Live Server Maintenance: October 27, 2021

Hime

Halloween Hot Time will start from 16:00 – 24:00 server time, increasing the number of monsters that appear in the designated hunting zones.

For what Time zone is that timeframe valid?

On Naia, Hot Time started 2 later... 18:00 server time, it will end 2:00 server time i guess?

@Juji this Spirit Potion damage boost is nothing close to the deleted cookie and it's xp boost aspect is meaningless outside xp server settings so why or who had the brilliant idea to make it time limited ? tell me why we should buy it ? if there is 100% sure a server xp settings event incl. vitality & party bonus ample within it's limited time setting (at least 2 weeks) then please share that with us as else it's just not worth the money spend.

unknown.png

Given that the Latern buff is only 1 min can you guys at least increase the drop rate.. I mean cmon  this so call event is already scary enough. While you guys at it fix the nightmare event too cause that last update brought people back but now they just wanna leave again!

19 minutes ago, Beverley said:

Not more Greedy Chests please!

There were a mafia there using bot programs, boxes, cameras in all game areas, and much more.
Top geared players who wanted even more and much more leaving no chance for the others. Please dont introduce never more this chests. 

--------------------------

Thanks for: x75 Erupting Vitality Potions

Most naive thing I 've read today ... the economy is fubar, because there is a severe lack of items. Hyperinflation, which leads to ncwest charging people 360 bucks for a RC5. That's insane. Juji controls the supply, Juji charges whatever. If you want an analogy, look at the drug cartels .

Chests were the last way items were introduced into the economy WITHOUT NCWest controlling the prices. I 'm not naive, I know they will never bring them back because it would hurt their bottom line to do so , but seeing a actual player advocating against bringing them back is ... the craziest thing I 've seen. 

13 minutes ago, Mete said:

Most naive thing I 've read today ... the economy is fubar, because there is a severe lack of items. Hyperinflation, which leads to ncwest charging people 360 bucks for a RC5. That's insane. Juji controls the supply, Juji charges whatever. If you want an analogy, look at the drug cartels .

Chests were the last way items were introduced into the economy WITHOUT NCWest controlling the prices. I 'm not naive, I know they will never bring them back because it would hurt their bottom line to do so , but seeing a actual player advocating against bringing them back is ... the craziest thing I 've seen. 

U're so funny u thing Greedy chest Will help down this super-inflation?? Only ban Cheaters/RMT who farm those chest Will help breath SV.. & all those who got ban account for 1 week/month should be get permanente.. cause those guy still are top 1/10 players on SV.. they cheated bot & only 1 week ban.. funny work a GM do here...but if u are legit & ask for a refurnd ur account is insta-banned permanently(atleast u Pay).

1 minute ago, Billz said:

U're so funny u thing Greedy chest Will help down this super-inflation?? Only ban Cheaters/RMT who farm those chest Will help breath SV.. & all those who got ban account for 1 week/month should be get permanente.. cause those guy still are top 1/10 players on SV.. they cheated bot & only 1 week ban.. funny work a GM do here...but if u are legit & ask for a refurnd ur account is insta-banned permanently(atleast u Pay).

First of all, boting became irrelevant when auto exp was introduced. Like it or, we are all bots these days.

Second of all, yes. ANY method that introduces items into the economy is better than the "sole supplier" model NCWest has adopted.  I care more about playing a game that isn't constantly crippled in favor of the cash shop that I care about RMTers. You can do something about the people in game cheating, as a player. You can do NOTHING when your only option is to pay whatever exorbitant prices Juji comes up with every quarter so he can meet his sales targets and get his bonus.

And to clarify, I don't care about RC5, I already had one. But the trend is obvious, once they run out of low-mid players wallets to exsanguinate , they will move on to whoever's left.

39 minutes ago, Mete said:

First of all, boting became irrelevant when auto exp was introduced. Like it or, we are all bots these days.

Second of all, yes. ANY method that introduces items into the economy is better than the "sole supplier" model NCWest has adopted.  I care more about playing a game that isn't constantly crippled in favor of the cash shop that I care about RMTers. You can do something about the people in game cheating, as a player. You can do NOTHING when your only option is to pay whatever exorbitant prices Juji comes up with every quarter so he can meet his sales targets and get his bonus.

And to clarify, I don't care about RC5, I already had one. But the trend is obvious, once they run out of low-mid players wallets to exsanguinate , they will move on to whoever's left.

we all have a different opinion .. for me the idea is to promote the rules of the game, why the lead of Imax still in this Game ?? He got several time múltiples ban for only 1 weeks max for using adrenaline or other programs.. yes ofc he's not using anymore u can deduce that now he died 1 shot for any same lvl player.. & thx for that he is top 1 SV for over years... U think is fair ??  & Like him theres alot of top player.

On 10/27/2021 at 9:56 AM, Instinctive said:

About the issue with the graphics and the new model of characters any official statement? This model (how toons keep weapons,shields,sigil) gonna be perma? 

same question here

On 10/30/2021 at 12:00 PM, SrtMarques said:

Yeah

On 10/28/2021 at 2:57 PM, Beverley said:

Not more Greedy Chests please!

There were a mafia there using bot programs, boxes, cameras in all game areas, and much more.
Top geared players who wanted even more and much more leaving no chance for the others. Please dont introduce never more this chests. 

--------------------------

Thanks for: x75 Erupting Vitality Potions

and you one of those adena sellers m...ok ?  for which more items mean less money? now greedy chest could be best solution for new ppl

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 231964596 said:

and you one of those adena sellers m...ok ?  for which more items mean less money? now greedy chest could be best solution for new ppl

Yes I prefer 100x times NCsoft still nerf all the RMT's bussines!! & Hope they only add ítems from store!! SELL NCOINS 40KK each "that way we will end the farmers and bots of the server!!  Buy only from store !! Cheers !!!!QQ more RMT's & Hero's!!