2022 vs 2023 Slayer Event (Discuss)

iAndouille

I have spent nothing on the last several events, from what I see in game and in this forum post. I have no reason to spend on this event either. 

This game has morphed into a Mobile style PTW.  Horrible customer service, enraged player base but the money keeps flowing in. This is the current business model, dont expect it to change anytime soon. It is working, you keep testing the event, to see if anything changed, they keep getting your money. It will only change when they are forced to, to keep the doors open.

Not sure why people complain here, for me this is normal day in office on ncwest, they dont care about us. You can look at last slayer event as mistake or anomaly which wont happen again, this one is more in their style and it is expected to go this way. Only thing they listen is money, but average l2 player has more money than brain so its all good for ncwest.

As long as there are sheeps, there will be no shortage of wool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gusmanaki said:

if you want to upgrade your char with Dragon weapon just pay for it the normal price, 50 claws craft+fragment+materials... dont exept to buy it 500b.... 500b is now the price of 5 claws..

@Wissp @Hermes if you make event to drop the price of stage 1 dragon weapons at 500b then make event for claws at 5b so that the stage 2/ stage 3 owners will  feel fair.

You last statement is more reasonable.  I have been waiting all year, since the last event of this type, just to have the opportunity to upgrade.  I was willing to drop a reasonable amount of $$ to make it happen.  But at 120B each for 120 claws on top of what I've saved all year for the trillions in mats required, makes it unreachable for me.  This needs to be fixed.

28 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

anyone who is happy about how expensive items are is dealing items on the side in the rmt world.  no sane person would be happy about a game requiring 5-6-7 thousand usd to upgrade a single item when 1 year ago it cost 10% of that.

go quit, stop crying. you had the chance you didn't take it so dont complain now.

noone cares if you stay or not

• Haha 1

Just now, Gusmanaki said:

go quit, stop crying. you had the chance you didn't take it so dont complain now.

noone cares if you stay or not

And here I thought you were at least trying to be reasonable.  I was wrong.  Players are just voicing their frustrations with what is obviously a problem.  Try giving them a break ... and support, as it applies to everyone who plays the game.  Unless of course, that you could care less about the game, then your comments would make sense.  Some of us still care.  :D

Sinced @Hermes and other GMs/Moderator or whatever you guys call them came here everything are messed up!!! Like  they never listen to "US"  and they said they will try and do the best to help and improved this game. They never listen to us. They just copy paste some of  the old event and post it on maintenance. But when someone asked @Hermes about the server transfer he replied so fast ROFL!! and now where is he? Hiding again. I came back in game again for hoping on this event but i guess its going to be permanent quit for me. Never once i've seen this new GMs show that they really care or even bothered to help us improved this game that is why i took a break last year. And now this where most of us hoping and been waiting for this event for so long are been nerf (AGAIN). Anyways just going to finish my 28days left of rune then babye again. Good Job @Hermes for ignoring all of us here. Very kindly rude of you and your team.

6 minutes ago, Siri said:

@Gusmanaki i am not sure if you are trying to troll ppl?

If not, please take a moment and rethink the situation on this servers

the situation of the servers r tottaly ppls fault

if ppl didnt go like headless chickens spend like crazy to every fail events nc put up things would be better...

but is easier to blame nc than ourselfs...

5 minutes ago, lBvlgari said:

Sinced @Hermes and other GMs/Moderator or whatever you guys call them came here everything are messed up!!! Like  they never listen to "US"  and they said they will try and do the best to help and improved this game. They never listen to us. They just copy paste some of  the old event and post it on maintenance. But when someone asked @Hermes about the server transfer he replied so fast ROFL!! and now where is he? Hiding again. I came back in game again for hoping on this event but i guess its going to be permanent quit for me. Never once i've seen this new GMs show that they really care or even bothered to help us improved this game that is why i took a break last year. And now this where most of us hoping and been waiting for this event for so long are been nerf (AGAIN). Anyways just going to finish my 28days left of rune then babye again. Good Job @Hermes for ignoring all of us here. Very kindly rude of you and your team.

oups i didnt used my prestige..i will ask a refund ^^ 

• Haha 1

Again I will say to the gms .. LISTEN

Want nc to make a bigger profit??

Want the servers not to die??

Want to bring actual pvp back??

LET EVERYONE GEAR UP.

MORE WILL SPEND, THAN JUST A FEW WHALES

THERE IS NO PVP BECAUSE ONLY 12 PEOPLE HAVE TOP GEAR TO COMPETE.

LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE

• Thanks 2

2022 against 2023 i more year (probably with more fail event/Pay(and)dont win... 

T have one health community and care for your customers you must speak with them...

There is not event anymore for this company 😞😞😞

The best way understand why our servers its totally empty ita because the bad community system (-0 t player)

Dont play any event and maybe will understand

Pvp=0

Pve = inside the cave all its black and dark (nerfs)

Siege=0

Totally .....0

Events its worst and worst  rate hilarious

@Andouille Agree totally 

Maybe we should have asked for nerfed rates... these GM's and developers always do opposite of what we want. They are watching and listening, they just dont care. Submit a ticket they say game works as intended and that we should post in formus. 

Stop giving these clowns your money. They dont care. 

I bet they are reading right now and laughing at us. Try to complain about "i have a problem logging in game please help me" and they will reply immediately with their favorite quote " Please submit a ticket and we will look into it" But with case like this? Nah they will keep ignoring us until we get tired. Welcome 2023!!! 

You guys should know by now that the GMs will only reply to controversial topics after getting the go ahead from Korea to do so.
In this case Korea might just tell them to ignore you since i'm pretty sure they don't care much about all of this. As long as the dollars go in there pocket they are fine with having discontent in game/forums.

This is one of the worst run company out there so you guys shouldn't be surprised with all this stuff, if you guys want to make some difference stop spending in the game. it is that simple.

• Thanks 2

In my opinion, @Hermes, you're playing with fire here. 

I know that many players tolerated the other event nerfs (which we did notice), but THIS event is special to the entire server. 

If you take away our one big chance to develop for the next year, many people will lose motivation to play, and I don't need to tell you where that path leads. 

It's also bad business. 

We have the lowest gearing of any server (by a long shot), and many players have saved for this event, only to find out it was a waste of time to invest in.

Please reinstate last year's event, including the previous year's rewards, store events, and odds.

From my point of view, first of all anyone who is providing some product to sell, should improve it in time, or at least keep it same. It is insane to sudenlly sell worse product without even get everyone informed about it in first place, or at least lowering the price of it.

Secondly our server is way behind korean or japan server in terms of equipment, and since all the new content is now same for all servers we are unable to keep in touch without events that can help this situation. And in here i dont talk about those few dozens of ppl who can bcs they somehow where able to make it in past.

I do understand that some players who have all, profiting in not having events that can lower the gap, yet this will provide only to get server empty. SInce if you still want to keep the gap in items you also need to keep the gap in new zones/levels. Other way it only profiting the old scammers / current RMT / etc. which is also not healthy for the server.

@Hermes @Wissp I was hopping after 1 year to finally put some real money into the game and upgrade my Dragon Weapon into a higher level because for a whole year I felt stuck into the game. I was waiting for this event to come, and now you guys came with this abused nerfed version of what it used to be. 

Please fix this, we need you guys to give us a chance to progress!

Thank you.