime @LIME @Juji
This is a bad taste from you folks. We have been doing many +10, +12, +14 & +15 during the event to get literally bad reward.
You messed this up pretty bad. 
If we would have known the result earlier, we could have stopped as a CP and could have made a DW for everyone. Yet we got lousy rewards from enchants before today's maintenance.

Could you stop nerfing event and do them like in Korean and other zones?

Thank you!

Just now, Draecke said:

look rollback to state before maintenance is best, that way nobody looses anything except time

if not possible, lmao if so, then leave new reward list and extend the event for 2 more weeks so everyone has equal chance to get in on this rewards fiesta!!

I really think rolling back is the only sollution. Other than that they will lose a lot of players. Me included

1 minute ago, Draecke said:

and a 20% discount up to the same ncoin amount spent during the event weeks on event items.

6 minutes ago, ArtaX said:

Be ready for "oh sorry, you didn't use the bug? Ehhh now is late, take the angel cat, i keep my money"

They will never rollback the adena/market/trades of some big emperors.

Wonder who was buying dw fragment before the event? Is simple to remember for naia people

many was buying crying more

1 minute ago, Whatif said:

Actually , 

-Anyone who is involved in this "BUG" ,  enchanted for 3 weeks and gathered +12 weapons :) . You just can imagine how many claws is out there  now lol 

more than I can count im sure lol bet they still over price the crap out of them lol