Something smells fishy

Booyacka

I'm beginning to find it rather fishy that not a single member of staff has made a comment in regards to the increasing amount of threads that have been created over the weekend about the rates. Surely this means they actually don't give a shit and it's literally pointless to play a server with no dev input? 

*Don't come at me with that it's down to Korea/rates are fine just l2p bullshit either*

Besides CMs who have been moved here from other communities, there's a real shortage of staff that can actually comment (as in, they know anything about l2) on these issues, and for now those few people are already swamped with various REAL issues (e.g. dye stat increase limit) that need to be resolved first.

However, it was this way for years. If you don't find this level of CS agreeable, it would be best for you to leave now. It will not get any better.

• L2 Team
10 hours ago, Booyacka said:

I'm beginning to find it rather fishy that not a single member of staff has made a comment in regards to the increasing amount of threads that have been created over the weekend about the rates. Surely this means they actually don't give a shit and it's literally pointless to play a server with no dev input? 

Came in over the weekend to report these issues to the development team and also requested information from players in the community discord that Draecke provided the link to above. We are still hammering away at major issues with queues, bots, and concerns with Adena drops, but I do provide several updates every week on the forum when an issue needs to be addressed.

45 minutes ago, Juji said:

Came in over the weekend to report these issues to the development team and also requested information from players in the community discord that Draecke provided the link to above. We are still hammering away at major issues with queues, bots, and concerns with Adena drops, but I do provide several updates every week on the forum when an issue needs to be addressed.

What about SPOIL RATES?! @Juji

Weve been waiting weeks for some input...

Spoil rates are 25% on what adena is. It needs to be fixed over everything else.

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, sour said:

Spoil rates are 25% on what adena is. It needs to be fixed over everything else.

It has not been weeks, but a few days on spoils. See my reply here

We patched the game on 10/11 to address the drops/Adena quantity, but we are taking another look again to see if there is an issue with scaling and rates.

14 minutes ago, Juji said:

We patched the game on 10/11 to address the drops/Adena quantity, but we are taking another look again to see if there is an issue with scaling and rates.

Thank you so much @Juji

Spoil rates have always been drastically lower than adena and exp. Seriously lower Juji.

Over the past few weeks, I feel the spoil rates concerns have been drowned out by other issues that are not even close to as unbalanced.

I've never heard a staff member comment directly about the spoil rate unbalance, much less acknowledge that they are aware of it. Only say theyre looking into adena, spoil and drops as a whole. Like theyre going to give them an even static boost in proportion to one another. Which is not what the issue is.

My apologies.

49 minutes ago, Juji said:

Also, @Juji, any chance of adding adena and spoils to the VIP bonus?  

11 hours ago, Kormika said:

@Juji could you just go in game and kill a mob on lvl 60 please? FFS

And see how much adena it drops... i cant believe this is happening. Every mob above 40 drops the same amount of adena as mobs drop below 40.

See this topic..

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/6191-whats-up-with-46lv-mobs-and-147-adena/?page=4

everymob with HPx2/x3/x4 multiplier is rigged.  

also quantity multiplier is not existent .  1-3 mats /1-3 keymats from drop /spoil

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, sour said:

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:53 PM, Juji said:

@Juji It has now been another week. O.o

No word specifically about super low spoil rates. We would like to know if they are intended the way they are.

We would like to know if you guys are going to fix them.

Please.

49 minutes ago, sour said:

@Juji It has now been another week. O.o

No word specifically about super low spoil rates. We would like to know if they are intended the way they are.

We would like to know if you guys are going to fix them.

Please.

Let me tell you, that I am currently playing on EU Classic and even if they will change the spoil rates to x1, things will still be hard, which is O.K, since now is beyond stupidity. 

They are "afraid" of top CP's , because they will farm a lot faster. Well, they should be "afraid". They made this game for this type of game play. They are now punishing legit players because of a "few". 

Anyway, they will never change them. This is the rates we will have, since this exact rates are also on Taiwan, KR, JP. Be smart , or stay here and … hope!

Archived