Cyan

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 29, 2019

muash    15

NEXT ncsoft event, they will delete all mobs, and sell summoning stone in l2store.. that summon mobs for a certain of time...

• Haha 2

mergii    0

Royal black save ticket in event rewards has a bad description: If enchantment fails the enchant level of the item will increase randomly  by 1 to 2. :)

lKrauz    1
2 hours ago, lKrauz said:

Hi everyone, I have a question, the herb of exp that drop in elven, has been disabled?

@Juji can u help me?

Draecke    376

@Juji @Hime @Cyan that event interface is broken, even after 2x file repair it doesn't load on my screen - got nothing next to the map..

so no event for me, money saved & on da bank, thx!!

muash    15
1 minute ago, Draecke said:

@Juji @Hime @Cyan that event interface is broken, even after 2x file repair it doesn't load on my screen - got nothing next to the map..

so no event for me, money saved & on da bank, thx!!

delete windowsinfo.dll from your system folder ( after close all clients) 

Cothilian    11

Dye Powder gone from magic store and only knight harmony from adventure guide? Ninja much?

Juji    487
Just now, Cothilian said:

Dye Powder gone from magic store and only knight harmony from adventure guide? Ninja much?

Added to known issues.

Wintex    5

i also whant to see added to know issues the iss dominator skills not working properly

muash    15

@Juji wrong set of prizes in set 2... its dragon earring +3 with lindvior earring... not ring

Juji    487
2 minutes ago, muash said:

@Juji wrong set of prizes in set 2... its dragon earring +3 with lindvior earring... not ring

The page has been updated.

what3v3r    15

@Juji Also there is a bug on the buff npc with adventure guild quest where you have to talk to that npc at the very start. Also although you said you re gonna remove the old dishes at middle june you remove the exchange option from the npc already. 

Paulchro    0

How I enter in this event? I pressed enter and then I pressed to use my ticket, but my ticket is still in my inventory.

Gandlf    0

The event news says that event open 3hrs in am & 3hrs in pm. Event was only open for 3mins. OOOOOOPS!!!!

Draecke    376
8 minutes ago, Gandlf said:

The event news says that event open 3hrs in am & 3hrs in pm. Event was only open for 3mins. OOOOOOPS!!!!

click on "enter" look at the reward item list then look at the event info page and know how many items per ticket are given as reward, now realize that in less then 1k tickets all rewards are given out and the event window ends with new count down timer for the next starting

so yes in ~3 minutes 1K tickets are spend ;)

mixa    260

And then you get these qq posts that the prices were too high, lol, just lol.

Nunya    0
5 hours ago, what3v3r said:

@Juji Also there is a bug on the buff npc with adventure guild quest where you have to talk to that npc at the very start. Also although you said you re gonna remove the old dishes at middle june you remove the exchange option from the npc already. 

@Juji also noticed this tonight... please fix this because I still have items to convert.