Live Server Maintenance: December 1, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Winds of Grace Changes will be active after the maintenance.
  • L2M Celebration Event will continue for 1 final week. All related event items will be removed on December 8.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales in the L2 Store will end.
    • Black Friday 50/50 Box and Black Friday Coins will be removed from players' inventories on December 8.
  • Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasure Chests, and Spirit Potions will be removed from players' inventories on 12/8.

• L2 Team
4 minutes ago, Neno said:

It will remain. The items being removed on the 8th is L2M Chests, L2M Blessing Buffs, and L2M Celebration Coins. Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Charm will be removed on the 15th.

3 minutes ago, Nutter said:

No exp event ? No new event just a continuation of the same ? Jeez NcSoft have excelled themselves with generosity once again :(

No new events starting this week. Next week we'll have new events.

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

It will remain. The items being removed on the 8th is L2M Chests, L2M Blessing Buffs, and L2M Celebration Coins. Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Charm will be removed on the 15th.

Ok @Hime thanks for fast response ;)

19 minutes ago, Hime said:

You guys need to take some steps to fix the economy. Events are awesome, but with the ingame economy broken like it is there will be noone left to enjoy them.

in previous mainance topic was information:

Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasure Chests, and Spirit Potions will be removed from players' inventories on December 8.

now you speak:

Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasure Chests, and Spirit Potions will be removed from players' inventories.

so when the Night Market Coins are removed?

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Galrin said:

in previous mainance topic was information:

Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasure Chests, and Spirit Potions will be removed from players' inventories on December 8.

now you speak:

Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasure Chests, and Spirit Potions will be removed from players' inventories.

so when the Night Market Coins are removed?

Typo in the maintenance notes, it will be removed on 12/8 as planned.

Have we seen last Red Libra of the year?  I really need NPC that lets players change weapons, armor and stuff. 

Something like that should be normal part of game, tbh. Make those lazy blacksmiths earn their keep, instead of letting them stand around town harassing the gatekeepers. 🤣

Each time staff post the wrong Holiday, bad dates or times something happens, gives out incorrect information in general it is a reflection of you not giving two cents about this community and/or your job.  Is there no one that can proof read these posts, no supervisors?  Just share your work with each other before sending out to the world.  I can not recall a recent post without an error or correction needed.  Just show us you care enough to give us quality communications... hope this isn't too much to ask.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kosmetas said:

Each time staff post the wrong Holiday, bad dates or times something happens, gives out incorrect information in general it is a reflection of you not giving two cents about this community and/or your job.  Is there no one that can proof read these posts, no supervisors?  Just share your work with each other before sending out to the world.  I can not recall a recent post without an error or correction needed.  Just show us you care enough to give us quality communications... hope this isn't too much to ask.

The Mutated Orc Chest comes in my mind.

Oh btw i am still lf a reply on that..... 😂😜

I am a solo player , no so strong but stronger than many.

what I want to bring your attention is even if I play solo  for me to get 30M adena will be  around  6  or 7 days  and I play about 7 to 12 hours per day.

the economy is out of Wack r  now, it needs some fixing .

new players have no change to take any advantage , even with prestige if they dont have a "decent weapon" 

I am not new , I been here for several years  I change my earthia to an archer . now I cant  play at Island of soul . so I quit my prestige , wating  to get back to be able to play there again , but  even  if I get aden a I would not be able to buy gear, no one is making  / no one is selling, I try to  craft a lvl 3 ruby. so far I fail like 14 times, that was a lot of materials gone , now  I`ll need several months of saving..

no complaining  I play just for fun solo even my gear it's not soo good , just saying , If I was probably, I have to be force to quit in just few days. luck / chance and  ways to get  /  buy gear in the game are almost none  r now.

Red Libra please. With last event, awesome event. Need red libra back to change weapon. No ppl Trading weapon on Naia. 

Can we have easy way to have Rune Stones? Prices to have simple skill Go insane. To much hard for newbie player like me. Ty

40 minutes ago, jaleman31 said:

I am a solo player , no so strong but stronger than many.

what I want to bring your attention is even if I play solo  for me to get 30M adena will be  around  6  or 7 days  and I play about 7 to 12 hours per day.

the economy is out of Wack r  now, it needs some fixing .

new players have no change to take any advantage , even with prestige if they dont have a "decent weapon" 

I am not new , I been here for several years  I change my earthia to an archer . now I cant  play at Island of soul . so I quit my prestige , wating  to get back to be able to play there again , but  even  if I get aden a I would not be able to buy gear, no one is making  / no one is selling, I try to  craft a lvl 3 ruby. so far I fail like 14 times, that was a lot of materials gone , now  I`ll need several months of saving..

no complaining  I play just for fun solo even my gear it's not soo good , just saying , If I was probably, I have to be force to quit in just few days. luck / chance and  ways to get  /  buy gear in the game are almost none  r now.

You can't say  - "I am a solo player , no so strong but stronger than many".  You are in down of 99% server gamers. You so weak that even cant imagine! 

Afk mode 112lvl personage from simple mobs  in 1h getting ~25kk(m)

Storm (solo dd) - 150kk

ios 112 (solo dd) -750kk

and etc...

Not TOP - but strong dd in TOI, TOI_wold geting 5b in 1h....

You simple not understand this game, find clan, find smart people - they maybe will make for you tips.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gofur said:

Red Libra please. With last event, awesome event. Need red libra back to change weapon. No ppl Trading weapon on Naia. 

Can we have easy way to have Rune Stones? Prices to have simple skill Go insane. To much hard for newbie player like me. Ty

Runes droping in TOI, TOI_wold. Alot. Just wait -prices will go down.

11 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

Do not go! 

Even because it has been dropping for a long time.

Now many people can kill mobs in TOI, TOI_world. And in 10h getting ~4 runes. Im not have where to use this runes, not have no one who kiling mobs in this areas. So just selling.

And in other way.. why need to care if someone not have runes for 7 acc box parties...?  If this people even not using prestige, destiny - why need to care? :)