Live Server Maintenance: January 26, 2022

Hime

1 minute ago, Ballkain said:

Come on Shar, you know some of those top tyrr are 200k$ toons right?  They turn on macro in casting room and castle is safe for 2 hours.

Yea, but I didn't think it was that much!! Dear God, you can buy a nice house with that much money! They're sick in the head... even more so when you think of all the crap going on in the world now. They have serious problems but hey, that's their choice and who am I to judge how they spend their money. Makes ya wonder how the hell the same people always get the "top" items within seconds in this current free event. They've gotta have it all and it must be the best! SMH

It feels like poetic justice that all those who want to exploit differences in server markets for personal gains and are destroying chronos economy in process  got stranded like whales on beach.

I hope juji make a mess and they stay there until those scrolls expire

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Yea, but I didn't think it was that much!! Dear God, you can buy a nice house with that much money! They're sick in the head... even more so when you think of all the crap going on in the world now. They have serious problems but hey, that's their choice and who am I to judge how they spend their money. Makes ya wonder how the hell the same people always get the "top" items within seconds in this current free event. They've gotta have it all and it must be the best! SMH

"who am i to judge" but u totally judge them  after and before u said this.  I think you are jealous and jealousy sucks.

I personally got "hate" pm from many people including Sharlanna because i was selling 10+ Dragon weapons i madE.

I mean its Fair for all and everyone can enchant the slayers. if u dont do it, its ur problem, i did it, i made money, i am happy and if u are jealous or unhappy bcz u don't take ur time to make it too, its ur problem :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

"who am i to judge" but u totally judge them  after and before u said this.  I think you are jealous and jealousy sucks.

I personally got "hate" pm from many people including Sharlanna because i was selling 10+ Dragon weapons i madE.

I mean its Fair for all and everyone can enchant the slayers. if u dont do it, its ur problem, i did it, i made money, i am happy and if u are jealous or unhappy bcz u don't take ur time to make it too, its ur problem :) 

the hate could of been from people like me who got screwed on this event and see people throwing money at a company that clearly doesn't give 2 chits about it's customers anyways.  I don't really care about the $$$ they stole, what kills me is the support I received after,  yet people are paying the same company thousands and they cant even get a transfer right?  It's like paying your cable bill for a month and not having it work at all, and you thank them and keep paying it.  (not you)  I work in a professional environment and these actions are laughable.   

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Nope, not jealous... even if I had the money to throw away and give to a company that clearly doesn't give a rats ass about it's customer base I wouldn't because I realized a long time ago that once you start you can't stop. It's an addiction and like a drug that gets into your system and it's tough to walk away from. I spent a total of $100 USD and was able to make all my jewels Greater finally. I'm cool with that and stopped there.

You're a kid, Ando. One day, hopefully, you'll wake up and realize there's more to life than L2.

On 1/25/2022 at 7:08 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Steel Guild Event will continue for 1 final week.
  • Figure Fighters Event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • 0 Adena Winter Supplies Bundle will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • Dragon Slayer Promotion will continue for 1 final week.

One of the modifications that they did was remove the one powerful fish from the intermediate supply fishing box. What's the point of that?

IMG-3477.jpg

I have a suggestion for the current Steel Guild Event.

Event is very good and brought to the server a lot of Artifact crystals, FBs and Dye crystals.... but as you know, many players still have Keys as it is very hard to be precisely ay 9 pm CET every day in front of PC for 1 min to click like maniac to exchange 30-40 keys .

So, how about extending Event for a week without dropping additional keys, so that players can exchange the keys they have in their inventory within several days and all will be happy ! 

On 1/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, LostPrincessOfLi said:

One of the modifications that they did was remove the one powerful fish from the intermediate supply fishing box. What's the point of that?

IMG-3477.jpg

Shot00000.jpg

Not removed... but maybe rate was lowered?? These chest don't always give 1 Powerful Fish, only 3 Reels, 5 Nimble and 15 Ugly Fish are 100%.

12 hours ago, Crube said:

I believe Red libra is a good option in order to re-role, some players have dw which are different with their class. 

Hope gms put the red libra!!! 

you're gonna change your class to fit a weapon?  man, i missL2   :(