Level cap

IsZerg

@Hime @Juji

Your lack of communication is incredible. Are you going to cap the levels or not, first you said it was capped at 70, you obviously didn’t test it, so then you said it was content capped at 70, but there’s toi mobs that are 74+, so virtually we can exp to 80+. Just tell your player base straight up you can’t do anything or do something, people are quitting daily because of this, the game is ruined by a few groups who share accounts and exp 24/7 and are level 75+.

The holidays are over it’s time to nut up and stop making ncsoft look like a complete joke.

essentially the way I see it is the people who are actually playing are screwed because the few groups who share and pay ppl to play their accounts 24/7 - and it’s easy to see who does will be 3rd change lvl 77+ next patch and wreck everyone because you couldn’t test your game

thanks! A good way to keep your player base 

Accounts over 70 should be retroactively capped back to level 70 with a hard xp cap implemented. You want to put bandaid catch-up mechanics in-place but these guys account sharing to 75+ have an advantage that the average to semi-hardcore player will never catch-up with.  Part of the appeal of those early chronicles was capped high level PVP.

7 hours ago, BadCrab said:

Accounts over 70 should be retroactively capped back to level 70 with a hard xp cap implemented. You want to put bandaid catch-up mechanics in-place but these guys account sharing to 75+ have an advantage that the average to semi-hardcore player will never catch-up with.  Part of the appeal of those early chronicles was capped high level PVP.

This is spot on.  I came here to have fun w/ low level toons pvp'ing, hacking at each other with D grade weapons.  I didn't expect to be fighting people level 75 after only 3 months.  The fun I wanted to experience is already past, but never came.  Every corner is a disaster, broken weapons returned, adena scams, xp scams, level cap scams, clan hall scams.  TI server is dead.  There's 1 pvp clan w/ drivers level 74+, a zerg of professional rmt server hoppers, and everyone else ks'ing their raid bosses cuz there's really nothing better to do.  I guarantee siege is gonna be broken, like they forgot to add the casting room or something. 

2 hours ago, Degusjr said:

This is spot on.  I came here to have fun w/ low level toons pvp'ing, hacking at each other with D grade weapons.  I didn't expect to be fighting people level 75 after only 3 months.  The fun I wanted to experience is already past, but never came.  Every corner is a disaster, broken weapons returned, adena scams, xp scams, level cap scams, clan hall scams.  TI server is dead.  There's 1 pvp clan w/ drivers level 74+, a zerg of professional rmt server hoppers, and everyone else ks'ing their raid bosses cuz there's really nothing better to do.  I guarantee siege is gonna be broken, like they forgot to add the casting room or something. 

its opening of skelth all over again :D

9 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

i think this topic pretty much sums up why the server is gonna fail.

one more thing to add is dual stamp for b grade duals.

"soon" was response almost 3 weeks ago. I don't think 3 week "soon" should apply to something that could be fixed with 10 lines of code.

or atleast add stamps as event reward or something. its been over 3 months without something that should be here since start

11 hours ago, IsZerg said:

@Hime @Juji

Your lack of communication is incredible. Are you going to cap the levels or not, first you said it was capped at 70, you obviously didn’t test it, so then you said it was content capped at 70, but there’s toi mobs that are 74+, so virtually we can exp to 80+. Just tell your player base straight up you can’t do anything or do something, people are quitting daily because of this, the game is ruined by a few groups who share accounts and exp 24/7 and are level 75+.

The holidays are over it’s time to nut up and stop making ncsoft look like a complete joke.

essentially the way I see it is the people who are actually playing are screwed because the few groups who share and pay ppl to play their accounts 24/7 - and it’s easy to see who does will be 3rd change lvl 77+ next patch and wreck everyone because you couldn’t test your game

so let me sum up: according to your words ppl quitting daily because there isnt a lvl cap ...what kind of shit is that :D

If ppl leaving just because other ppl are higher then them, then they are not needed at all since they will allways find a "reason" to leave.

2 hours ago, ret said:

Yes... roll back all the exp and work put in and cap the server at 70!

say that out loud and realise how silly that sounds :P

It doesn't sound silly - this would probably effect less then 1% of the playerbase.  A hard cap is good for the long term health of the game, and anything less is short sighted.

7 hours ago, ret said:

Yes... roll back all the exp and work put in and cap the server at 70!

say that out loud and realise how silly that sounds :P

If you don’t want to roll it back - ban the people who are paying people to level them 24/7, that’s the real problem. There is no way legit people would be 75+. Fishfood cp is expoing 24/7 by paying drivers to level them. Not fun 

not hard for ncsoft to figure it out either, they just don’t want to

On 2019-01-12 at 3:59 PM, AngeMarkel said:

so let me sum up: according to your words ppl quitting daily because there isnt a lvl cap ...what kind of shit is that :D

If ppl leaving just because other ppl are higher then them, then they are not needed at all since they will allways find a "reason" to leave.

Not because of lvl cap, but of constant missinformation, or rather ,recently, no information at all. 

Players leave mostly because they realise that this is too hard, but that applies mostly to the first wave of leavers.

Now ppl who stay, wanna play the game, but a server was supposed to have a set of rules that, for some reason, haven't even been implemented.

As for level cap, obviously ppl will get mad if there is no hard cap, because in this game level means just too much 

The stupid reality is that all mage cp's rush the level easily, while most of dd's and solo players have to catch up simply because of pve balance. The idea is that it's gonna be hell to lvl dagger or most of the dd classes, but once u put ur sweat blood and tears into catching up, u get rewarded. However here we have no chance to catch up if there is no lvl limit. And 3-4 lvl is an unholly diffirence when it comes to pvp.

Also, does anyone know if the skills are capped at 70? 

about scammers ,adena sellers and so on.. Really do not understand why there is no Gm's team who clean bots and other bad things from server.Regular.Its like mostly people lvling box as much as they can,if cant they use botting program,scaming,selling aden.WTF .Lineage2 NCsoft's team looks like dead horse who just want money from us.But for sure they do not do nothing. "pending,waiting,open ticket,submit,wait a sec"

all thease problems are active not passive problems they should start make max 2 account per pc ,and start banning bots.Why there is no more options to jail player characher for like 1231241414414145345 minutes which it will be counted if that one will be online.come on its java and its old script

On 12/1/2019 at 4:23 AM, IsZerg said:

@Hime @Juji

People are not quiting just because they are 74+ but go check spots 20-40, they are full of bots. Patch they've made or bring from korea or whatever is just f***d up, there are RB's from 3.0 classic, there are augments but no runes, there are no sieges/olympiad but they announced it as 1.5, In 1.5 not even scrolls exists as example. Most 74+ made it with last event with 70% matchstick non-stop, you could make the server from x1 to x6 with all boosts and that 70%.
The holidays are over and yes ncwest look like a complete joke since 1st month they've added event with free top D weapons, I knew that since then, they have no idea of classic.

12 hours ago, verloren said:

whats ur problem about lvl cap ? i dont understand ..there will be a maximum lvl certainly isnt 70 so what ? maybe its 74 ...4 more lvls whats the big deal with it ? 

It's not 74. There already is lvl 76 and they can pull it to lvl 78-80. That's a big deal. If u think that 4 lvl doesn't mean much then idk what to tell u.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:23 AM, IsZerg said:

@Hime @Juji

thing is they didint hard cap at 70 thats why nobody is gonna catch those parties now whey they hit 3rd class its a bit sad

On 18/1/2019 at 11:04 AM, DonnieBlunt said:

It's not 74. There already is lvl 76 and they can pull it to lvl 78-80. That's a big deal. If u think that 4 lvl doesn't mean much then idk what to tell u.

if they are already more lvl than u ...and they stayed at 70 just to make u happy when the new update comes they will be 78 in 2 days and u will still cry about the fact that those ppl are CP and know how to play and u dont ...havent u seen any of those guys streaming 4+ hours of playing just lvling in LOA ? u think some ppl doesnt take this game seriusly ? dont espect that ppl will do things ur way just bcuz u dont like it ...there are better ppl on game than others cuz we are all different and we all have less or more time to waste here playing ...u crying while not even 70  its stupid ...

22 minutes ago, verloren said:

if they are already more lvl than u ...and they stayed at 70 just to make u happy when the new update comes they will be 78 in 2 days and u will still cry about the fact that those ppl are CP and know how to play and u dont ...havent u seen any of those guys streaming 4+ hours of playing just lvling in LOA ? u think some ppl doesnt take this game seriusly ? dont espect that ppl will do things ur way just bcuz u dont like it ...there are better ppl on game than others cuz we are all different and we all have less or more time to waste here playing ...u crying while not even 70  its stupid ...

Just because someone gets in a cp doesn't make them better than anyone! There are many variables why someone might not have or find a cp.  Also, this game is not just a party game, a solo game, a nc shop or not buying anything  in the nc shop game. It's a balance, without one group the rest fails. Right now the biggest problems are money sellers and bots. PERIOD!

Archived