[Completed] Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hime

1 minute ago, Dr1MaR said:

So all you need is 30 people complaining about something on forums and you will listen and revert changes? This really concerns me, tp cost was always a design feature. tp cost means people need to plan their travel ahead. Tp cost mean dwarfs can actually start making some money of selling shots in different towns. You just took all that away because there were a few people complaining here. Why you guys keep listening to them? You know that no matter what they will be always complaining. Today they complain about tp cost, tomorrow about spellbook rate, then it s gonna be something else. The complaining will never end! All you will do is ruin the classic experience for those who truly appreciate it. Please stop NCsoft

If adena was fine no one would complain.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

So all you need is 30 people complaining about something on forums and you will listen and revert changes? This really concerns me, tp cost was always a design feature. tp cost means people need to plan their travel ahead. Tp cost mean dwarfs can actually start making some money of selling shots in different towns. You just took all that away because there were a few people complaining here. Why you guys keep listening to them? You know that no matter what they will be always complaining. Today they complain about tp cost, tomorrow about spellbook rate, then it s gonna be something else. The complaining will never end! All you will do is ruin the classic experience for those who truly appreciate it. Please stop NCsoft

This is not about TP costs, it's more about adena drop rates in 40+ solo areas. You get more in FT from one mob than you go in DV. 

Free teleports are absolutely necessary for now.

Without them, people will be locked to daily quest areas, but those quests are devli's net, they yield nor SP nor adena, so people will get 50+ really fast and then they are done.

Free teleports allow easy access to farm zones with fixed rates (such as Cruma).

18 minutes ago, Hime said:

Initially, we wanted to alleviate the adena scaling issue with allowing free teleports. It wasn't the fix, but again, to help mitigate. The free teleports was scheduled and set for 2 weeks, and yesterday, it ended. Based on the feedback we've seen and our continued discussions with the devs on the scaling issue, we agreed to bring back the free teleports.

How are the talks with Devs going?

20 minutes ago, Hime said:

Initially, we wanted to alleviate the adena scaling issue with allowing free teleports. It wasn't the fix, but again, to help mitigate. The free teleports was scheduled and set for 2 weeks, and yesterday, it ended. Based on the feedback we've seen and our continued discussions with the devs on the scaling issue, we agreed to bring back the free teleports.

It’s really so bizarre that’s its taking you this long to fix adena and drop rates on a 14 year old game

7 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

While I completely understand where you're coming from. There are issues that need fixing.

Most importantly is adena scaling at 40+

I'm all for losing money while using SSC on an archer. I completely understand how shit C grade cost is, always was and I accept that. However at the moment it's a little absurd how little solo players are able to earn through hunting while they boost group zones. It's really an irresponsible oversight.

Just now, Superkocokoco said:

It´s the right move. You only have to farm fixed zones and no fixed zones, and it´s really clear that something it´s not working as it should. Lvl 50+ mob droping 100 adena, and lvl 35 like ant soldier droping 400+, it´s simply stupid and have no sense.

i like how they NEVER EVER EVER answer to this kind of questions/concerns , instead the quote the most braindead questions .... LOL

• L2 Team
8 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

That's not exactly it. Feedback is taken into consideration, but it not the word of the law. If there are valid concerns, we do our best to act on it. But keep in mind, we're not the sole decision makers on what changes go into the game. Player feedback plays an important role in our discussions so it's important that the feedback we see is constructive.

14 minutes ago, Janeway said:

@Hime 

I must admit that u guys have had almost more unscheduled maintenance then normal maintenance, ppl dont like that. we want stable server whit stable downtimes.

I know u have things u need to fix, why on earth dont u fix the on normal planned Downtime?? Alot of the things u have done in the unscheduled maintenance is something u knew u needed to fix, so I just dont get it.

Because Forum Spam was not predicted

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

It’s really so bizarre that’s its taking you this long to fix adena and drop rates on a 14 year old game

It's not just about fixing the rates. It's to make sure it scales appropriately with the direction we want it to go. It's supposed to be difficult, and not overly punishing. As you know our rates are different from other versions of the game because we are free to play. While I agree we should have resolve this issue once and for all a couple weeks back, we are here and we need to properly address the issue.

@Juji @Hime

These maintenance and choices that are being made are greatly impacting player experience.

The game plays is very different then what was experienced within the first week. I just don’t understand how a AAA publisher could not have ran a beta or PTS server before launch to grind out all or most of the bugs.

you guys are giving too much free stuff away instead of providing a consistent hardcore experience that is constantly advertised on your website. I am really at the edge of asking for a refund of my purchases based on choices the company has made and continue to make.

Archived