Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hime

7 hours ago, Hime said:

It's still a work in progress. We'll have more about it as we get closer to implementing it into the game.

Hime and what about server disconnect? and what about after I come from work I cant log because your login server and launcher always fail? last 2 days I needed 30 min to log in. why this stuff dosent get fixed this maintenance?

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Not being removed.

Dont you think you are defrauding people? I personally went to forum and asked Conguero if the runes will be removed and he confirmed YES and then they didnt get removed... I also wanted to buy 2387430957435743 runes, but thx to him lying i didnt.. 

NC staff are a bunch of liars, scammers and incompetent people. Thanks for screwing people yet again.

1 hour ago, Raefiya said:

Dont you think you are defrauding people? I personally went to forum and asked Conguero if the runes will be removed and he confirmed YES and then they didnt get removed... I also wanted to buy 2387430957435743 runes, but thx to him lying i didnt.. 

NC staff are a bunch of liars, scammers and incompetent people. Thanks for screwing people yet again.

This, really just remove those runes as this is not fair to those of us that did want to invest in them but didn't due to incorrect information provided by NCWest staff..

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Hime you guys really should just do as what you have announced back then and remove also the xp runes as else people like me who didn't bother to stock pile them because NC said they would be removed will be upset.. let's stop with the bad communications ok ?

Only some people getting favoured AGAIN in this game... NCWest in a nutshell

Lolz... was wondering why i still had that stuff on toons, i used what i could...

Thx to your technical glitch atleast i had the time to use most of them, during the time frame of the event there just wasnt enough time to use all of them, so thanks.

Maybe make them last this long next event...

If I had known the runes would be in game for so long I would have kept them for the weekend xp-boost. Instead, i wasted them for nonsense only so that I get at least something before they are deleted.

12 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Neutron when you finally decide to run the remove Elysium Weapons script feel free to add those XP runes to it so the rest of the players don't feel cheated anymore..

Cut the crap dude, there are no character runing with milions of rune...none of us stock them. Ok, mby some(few) still have 10-15 pcs in inventory...but thats it all. For that dont worth to make a program to removed.

You feel cheated for what you could have not for what others have atm....Ipocrisy in the purest form. Stop nova&mscry (done Draecke)on forum...

erm no it's all about how NC staff communicates as even when specificaly asked to confirm we get stuff like this and btw you do know that HTH aka BornInHell & Raefiya are MS so if you wanna be funny say it right and say "stop the MS & Nova cry on forum".. or hey maybe this stuff ain't have anything to do with clansor ingame politics hmm ?

if NC had properly communicated those would have stayed ingame the prices would have been higher and ppl doing that event would have made more adena out of it so there's that too

21 hours ago, Draecke said:

This, really just remove those runes as this is not fair to those of us that did want to invest in them but didn't due to incorrect information provided by NCWest staff..

And also unfair to those who, despite everything, we decided to invest in these runes.

I have been playing for 2 years and I have already seen how some event items aren't deleted, or at least on a different date.

What else could you have done with the shattered Squash fragments?

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

erm no it's all about how NC staff communicates as even when specificaly asked to confirm we get stuff like this and btw you do know that HTH aka BornInHell & Raefiya are MS so if you wanna be funny say it right and say "stop the MS & Nova cry on forum".. or hey maybe this stuff ain't have anything to do with clansor ingame politics hmm ?

if NC had properly communicated those would have stayed ingame the prices would have been higher and ppl doing that event would have made more adena out of it so there's that too

I did modify as requested, my bad...also im not tying to be funny im just annoyed of you guys...you all cry for everything, if its rain you cry on forum.and make a ticket to support....enough its enough i say.

In case you didnt notice your trashtalk, your permanent race to gain a little more of ms or a little more of nova, your "I mass report x player coz he exist in game", your monopol for castles, your monopol for raids, your privacy to farm in elven due to pay to win sistem, etc...cause more players to quit and in case you didnt notice also Chronos status is no more Heavy but Light and Normal. And im talking about both sides.

I had to speak 2 weeks with suppor gms to make my payment curency in USD not in EURO on 1to1 parity-I was asking no more then fair paying as presented on website eg: 5 usd=400 ncoin ...not 5euro=400ncoins to make it happent....you ask GMs to move character bound items from char to char and they do it in a eye blink.

How many privilege do you want? How can you feel cheated? We, er: most players, feel cheated and abbandoned by NcSoft....not you.

So, take your dragon weapons and your amazing exclusive op items made with GMs help and go farm fast in Elven coz you are about to left behind by other side.

ps:Draecke dont take personal, most contentet of my post is for both sides....not for you.

5 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

eg: 5 usd=400 ncoin ...not 5euro=400ncoins

Yeah they made a mistake, for 10 years

Pleist check your email for transactions confirmation and post in here the tax rate you are paying please, then check the usa tax rate on virtual goods.

I can't do it without beeing banned, again.

8 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Yeah they made a mistake, for 10 years

Pleist check your email for transactions confirmation and post in here the tax rate you are paying please, then check the usa tax rate on virtual goods.

I can't do it without beeing banned, again.

Prices posted on l2 website are us tax included... if I have other taxes to pay for virtual goods in my country its my problem not NCSOFT ...but its not the case here. Not to mention they are not paying gross taxes in US...they have an offshore company located in London,UK(as Macron said>>>fiscal optimisation:ph34r:).

4 days ago expired my forum ban...im not gonna post again against forum rules, its anoying to be bannedxD(Conquero watch me like an eagle:x).

21 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

if I have other taxes to pay for virtual goods in my country its my problem not NCSOFT ...

Imho it's your problem because no country on earth has a tax rate on virtual goods of 40%

Oh well i've got the 13th ban. Bye :D

Archived