Live Server Maintenance: Dec. 21 & Dec. 28

Wissp

The game will die, will just be the usual "heros" in a echo chamber,  boasting who spent the most! whoever the GMs are wont look great on there C.V that they killed a veteran game like this.  i know 2 large PVE clans with top gear are moving to a new game this year coming. No Honesty or transparency from GMs no effort outside of the call center response on their screen.  And xmas screen shot excludes all Europeans.

As for Coin events Vegas gives better odds on there worst slot machines.  

https://kr.ncsoft.com/en/Sustainability/activity/play.do

• Like 1

@Hermes @Wissp

No EXP Event?? All past years we get an EXP Event for Christmas (increased server settings of EXP when killing a mob). People wait for this kind of event all year because they're at home and can actually play to game and make progression!

Why is it so hard to add this? Whats going on!

People, dont be angry. NC make our holiday peacefull, easy, in our families and not in game :) Spend time outside, talking, watching TV what else want and shut down computers. Thanks NC for Happy Holliday :)

And about photo contest only for Amerika, thank you for your effort not include huge part of game comunity :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

worst Christmas events ever lol

also wtf no xp event?  just sad...

game is turning into set it and forget it for 7 days and play something else. no point to do crisis if we never get an xp event, cant upgrade on p2w events, its about that time to move on.   these gms are clueless and actively trying to kill this game.

@Hermes @Wissp have either of you even bothered to make a toon and play different lvl zones with dif sets of gear on dif classes?  or bothered to calculate the cost of these promos??!!?!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

worst Christmas events ever lol

also wtf no xp event?  just sad...

game is turning into set it and forget it for 7 days and play something else. no point to do crisis if we never get an xp event, cant upgrade on p2w events, its about that time to move on.   these gms are clueless and actively trying to kill this game.

@Hermes @Wissp have either of you even bothered to make a toon and play different lvl zones with dif sets of gear on dif classes?  or bothered to calculate the cost of these promos??!!?!

Exactly my thoughts too about set it and forget it, until the reset.

Even on a pay to win event, spending billions gives quite little back and definitely not worth of your money or time spent.

GMs don't even bother about anything. Just remember the lag we endured starting 2 months ago, for a whole month, resulted in just one GM-post, and then forgotten. No compensation, no feedback, nothing.

Support, is copy-pasting prewritten text from other games, not even bother to check our problem. Canned replies to everyone and abruptly just closing tickets, ensuring us that they don't even know the game, just the so called rules, working as indented and nothing is broken. Sure, spending 600 billion on this event and not even getting 150 back is the "working as indented", just a ridicule. 

• Like 3

who say ncwest didnt get us anything for christmas  they handed out merry bans to whoever talked sh it about nova  the butt licker of the server!!!!!    no black friday   no merry christmas    no hanukkah   no real xp event!!!!!!!      MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL!!!  AND A HAPPY HANUKKAH HAPPY NEW YEAR  TO EVERYONE

46 minutes ago, Solaris said:

One word sad. People was expecting exp event during Christmas and New Year and you just gave us  a  two week  announcement  maintenance . Many people quited and more will come . 

Maybe that is the plan. To make us abandon the game and close the servers.

Throne and Liberty coming. Their new product is coming out, why bother with their old?

13 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

There will only be server resets this week and no changes made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Ranking Festival Promotion Swift Cookies will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023.

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

There will only be server resets this week and no changes made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 2 weeks!
    • All event related items will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023.
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Ranking Festival Promotion Swift Cookies will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023.

Bah, HUMBUG!  So when does the new guy start?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KazAnakiuS said:

Maybe that is the plan. To make us abandon the game and close the servers.

Throne and Liberty coming. Their new product is coming out, why bother with their old?

sorry but i am not gonna play their new games especially with this stuff, why to play their new games and have the same problems ?

no thanks  

• Like 2

@Wissp @Hermes

Give us a reply why there is no 200% or 100% base xp increase as xp event like in the previous years.

You realize that over the last few months with the poor game handling from NCW you lost a lot of players?

Just check the game how many ppl quit in the last 1-2 months. There been a lot of warnings from ppl that set themself a date which is end of the year to quit if no QoL changes and game improvements done by your side.

You basically push them all to quit - which they do.

PS: That's some i might do too in the next 2-3 months if no Slayer Enchant event to finally get Dragon Claws + no real XP Event coming.

With all the game update of high lvl zones it is impossible with our current gear to farm it. We are light years beyond Korea players gear, therefore the content being launched by Korea and transported to us is not possible for us. Resulting in frustration and mass quit.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2022 at 3:07 AM, SafeStash said:

I love people prompting others to stop buying Ncoins, however on last even with the Greater Gems, if you could see the attempts and the giveaways of the "limited" gems per server, you would understand that no one will ever care about the average player or the future of this game.

There are a bunch of them that pay thousands , since they are addicted gamblers in denial and regular/normal players that just expect with one prestige and one destiny pack, they will compete with the first group. The third group of non-paying players, either have all these items from the past as it was easier to gear up, or just are irrelevant to this equation and non factors.

Imagine if L2 was launched as it is today, NO ONE would even think of starting this game that requires monthly rent instalments to be average.

Give me an example of a new player, starting now, and how will they even get a r110 NORMAL weapon, in less than year... I will wait.

Cheers

I started playing again 2 months ago and I've got decent gear and r110 Enchanted Duals made from scratch. I just did alot of the events and made alot of mentees. 

On 12/21/2022 at 12:24 PM, Nac said:

(...) And xmas screen shot excludes all Europeans. (...)

Everytime there is a contest, in any of the NC games, Europeans are OUT. They excuse is USA laws, althow most of the prizes are INGAME, what means that there is no problems on taxes of claiming any value. I understand that excuse on Sweepsteps kind of offers, that in majoraty are offers from other enterprises and mainly from US. But on criativity contests?! Where the prize is game items and/or game coins??

On another subject, we all know that NCwest sucks, we also know that NCsoft dont care about west. We all know that their games start fine then go drown the drain. But some of us veterans still here, and some still pay hard for the games. But forget the fair system. Since it became free to play nothing is good, nothing is fair, everything sucks. It is only our decisition and choice if we endure or not.

Happy holidays

• "The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Ranking Festival Promotion Swift Cookies will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023." 
  •  WHERE IS THE ATTENDENCE CHECK NOW ????????????????????????????????????????

On 12/28/2022 at 3:53 PM, Godfall said:

I started playing again 2 months ago and I've got decent gear and r110 Enchanted Duals made from scratch. I just did alot of the events and made alot of mentees. 

Making mentees is not ingame content that will help you grow your character, just abusing a system meant to help new players.
Secondly, what is your purpose with the enchanced duals? 

Cause with this economy, currently it will cost you more adena in the longrun to make a +12 limited dual, rather than buy one already made up.

What "new players", SafeStash..  Even the old players left every day..

Lot of problems - You can't gain items You need even to learn the skills as rune stones. What about Collections, top gear, etc.. It's impossible without HUGE payment (many months)

No spoil. No craft, Mages are useless as many other classes. No support last 5 years (only copy-paste).

NCWest should stop with these purchase / gambling events for at least 2 years.. Make 1 dragon weapon gift (by choice) to any account, which was subscribed more than an year.

And to use these 2 years to revive the game, setting fair limits to DDs, renewing the RAID system, random spawns, zones, quests, etc.. 

No other chance.