Emergency Maintenance: Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Juji

6 minutes ago, fkoff said:

Shameful really. How do you only realise what is going on after 8 hours or so?
This is either lack of interest or lack of management.

probably both among other things 

6 minutes ago, fkoff said:

Are we not paying enough?

apparently not

This bug showed us some things:

1) The drop / open / enchant rate on other servers (Core, Asia, etc.) is much better than ours;
2) The rewards for events like these are also much better, which represents a double gain for them compared to us: easier enchant rate and better reward for this enchanted item, for example;
3) NCWest is desperate to blind us to information like this, so the "roll back" patch doesn't mention anything, it doesn't explain anything! They just said we're having a "roll back" period. It would be right to mention that there was an error and another server's reward table was used or any information, but transparency is not their virtue;
4) We at NA (Chroros / Naia) will continue to be treated like fools with ridiculous rewards, drop rates / enchantments, events and etc. because apparently we can get this horrible treatment that we still feed the game as usual (buying NC Coins, Prestige Pack, etc.);
5) In Core, a toon can be very well equipped with nothing more than 1/3 of what you should spend in NA, there are items available for direct purchase from the L2 Store and it's benefits everyone , however the NA "bosses" with their trillions in adena seem to interfere in the game more than we imagine, also dominating the content that is offered to us in game; and
6) Last but not least, they are giving a sh*t about our complaints, requests and suggestions. Money is flowing into their pockets and that seems to be enough for them.

• Like 2

• L2 Team

The rollback is complete (all game data has been rolled back to the state prior to the server open). Servers are now back online!

We will be discussing the exchange issue with the Dev team today and will share an update on our plans for compensation this week. I have spawned Angel Cat and Dandy (use /target dandy twice) for the time being until next week.

It's a shame how many hours it takes to fix this error.  😅

We'll wait than NCSOFT fixes this bug well and NC don't forget any players who abused this bug after maintenance.

Please NCSOFT don't forget than abuse to the one game bug are penalized. 😤

19 minutes ago, Heizer said:

This bug showed us some things:

1) The drop / open / enchant rate on other servers (Core, Asia, etc.) is much better than ours;
2) The rewards for events like these are also much better, which represents a double gain for them compared to us: easier enchant rate and better reward for this enchanted item, for example;
3) NCWest is desperate to blind us to information like this, so the "roll back" patch doesn't mention anything, it doesn't explain anything! They just said we're having a "roll back" period. It would be right to mention that there was an error and another server's reward table was used or any information, but transparency is not their virtue;
4) We at NA (Chroros / Naia) will continue to be treated like fools with ridiculous rewards, drop rates / enchantments, events and etc. because apparently we can get this horrible treatment that we still feed the game as usual (buying NC Coins, Prestige Pack, etc.);
5) In Core, a toon can be very well equipped with nothing more than 1/3 of what you should spend in NA, there are items available for direct purchase from the L2 Store and it's benefits everyone , however the NA "bosses" with their trillions in adena seem to interfere in the game more than we imagine, also dominating the content that is offered to us in game; and
6) Last but not least, they are giving a sh*t about our complaints, requests and suggestions. Money is flowing into their pockets and that seems to be enough for them.

I told you. No respect for us. Not a little bit! 
A shame compensation from a shame company and dev team.

Still treating us like fools!

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

The rollback is complete (all game data has been rolled back to the state prior to the server open). Servers are now back online!

We will be discussing the exchange issue with the Dev team today and will share an update on our plans for compensation this week. I have spawned Angel Cat and Dandy (use /target dandy twice) for the time being until next week.

46 minutes ago, Juji said:

I had purchased 5600 ncoins and bought a few things (2 x 2400 rune packs + soulshots) with them before the rollback.  Now the items are gone, and so are the ncoins.  How long before this gets rectified?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Juji said:

I got r110 gear from boxes. I want it back.

2 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Looking for 2 infos.

1st - When the perma bans will start for cheaters?

2nd - If the perma bans arent coming, when the server will close with all this bullshit going on?

today had nothing to do with cheaters... wtf...

ppl need to focus

1 hour ago, Juji said:

We will be discussing the exchange issue with the Dev team today and will share an update on our plans for compensation this week.

The Exchange issue refers to the fact that I cant do anything with the Mystical Enchant scrolls now? The NPC Lula has no option for returning Slayers nor to buy them.

I still have some Enchant scrolls left and am slowly running out of time to use my hard earned Enchant scrolls :/

2 hours ago, Juji said:

A reversão foi concluída (todos os dados do jogo foram revertidos para o estado anterior à abertura do servidor). Os servidores estão online novamente!

Estaremos discutindo a questão da troca com a equipe de desenvolvimento hoje e compartilharemos uma atualização sobre nossos planos de compensação esta semana. Eu gerei Angel Cat e Dandy (use / direcione o dandy duas vezes) por enquanto, até a próxima semana.

You've reversed the dragon slayer weapons issue from the event, now you can enable again in the luna npc the exchange of the mythical dragon chest for mysterious weapon enchant and the dragon slayer weapons purchase to exchange for the rewards , I have a lot of mysterious weapon enchant scroll in my bag and I can't use it, what you do now? i need to use it or if not is useless.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ogoshi said:

You've reversed the dragon slayer weapons issue from the event, now you can enable again in the luna npc the exchange of the mythical dragon chest for mysterious weapon enchant and the dragon slayer weapons purchase to exchange for the rewards , I have a lot of mysterious weapon enchant scroll in my bag and I can't use it, what you do now? i need to use it or if not is useless.

agree on that

• L2 Team

The current Mysterious Dragon Slayer Weapon enchant exchange is unavailable on the Luna NPC since it is still broken and we are waiting on the hotfix for the reward exchange now from the Dev team.