XP/SP Rune - 50% (30-day) pack = $50

benmic

5 minutes ago, PegonHoun said:

50 $? are you jocking?

this is because VIP is not enough incentive enough for people to pay for it, so they have to look for alternate avenues of revenue. It does not matter our opinions on it, this is simple economics and following incentives that any business and customerbase does to survive.

the next step will be capes, cloaks, brooches....

you guys asked for it by boosting free to play and not only VIP.

Push for subscription-only servers before it gets worse.

NCOST - "Buy our 50 dollar xp rune so you can quickly out level the areas that we have actually fixed and be stuck in areas that give shit adena and be bleeped because we clearly spent all of 3 minutes testing whether the server was ready to be launched"

8 hours ago, Malani said:

I love that you have to think twice before buying it, so the average player does not use it Gj.

There are many here that didn't even think twice and already bought these runes. Not that it will help them when they hit one specific point, but oh well xD

47 minutes ago, Sevard said:

Ok...You buy run for 50% xp/sp ..fine...nice...haaaa i go farm...okey...but for what? For ruined from adena ?:) You want get superior lvl if You character with better lvl dont give more adena? Think about it:):):):):)

Okay, I guess my explanation wasn't enough. Let's look at LIVE servers.

The 'affordable' instances where you can get a drop without needing a super huge CC or winning an autoclick battle (or both, like Ana/Lili) all have severely reduced drop chances after level 101. Namely, Balok, Tauti Normal and Tauti Epic, AF (a.k.a. ECP), Tavern, etc.

The 103+ raids are tough enough that you need a party or a few with people that each have equipment worth around 50k USD/EUR (plus some macroed summoners for barrier) and their drops are pretty meh for all that effort (good if you already can farm them, no point investing in new gear if you can't).

On the opposite side, low level Epic bosses, e.g. QA requires you to keep reseting a sub to stay level 40. And while being level 40 you are rather vulnerable, so any attempt to overtake farmers typically ends up with affiliated level 105+ permareds running in and slaughtering whomever is not their certified farmer.

Now, if you take a standard L2 LIVE player in Naia, no matter if DH, Husaria, MAX, Nemesis, Ronins. You will see that they are permanently on XP runes, vitality saving items (both instances and cake for open field) and similar NCoin-based stuff. 'But why? You don't get more or better drops at high levels.' you would probably say.

WELL SOME PEOPLE CAN AND WILL BUY THESE THINGS. NCwest has capitalized on that and trust me, the people who bought those things will definitely come and beat up your ass in Sieges and other PvP.

9 minutes ago, Devoid said:

The 'affordable' instances where you can get a drop without needing a super huge CC or winning an autoclick battle (or both, like Ana/Lili) all have severely reduced drop chances after level 101. Namely, Balok, Tauti Normal and Tauti Epic, AF (a.k.a. ECP), Tavern, etc.

The 103+ raids are tough enough that you need a party or a few with people that each have equipment worth around 50k USD/EUR (plus some macroed summoners for barrier) and their drops are pretty meh for all that effort (good if you already can farm them, no point investing in new gear if you can't).

On the opposite side, low level Epic bosses, e.g. QA requires you to keep reseting a sub to stay level 40. And while being level 40 you are rather vulnerable, so any attempt to overtake farmers typically ends up with affiliated level 105+ permareds running in and slaughtering whomever is not their certified farmer.

Now, if you take a standard L2 LIVE player in Naia, no matter if DH, Husaria, MAX, Nemesis, Ronins. You will see that they are permanently on XP runes, vitality saving items (both instances and cake for open field) and similar NCoin-based stuff. 'But why? You don't get more or better drops at high levels.' you would probably say.

WELL SOME PEOPLE CAN AND WILL BUY THESE THINGS. NCwest has capitalized on that and trust me, the people who bought those things will definitely come and beat up your ass in Sieges and other PvP.

I love NC Soft buaHAHAHAHAHAH xD

1 hour ago, Devoid said:

This guy gets it. Whoever is thankful to NCWest for this "non pay2win" classic server will eventually curse on them at further updates ^^

Did they add that %50 XP rune to the L2store at the opening? No; why is that? Because they know how to keep people in here and implement P2W slowly into the server so they can earn more with time. They got the popularity now, few more months and people who can afford shits will shit on you all.

Just now, TheBufferx said:

Come on! We are not rich!

Should have never started playing here then. If you are poor, go to l2.ru. And if you think this is sarcasm, I am dead serious. Don't even think of playing here without spending at least 100 USD/mo and 200-500 USD/event. That's the minimal values to sustain your character(s).

If you aren't going to, everyone will be beating you up: top players, casual players, rbs, hp multiplied mobs, general mobs.

Archived