Stupid event or stupid random?

KhalilK

I play lineage since 2008 and I know a lot about korean random

but why do you make this event, when some guys take 2-3 top weapon, and you with your Vip3-4 can't even receive a stupid EWD???

Is it egual in your opinion? I didn't waste even 1 day since this event started, I opened boxes everyday from all my 3 accounds and what? nothing. So why should we play this game if you make it unegal? 

Pfff, thats bad, you pay for VIP and arent lucky. Whats gonna be next? Non VIP player drops full weapon from monster meanshile you only piece? What a stupid world, shame on NCsoft. Just BTW, I do the same as you and never got anything from that event :)

8 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

¬¬  seriously? SERIOUSLY an eperinced player as you claim to be, can SERIOUSLY have this complain?

Do you thinkis it good that some guys  have 10 accounts and took already 3 or more weapons while you can't take even one? And why it allows them to make 10 accounts?

I still haven't got the TOP D Bow just to sell it for "some" Adena.... in an exchange for a Dark Elven Bow, Longbow or even for the Reinforced Longbow... or even for a low/mid C-Grade Bow... That Compound Bow is so much of eating Soulshots and Adena, I only do like 20k~25k Adena in 6 hours, soloing as Level 30+ Archer around Cruma Tower...

Sophya's 4th Order to acquire at least 10+ Lion Claws takes too much time and effort too. I have played for 4~5 days nearly non-stop.

-_-

1 hour ago, KhalilK said:

but why do you make this event, when some guys take 2-3 top weapon, and you with your Vip3-4 can't even receive a stupid EWD???

Is it egual in your opinion? I didn't waste even 1 day since this event started, I opened boxes everyday from all my 3 accounds and what? nothing. So why should we play this game if you make it unegal? 

Of course it's not equal in result, but everyone has an equal chance.  Events are intended to be random, with some people receiving top rewards and most not receiving them.  It's no different than full drops being random when you are grinding.  That's the way things are intended to work and it's certainly not worth complaining about.  Go grind.  You'll be lucky sooner or later.  And the event still has 4 days to go.  Maybe you'll be lucky in the event yet.

If I netted 3 weapons from the event maybe I'd still be playing.  As it is I did it on 3 accounts everyday till two days ago and got nothing.  Your three weapons are probably worth more than all the adena I made from playing to level 50 on two accounts.  I also did the Aden dungeon quest and  opened something like 100 of those boxes and didnt get a weapon armor jewelry or spellbook box one time.  Hence why I quit playing.  The only way to feel like you are progressing in this game is get lucky.  Fun. 

20 hours ago, KhalilK said:

and why should a vip 3-4 have higher chances?Why every1 thinks that vip must have advantages in every aspect possible?

20 hours ago, KhalilK said:

All that got VIP5 get at least 3 weapons guaranteed.You were just not high enough VIP.

I will say just my opinion about that event items reward... " trash".

Reason :

- you can create 20 lvl char in around 6-7 hours and tryharding D weapons.

- that Top D weapon is luck + manipulation with accounts = lame

- impact on game mean killing 25 thousand monsters and get some luck with weapon if you drop her earlier, not like in this event when all what you need is luck or

many accounts.

In future Ncsoft should take in mind that most of ppls did not like to see free weapons in some shops or event, what was created without thinking to long about it.

Ppls like to achive something by themself, not by some lucky angel from the sky and his miracles.

P.S.  If not that lame top D weapon, event was rly nice.

22 hours ago, MikeLethal said:

I'm VIP 4 on two accounts and I've gotten 3 weapons just between the two accounts. Just random. Welcome to Lineage 2 RNG

Generally Vip doesn't matter here

I think important thing is that when people create a lot of accounts, more than 3, and NC team can't do anything to stop it. 

And of course it's funny when some ppl got 10 weapons and you didn't get nothing in the same amount of time. Nice.

Next event will be with AQ/Baum rings? Some players will make 100 accounts

5 hours ago, LinaInverse said:

I play the game. When I'm not, I lurk around this forum to enjoy people like you.

If simple sentence brings you so much joy than well be my guest to "enjoy" this one too :D
Of course I would advise to find something more interesting to do as it looks like a sad existence. Some people are new but most of them are already are long time players. If this game didn't have issues there wouldn't be "people crying" as you describe it. Some make poor threads but a lot of them actually make legit ones and have arguments why it is an issue. If you don't agree with them instead of being a donkey try to explain it to them. Maybe this way you will get some real enjoyment of helping people.

Archived