Runspeed

Infami

Just adding this but it might be a result of clan skills not all being there. I noticed clan windwalk was not replaced in the first 3 stage.  It might in the specialty clan buffs but waiting to see what tree will best suit our clan before picking a path. Not sure if that is the case with you but, tossing it out there in case if give ya any  ideas..

19 minutes ago, Draecke said:

yep noticed same and tend to agree with Oz that it's most likely related to the clan passive skills

I don't think its only the clan speed skill, it was giving only +5 speed anyways.I have lost around 20 speed full buffed.....

Old Harp Melody gave +34 speed from lv1, which has been taken out and combined into Guitar.  Now it gives varying speed increases as it levels up (lv4 Guitar gives +25 speed,  lv5 Guitar gives +30).

Edit: To also add, Warriors and Wizards Harmony used to give +8 Runspeed (I believe for all ISS), now- for Doomcryer the combo Crier's harmony doesn't give any speed boost.  Dominator's Wizards Harmony also gives no speed, however their Warriors Harmony gives +10 speed.

Besides runspeed, I seriously lost cast speed on my healer. Prior to update with heavy emphisize on hp build, I still had decent casting speed (~1900) but now it is rediculous ~1750 (with hp/acumen sa, 4% cast from AP and lvl 4 buffs). LF mid tier healer guide @Salvation 

I'm sorry, what is advantage of learning the new buffs again? If that screenshot is correct, that buff reduces run speed and attack/casting speed. Why would I want to do that to my low grinding character? What am I missing? An extra free buff slot doesn't seem worth it.  Someone please explain.

While I understand that the runspeed drop may affect everyone due to the new clan skills/iss skills, it seems to me that enchanter's speed dropped the most - my Sword Muse's speed has dropped by good 40 points. My unbuffed tank dual is faster than my full buffed iss, which I find kinda ridiculous (on an elf even more, it makes the "makes allies faster while making enemies slower" sound almost ironic). Was it intended to have enchanters crawling at 210 speed while the tanks rush forward with 260+?

On 12/9/2017 at 4:34 PM, GhostShadow said:

I'm sorry, what is advantage of learning the new buffs again? If that screenshot is correct, that buff reduces run speed and attack/casting speed. Why would I want to do that to my low grinding character? What am I missing? An extra free buff slot doesn't seem worth it.  Someone please explain.

The old buffs are gone and the reconfiguration of the buffs you still have are automatic.  

To be fair, the fact that most classes achieved top stats so easily made (and still makes) no sense. If all classes hit 300 Spd (I could achieve it as tank), there's no advantage to those that are expected to actually be faster (like my Dual Othell that still reaches 300 Spd, or Yuls)

Same issue goes for example with Atk.Spd, where Bows are supposed to be "hit hard but slower" weapons, yet archers are able to hit the 1500 cap, while fast hitting weapons such as daggers are punished because their extra attack speed goes to waste and bows keep their uncapped P.Atk advantage

These overall nerfs give room for improving the char and gain advantage over those who doesn't

Archived