Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, qartveli said:

im lvl 20 and i have 0 drop yet. 

everything in store (shots, gear, potions...) is so expensive.

how i can lvl up guys? i cant farm. 2 hit and i must sit to recharge. 

please give me advise. ty

1) Try find party in party matching, don't use shoots

2) Create box character buffer / recharger. dualbox exp is +60% so you lose only 40% for more benefits...

12 minutes ago, IH8U said:

lmao whata ret-arded wanting to do siege fuc.king clueless piece of sh.it ofc you don't mind about this adena rate 

:) well my friend :) you the clueless one :) and from how you express your thoughts i guess you pretty slow, but to be clear i play l2 since werry begginig thats like 14years i guess, these rates doesnt faze me at all, its allways the same game, same weapons, same classes, same things will happend, if you care about the race, you will strugle here, if you will enjoy crafting ng/ dgr, low quests, low farm loc, low pvp... thats how ppl started this game nothing new, kinda sentimental feeling, i literaly got msg this morning from a girl who :D gives 0 fs about these rates, :) with caption i literaly crying now (not because of rates like u kid) cause stading in hunters village and listening to music... :) thats how ppl who love this game feels here :)
What i miss and whant to see with such a great online frikin swarm of players with d/c grade rushing gludio castle, sieges would open up politics and clan community to start be active expecialy searching low quality zerg to try to be first to get the castle, even if not succesfull, i would definatly participate no mater what grade i am.
Srsly its not even full week ppl :) why you stessing about these rates? if you have deadline of typical players 2-3 months and GTFO :) than you are in a wrong place :)... if not :) dont worry its all comming here :) economy will rise slowly but surely.

2 minutes ago, qartveli said:

Buy shots nccoins or party party party ;)

A week ago weeping because PK destroy equipment - MUST BE drop!!
Now 30lvl + shitty weapon - WE NEED more adena!! (and claims he can play hardcore server...)

Fear to think what they will demand in next week.

The saddest part of all this is that the admins allow them to do this :(

4 minutes ago, qartveli said:

Farm mobs. I farmed kasha bears(cause of the quest of kasha crystal) and i got  1 cedar staff and 1 darwen mace.

15 minutes ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

For example if they have it normal ppl in time will decide to pay money for the game so they get even more items. People are greedy like that. Its like drugs. You give them a little for free (this server) and then you make them pay (VIP) so they get even more from what they want. (ofc that works if rates were allowing ANY drops/money at all in the first place which this isnt at all)

RATS on TRAPS

1 minute ago, JatenoMamilos said:

What about NAIA and CHRONOS? Will the servers remain abandoned? and Macros? you are abandoning all this and a mistake !!! When will we have new events?

what about them? NC killed them a long time ago with bad management plus GOD update was utter garbage and destroyed the game

Why do you think there's such interest in classic servers?

The population of live players on launch day was multiple times that amount that's ever logged into Live servers in the last 3 years at one time.

Those servers are kept alive by about 100 players who drop hundreds into the game each month, most of them who have trains to support that by selling adena to less geared players trying to keep up, because no real person actually invests that much into the game at this point.

Once they leave, the servers will be combined and eventually either rebooted or shut down entirely.

3 minutes ago, KillaVanilla said:

:) well my friend :) you the clueless one :) and from how you express your thoughts i guess you pretty slow, but to be clear i play l2 since werry begginig thats like 14years i guess, these rates doesnt faze me at all, its allways the same game, same weapons, same classes, same things will happend, if you care about the race, you will strugle here, if you will enjoy crafting ng/ dgr low quests low farm loc, thats how ppl started this game nothing new, kinda sentimental feeling, i literaly got msg this morning from a girl who :D gives 0 fs :) with caption i literaly crying now (not because of rates like u kid) cause stading in hunters village and listening to music... :) thats how ppl who love this game feels here :)
What i miss and whant to see with such a great online frikin swarm of players with d/c grade rushing gludio castle, sieges would open up politics and clan community to start be active expecialy searching low quality zerg to try to be first to get the castle, even if not succesfull, i would definatly participate no mater what grade i am.

and giving 12% exp on death, seems fair :D

16 horas atrás, Hime disse:

Os servidores de jogos ficarão inoperantes a partir de quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2018, às 5h PDT / 8h EDT / 13h00 GMT + 1 e término às 7h, PDT / 10h EDT / 1500 GMT + 1. Tempo de inatividade estimado é de 2 horas .

Com esta manutenção:

• A manutenção do banco de dados e as reinicializações do aplicativo foram realizadas.
  • Solucionou um problema em que os indicadores eram expulsos do servidor imediatamente depois de deixar um fila de login.
  • A taxa de regeneração de monstros aumentou nas áreas de caça de nível baixo.
  • Corrigido um problema no qual as pessoas eram recompensadas depois de um jogo chamado uma recompensa da missão “Pegue um Pacote Spiritshot”.
    • O pacote 0 NCoin Spiritshot Pack (No-grade) x3000 será removido da loja virtual durante a manutenção.

Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre as mudanças que estão ocorrendo durante essa manutenção, sinta-se à vontade para publicá-las nos fóruns. Também recomendamos que você siga @LineageIIOps para atualizações de manutenção e status do servidor.

What about NAIA and CHRONOS? Will the servers remain abandoned? and Macros? you are abandoning all this and a mistake !!! When will we have new events?

• L2 Team
Just now, JatenoMamilos said:

The Live servers have several new events and updates planned already for this month. Auto Loop Macro for the live server was fixed in today's maintenance.

16 hours ago, Bastor said:

Adena, Spoil and Drop rate are utterly disgusting.

Server will be dead if you don't fix it this week - not a threat just stating the obvious.

We were promised x1 server and got x0.25....

People should take a break for one week until its fixed, you don't have to quit entirely. 

5 minutes ago, qartveli said:

don't feel bad if u're new. there is no magic even for the veterans. try to enjoy your progress and don't mind about the others.

5 minutes ago, XpoHyC said:

and giving 12% exp on death, seems fair :D

if your clan reggistered to the siege :) you will lose 1% i think or smth like that. :) so me personaly i only play for sieges and fighting hopefully the stronger enemy :) pvp... meaning :) -1% :) wouldnt faze you much i guess :) but the change to economy even if 1 clan would get the castle + competition to keep it :) would be absolutely crazy :)

Good morning to all the game is not only for who can pay but for those who with very difficult can play if the responsible ones saw that those who do not have like to purchase always more can make him leverage the donete because he has how he would purchase to stay quick stop and the others would grate and with that the server would be more competitive I'm coming from the pw of the level up I have cla and I'm coming to l2 because I like the l2 but I'm not having to log in fast it takes more than 40 min oh I think it will be worth donating here with these problems

Archived