2022 vs 2023 Slayer Event (Discuss)

iAndouille

Just now, MacAulish said:

215 slayers = one to +14

Hard pass for me

I don't even need a stage 3 but was still planning to spend a little bit more to get a stage 2 on another toon. Not anymore. All signs are pointing to the fact that you want us to quit instead of you pulling the plug.

i have no other explanation than they want us to quit.  i cannot think of any other company i deal with who literally tries to drive customers away.

With the rates and the extremly low chance for giant enchant scrolls i will not spend a single cent.

To compare with the same event from last year and the rates i had:

542x +3 -> 172x +7 ~ 31,73%

172x +7 -> 51x +11 ~ 29,65%

51x +11 -> 28x +14 ~ 54,9%

Means out of 542 Slayers i made 28x +14

Unless there is a increase of the success rate and more giant scrolls thrown into the market i will not go for that event and prolly quit too

3 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Rates for transparency for ppl:

+1 - +3 = 100%
+4 - +15 = 60%
+15+ = 30%

100 sticks = 1x +15 for me. it blew up going to 16. i used 590 scrolls.

i am hearing the chests give giant scrolls at about 1/100 rate.  last time we got 10 for 4800 ncoin...

I tried 1k scrolls, made 1x Slasher +15, failed to +16 🤡

Rates are really messed up and prizes are not even that attractive.

PS: I can reach 126+ luc with normal boosts and luck pot.

4 minutes ago, JoHnNyBlaz3 said:

I tried 1k scrolls, made 1x Slasher +15, failed to +16 🤡

Rates are really messed up and prizes are not even that attractive.

PS: I can reach 126+ luc with normal boosts and luck pot.

BTW, I also opened 100x boxes.

Got only boosts, 1 Kain EAR and a total of 0 Greater Weapon scrolls. 🤡🤡🤡

Seems like you guys @Wissp doing everything you can to make everyone quit. But we still here... dragon enchant event used to be good and get a profit to gear up. Now this and all events even if you spend you get nothing. These rates are for clowns! GJ, keep it up                                                                                                                                                                                                         4k  scrolls  x1 claw  this is a joke..

1 minute ago, xer0ff said:

Time to quit, I'd like to say it's been fun. But it's been constant weeks/months of moaning and disappointment.

Everybody has been looking forward to this event for the past 8 months. And seriously let down.

What they didn't think of is if 20%  of the spenders quit.. because we've had it, 20% of their staff for this game will be promoted to customer

As the game proceed forward, the events items should be improved to let people gear up and yet its completely opposite it's totally disrepectfull for players, I hear from many people that they wanna quit after this, not sure if you realize that, but if there will be no players you will lose your job aswell :D

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

its not complaining. its judging how bad they made the event, because we have brains to think and give a critical opinion.    you are actually the one complaining about everything but don't try to make anything changes, its called being a "Sheep"

You have the option not to participate in the promo if you don't like it. Anything beyond that it's complaining.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Afum said:

As the game proceed forward, the events items should be improved to let people gear up and yet its completely opposite it's totally disrepectfull for players, I hear from many people that they wanna quit after this, not sure if you realize that, but if there will be no players you will lose your job aswell :D

Maybe they want to quit thats why they are doing this , redundancy better than quiting job:D

• Haha 1