2022 vs 2023 Slayer Event (Discuss)

iAndouille

The message is quite simple. The only thing NC West care about right now is money. They don't give a damn about the source of the money (the players). This is factual on all recent months. The solution? Take away the money and they need to care about something else (the players). 

For the players I propose STOP spending for a defined period. It is the only way they will stop and take notice. If EVERYONE did it, change would be fast. 

STOP SPENDING UNTIL THEY START TO LISTEN

I also propose a touch point between the Gms and the players. Maybe a couple of delegates from each of the most active clans on the server. Meeting once a month with GMs to discuss events, game updates etc. The players will want what players will want and the GM will have their commercial focus (of course they do, they are a business) and by listening directly to the player base they can meet somewhere in the middle. 

The only thing which will get their attention is the missing income of $, nothing else.

I haven't checked Chronos, but on Naia there are only a total of 1.068 Mythical Chests for sale. And the sale price went down from 1,1b/chest cheapest to now cheapest 830kk/chest.

I do not know any of the high/mass enchanters that are going with this event this time.

Wonder how the income difference from Jan 2022 Mysterious Slayer to Jan 2023 Mysterious Slayer is for them by now. For sure a lot.

10 hours ago, Gusmanaki said:

Game is fine, players are fine, some abusers are mad and some who wanted to buy DW for 200b.

Lovely NCSOFT dont worry, they will continue to spend like always, they are only words , no actions .

You should tell your rl friends how much time of your life you waste trolling on a 20 yo game forum.   Wonder if they think it's cool too?

3 hours ago, Siri said:

The only thing which will get their attention is the missing income of $, nothing else.

I haven't checked Chronos, but on Naia there are only a total of 1.068 Mythical Chests for sale. And the sale price went down from 1,1b/chest cheapest to now cheapest 830kk/chest.

I do not know any of the high/mass enchanters that are going with this event this time.

Wonder how the income difference from Jan 2022 Mysterious Slayer to Jan 2023 Mysterious Slayer is for them by now. For sure a lot.

Day 1 sales were probably good with everyone expecting the same quality event we had in 2022, and until people saw the rates and realized we got scammed by ncsoft since the success is less than half of 2022. They won't realize it until its too late for us and them. Sad really, already investing in a different game to start a new hobby. Will be f2p here now. Horrible customer experience!!!

In all honesty,
I saw this coming that the best in game event was going to be a massive fail this year.
My credit card hasn't swipped in 6 months 🤣
And it won't as long these enchant rates don't move for another 3-4 weeks.
I got literally nothing to lose. NC has to pay their employees, so they have to provide content, items through their store. If the store fails, no money, no honey for them.

@Wissp@Hermes

Wake up and do your job. Listen to the community. No effort, no money, and no honey.

Really most ppl of server waiting for this event.i can say the 80% of server and again ncteam made their miracle.i also saw someone wrote that event is perfect and prices must go again x 10 up as before.This game is dead only hope was that event.2022 slayer event gave life to servers cause even a player with low badget  can make his progress to game..idk what really ncteam think...they lose money also .and they will lose their last community

I think this game only has 2 full time staff members now being wissp and heremes and if the off chance they make 100k a year a year to pay their salaries they only have to bring 17k a month which really is not the much  say 1000x prestige packs a month almost bring in their pay for the month.  Shitty event pay the balance and pay amazon to host the servers.  Anything they make on Aden and Classic is just bonus money.

To put things into perspective they are making a ton of money with very little investmenet

Just compare the last year's 70% success rate to the current 60% success rate. Based on 1000 weapons.

2022 (70%)                                         2023 (60%)

+3                1000                                                           1000

+4                  700                                                             600

+5                  490                                                             360

+6                  343                                                             216

+7                  240,1                                                         129,6

+8                  168                                                             77,7

+9                   117,6                                                        46,6

+10                82,3                                                           27,9

+11                57,6                                                          16,7

+12                40,3                                                          10,1

+13               28,2                                                           6,0

+14               19,7                                                           3,6

+15              13,8                                                            2,1

So with 70% enchant rate, out of 1000 weapons you should have had ~14 +15 weapons average last year.

Now with 60% enchant rate, out of 1000 weapons you will finish with ~2 +15 weapons average.

Ofc not counting in LUC triggering here.

This "only" 10% nerf on enchant rates makes this event totally useless.

@Wissp @Hermes Please consider bringing back old enchant rates!

• Thanks 1

It's time to say: GOOD BYE NC WEST!

This is not L2 anymore what i want to play!

For 50$ i can have every month new game for console or play another online games paying monthly subscibtion, not investing in any promo to get nothing. This game is now very unbalanced, missing of items, bad events, online is sux ect. ect. Also I Don't see any reason to keep my PC on 24/7 only for auto hunt and pay huge bill for electricity every week! 

I just got my WITCHER III for console just for 30$! 

Maybe some day L2 will be Great Again!

Cheers everyone! 

57 minutes ago, CryForum said:

Mixa the Giant's Cave Queen 😆

Do you mean mixa that was farming 24/7 before most of you have heard of it and only years later went that way? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or are you referring that you're being so much behind the curve?

I don't normally Post in here but this event was the one I have been waiting for and banking on to allow me to keep moving forward in the Game.  as its so hard to farm the Claws.  with the change to the Event and not being able to get what I need to keep progressing this is at the same point for myself.  it seems like its time to say good bye to this game.  you pair that with not even one response from a GM on this topic or an attempt to correct/calm the Community.  it seems we are just a pay check to them.

I also sent a support ticket to that I was told they can't do anything and to just watch the forums .....

15 hours ago, Rotten said:

Although I don't disagree with you.

Some use this game as a hobby, all hobbies cost money if you want to enjoy them to their fullest. Every customer has a right to be pissed when the company that controls their hobby screws them over. 

I saw Jeff Andersons post about bringing this company out of bankruptcy. He has to be unaware of how pissed the player base is and how many AREN'T spending because of this crap. Ill be linking him this thread on linkedin.

well, if i'm not happy with service as customer, i just wont give any money and that's it. I understand some may get addicted even when it's only hobby, thats why event caused so much outrage.

anyway nc care only about your money, thats why they dont even bother to reply. :D imagine any other company doing that to customer spending thousands of dollars.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mixa said:

ThisI can't stop laughing when I read all of this QQ in this topic.

This forum thread pretty much sums it up, what the player base at NCW is.

Soo according to you is fine to put up all in l2 store and literally 0 items that u can farm and overpriced events ? :D If something is not right you gotta fight for it when  company doesn't respect you. You having fun of ppl hear, but what you do yourself? endless pointless farming that will lead you to nothing? :D so people like me prefer pvp over pve and with things right now its close to impossible.

• Like 1

Just now, Afum said:

Soo according to you is fine to put up all in l2 store and literally 0 items that u can farm and overpriced events ? :D If something is not right you gotta fight for it when  company doesn't respect you. You having fun of ppl hear*, but what you do yourself? endless pointless farming that will lead you to nothing? :D so people like me prefer pvp over pve and with things right now its close to impossible.

here*

26 minutes ago, Afum said:

Soo according to you is fine to put up all in l2 store and literally 0 items that u can farm and overpriced events ? :D If something is not right you gotta fight for it when  company doesn't respect you. You having fun of ppl hear, but what you do yourself? endless pointless farming that will lead you to nothing? :D so people like me prefer pvp over pve and with things right now its close to impossible.

At least you realized that pvp is dead, cause of death? = paying instead of playing.

Everyone waited a year for this promotion... what a let down. Honestly, I wont spend another dime, not even on prestige pack. This support team is so out of touch with the player community its not even funny. At this point I believe their actions are just down right malicious.