2022 vs 2023 Slayer Event (Discuss)

iAndouille

people playing this game only do so to get better and improve their toon.  what @Hermesand team have done since coming on board has been a deliberate stall/nerf with obvious decisions showing they have no clue on values of items, whats needed in market, and exactly how many love this game with money ready to spend.

I really hope someone in charge figures it out....cause Mark my words...with a few influencers of this game...this game could be in a world of hurt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All moderators / gm and anyone else that has anything to do with the game have gone back into hiding for the next week then they will drop the next weeks update and do the same thing. 

Then at some point possibly say something like "we have read your concerns and are looking into them" and do literally nothing. Never thought Id say this but where is trash Juji? that guy was 1000% better than @Wissp and @Hermes

2 minutes ago, lBvlgari said:

Bring back @Juji!!! This new GM/MODERATOR doesn't even have a 0.1 knowledge about the game. Where is this guy @Wissp? Isn't he was the one who told us that he will try the game so that he can understand it better and will make a toon? What happened? All talk but no improvement. 

ofc with "summoned" items the test gone smooth :P

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Boaz said:

I too was gonna spend on this, not gonna do it.  They were warned, and they continued to just chit all over us.  I jut don't get it.

Degus

if we got old event rates, i was gonna spend to make 180 claws, probably a grand or so in cash on ncoin.

i spent my 50 bucks to test the waters, and took 1/5th old claw rate.  So itll be like 9 grand to do what i need when before it was 1-2 grand max.

ncsoft so clueless

• Like 1

@Hermes @Wissp

So, I have waited almost a year for this event.  Saved up close to about 10gs so I could get to stage 3  on my bow and make other upgrade that are needed for future updates and skill nerfs compensation.  Why this event, because unlike the boxes and other promos (sales really) there is no other event out there that has as good of a return as this event.

Jan 2022, the slashers were 70%, past +3, until +15->16 then it went to 30%.  However, with the Luna packs it made it possible to attempt to get 15,16 or 17.  For the Jan 2022 event a normal $50 buck would net about 2 if you beat the odds maybe 4 +16s with using the luna packs giant scrolls (I would buy the scrolls separately).  Which allowed for the method of keeping one, sell one and I would say I made the NCsoft close to 8grand or more just on my enchanting alone.

Jan 2023, slasher event is 60%, past +3, until 15 and it drops back to oh, 30% again and we don't have the luna packs.  I have already used $150 bucks worth of dragon boxes out of my own adena to test this event.  However, low and behold I have had one +15 with a failure to +16 which is a huge decrease in a success rate when I would of had 6 +16s based off the Jan 2022 event on the same $150 bucks.  

You have not only killed this event but also made the game almost impossible to progress any more.  The Slasher event was the only one that allowed me to make drastic jumps in my game since I started back in July 2004.  

What is even more sad, is that @Wisspmakes comments on the Aden forms but says nothing to this community even though he said he would play here to see how hard it was to progress and comment back to the DEVs.  Well, its your time to shine buddy because this was the one event where everyone had a chance to progress and not use a random box event.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, socketka said:

I dont see any problems, servers are online and i can play for free. why would I waste 50 dollars for some pixels when I can use them in real life? :D

Although I don't disagree with you.

Some use this game as a hobby, all hobbies cost money if you want to enjoy them to their fullest. Every customer has a right to be pissed when the company that controls their hobby screws them over. 

I saw Jeff Andersons post about bringing this company out of bankruptcy. He has to be unaware of how pissed the player base is and how many AREN'T spending because of this crap. Ill be linking him this thread on linkedin.

• Like 1

Another event to skip, i prefer to drink beers and have nice time with family instead of waste real money for nothing.

i quitted to partecipate and use real money on events since half of last year, i hope u guys will do the same.

And dont start to say... we use $$ so the servers can stay on etc..etc... they dont care about players, why i should use my money for have 0 fun? 

I'm the first that used alot money for have fun, gear up, try luck and so on...now on Naia market is dead, half ppl quitted, be real.... there is no reason for waste money until the fun comes bk, until we dont have scam "promo" event that cost double than normal price....

Seems gms doesn't know nothing about the game now...cmon wake up.

I hope ncsoft will find idea how to solve this unnecesary situation. Because it is destroting balance on the server last year peopel did 500 claws have stage 3 and rest has stage 1 or stage 2 it means they farm faster, farm more it is sth not right... while you re not give chance for others to try to reach them they wont craft stage 4 but mby we will craft at least stage 2...

• Like 1

@Wissp 

So we saw you answer other people post on forums, but this one big drama happening here and you got literally 0 communication with you'r customers? Dude seriously tell us what's the plan behind that communication system between you and players because right now everyone is really upset,   you are posting maintenance note, and instantly logs out, not reading anything, not communicating,  not giving any answer about your progress ingame "if u ever did what u said" 

i have seen @Hermes Reading (if he is rly reading)  but for Wissp its total ignorance, not even took the time to read, understand,   we are talking about Sales that are pure scams, people lost money, got nothing in return,  the event was really good last year,  NcWest made milions of $ in sales in a few weeks,   now you guys are nerfing all events, getting less incomes, and make every single player upset and willing to leave the game of their childhood because of the disaster of management that is happeneing here, 

Is Korea even aware of the management we have here? i am really sad about how GM's have no  hearth and are not willing to make this game better at all. we are playing for years, all we want is a little bit of respect and communication.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Wissp 

So we saw you answer other people post on forums, but this one big drama happening here and you got literally 0 communication with you'r customers? Dude seriously tell us what's the plan behind that communication system between you and players because right now everyone is really upset,   you are posting maintenance note, and instantly logs out, not reading anything, not communicating,  not giving any answer about your progress ingame "if u ever did what u said" 

i have seen @Hermes Reading (if he is rly reading)  but for Wissp its total ignorance, not even took the time to read, understand,   we are talking about Sales that are pure scams, people lost money, got nothing in return,  the event was really good last year,  NcWest made milions of $ in sales in a few weeks,   now you guys are nerfing all events, getting less incomes, and make every single player upset and willing to leave the game of their childhood because of the disaster of management that is happeneing here, 

Is Korea even aware of the management we have here? i am really sad about how GM's have no  hearth and are not willing to make this game better at all. we are playing for years, all we want is a little bit of respect and communication.

NCSoft knows why you started all this drama, you are angry because you abised the last slayer event by making 550 Dragon claws by result of killing the game, stop acting like you care about the game because you only care about your self.

good job @Wissp and @Hermes the rates are fine, we have enough stage 3 dragon weapons to kill the game, no need more.

Juji left then Nc take new GM's who dont know the past events and common things, the new gm's just put the things they get from korea.

Just see the "monthly gifts" of last months...with outdated and useless buffs, with mix of normal & high consumables, they don't know how this game works, new GM's aren't the problem, the problem comes when juji left then the new team start from 0...ofc we are the one's who suffers all the fail and nerfed events we are "enjoying" last months...terrible situation with so bad perspective...we are  f u c k e d   😁

Atm the only smart and lucky player is the free to play or low spender...bcs they dont lose almost nothing with the actual Kaotic situation...

Just now, MoshiMoshi said:

To All GM/Mods. Just increase thesuccess rate a little bit so people here dont QQ. 

Looking forward on L2Anniversy event. Include black ticket please. Give us good free items.

Looking forward for 2024 Slayer Event.😁

Or just put it back to the Jan 2022 event rates :D and add Luna packs back in... Then "every thing will be alright."

It's not only about this event, but about everything. Not possible to farm anything, but only L2 store. Even items such as crystal of dawn, star sign etc. are way too expensive due to low drop ratio (close to 0).