2022 vs 2023 Slayer Event (Discuss)

iAndouille

8 minutes ago, UseYourBrain said:

NCSOFT lets do the deal bring the old event and rates from year before and we forget abotu this incident and we keep playing your game. But one more time you will try to tick us and bey bey. I hope it was your last time...

how they tricked you can u explain it?

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

Rates for transparency for ppl:

+1 - +3 = 100%
+4 - +15 = 60%
+15+ = 30%

100 sticks = 1x +15 for me. it blew up going to 16. i used 590 scrolls.

i am hearing the chests give giant scrolls at about 1/100 rate.  last time we got 10 for 4800 ncoin...

oh yea, and you doubled the cost of the dragon slayer, 20kk > 40kk   just lol man...

Exactly the same for me. Invested 90bil on this, got a +15 and 2-3 +13. 

everything went to dust.

Not worth it people, just ignore the events until we have some responces.

1 minute ago, Gusmanaki said:

the problem is that the people that cry now here was those who made many Trilions and RMT by abusing the slayer event last year, that's why the furious...

@Wissp @Hermes please let the rates as they are, he have enough dragon weapons, dont let them make more trilions by abusing this event..

Sir you generalize everyone incorrectly..... some if us just want to progress our characters...

1 minute ago, Rotten said:

Sir you generalize everyone incorrectly..... some if us just want to progress our characters...

if you want to upgrade your char with Dragon weapon just pay for it the normal price, 50 claws craft+fragment+materials... dont exept to buy it 500b.... 500b is now the price of 5 claws..

@Wissp @Hermes if you make event to drop the price of stage 1 dragon weapons at 500b then make event for claws at 5b so that the stage 2/ stage 3 owners will  feel fair.

Just now, Gusmanaki said:

if you want to upgrade your char with Dragon weapon just pay for it the normal price, 50 claws craft+fragment+materials... dont exept to buy it 500b.... 500b is now the price of 5 claws..

@Wissp @Hermes if you make event to drop the price of stage 1 dragon weapons at 500b then make event for claws at 5b so that the stage 2/ stage 3 owners will  feel fair.

after this event claws will be way above 120b

3 minutes ago, Gusmanaki said:

You have no idea what you are talking about m8 ;)

Just now, Gusmanaki said:

rates are fine, pay more.. dont expect to make Dragon weapon stage 3 in one day and 4000 ncoins. it is marathon here not race, keep paying harder and harder. thats life

But it's not only about dragon weapons ;]

You should "Copy & Paste" the last dragon slayer event instead of making the current event x10 worse. 

Current Event: 4,000 Enchants + 800 Dragon Slayers = x2, +13s (gold save tickets worth 15b/ea). 

You should at least leave 1 event that can breathe some new life into the servers instead of crashing the market and driving people away. 

Dragon Slayer Event (lineage2.com)

7 minutes ago, Gusmanaki said:

rates are fine, pay more.. dont expect to make Dragon weapon stage 3 in one day and 4000 ncoins. it is marathon here not race, keep paying harder and harder. thats life

We understand you Cant afford buy ncoin But sad True is that now without real money hard invest in game you Cant progress with your gear up And without gear you will end your story at field of silence with exalted box party farm 4ever lvl. Ncsoft destroying Best part of this game - pvp / raid /  sieges.

Ncwest destroy playerbase with event like this. 

Some peoples like @Andouillehave 0 buisness to help peoples like you or me, hes full gear he can make his farm oly/pvp and every gamble promo etc with Just adena farming But he tryin hard help others to catch this gear lvl and make servers more fun 

If you want keep farmin aligator Island with box army noone stop you But let others try make something better to this dead servers 

Dragon weapons is very good upgrade to your pve aswell even if theres no pve dmg Or soulshot dmg 

I hope ncsoft will make some serious changes like blizzard did with WoW

Have fun

1 minute ago, 2hot2handle said:

We understand you Cant afford buy ncoin But sad True is that now without real money hard invest in game you Cant progress with your gear up And without gear you will end your story at field of silence with exalted box party farm 4ever lvl. Ncsoft destroying Best part of this game - pvp / raid /  sieges.

Ncwest destroy playerbase with event like this. 

Some peoples like @Andouillehave 0 buisness to help peoples like you or me, hes full gear he can make his farm oly/pvp and every gamble promo etc with Just adena farming But he tryin hard help others to catch this gear lvl and make servers more fun 

If you want keep farmin aligator Island with box army noone stop you But let others try make something better to this dead servers 

Dragon weapons is very good upgrade to your pve aswell even if theres no pve dmg Or soulshot dmg 

I hope ncsoft will make some serious changes like blizzard did with WoW

Have fun

sorry to brake it for u but sieges and pvp r destroyed from the time the game become p2w :D

2 minutes ago, 2hot2handle said:

Remember Times on God update naia aden sieges was 150+ vs 150+ But you probably didnt play this Times 

For God update broken lags during siege /raid this numbers was ok

for sure i remember sieges with more than that when l2 had just sub...