Jump to content
Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, August 22


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple of things: If the ranking system is an element which is effecting latency, then remove it.  The ranking doesn't really reflect how effective people are in game anyway, as many play their

Hello All, We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 1:30 p.m. PDT / 10:30 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues

yes. and don't forget one account to do manikur pedikur for clan members also!!!!!!!!  

2 hours ago, WarLordSilva said:

NCSoft, yall may have out did yourselves this time. I already see improvements with the login screen good job! :)

That's because the player cap hasn't been reached yet, since the server restarted, there still be queue time at somepoint.

2 hours ago, WarLordSilva said:

Can we switch the hot bar / macro bar / skill bar to show 5-10 rows/columns more ?

Not unless Korean dev impelements it but... 10 rows? Sounds overkill lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

disable auto shots, they never worked and cost money if you don't have a crafter that can craft the mysterious shots.

root of all lag is Auto Shots!!!! also apart of the macro system if ya didn't know :+D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, just a suggestion. Make all items sellable through Auction House or 1 to 1 exchange only. Remove the private shops option. Implement a buy and sell option into the auction house like black desert online marketplace system. Prices are fixed at a certain rate and will not be controlled by the players but from the company itself.

Pros:

- Less account logins for afk shops

- Prices are not controlled by rich and top players of the server

Cons:

- I can't think of anything probably the experienced players can advise

Edited by Lunastariel
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Maark said:

disable auto shots, they never worked and cost money if you don't have a crafter that can craft the mysterious shots.

root of all lag is Auto Shots!!!! also apart of the macro system if ya didn't know :+D

This guy has a pretty big point, wouldn't it be a good idea to remove shots and just integrated it on hits instead of making it a consumable item? ALL effects of shots would be integrated in hits and the consumable part of it would be removed. In the current state of the game shots don't make any adena and it's also unfair that bssr is much more expansive than ssr. I think removing/reworking the shots system to alleviate server load without removing any of the effect of shots would be a good decision. Shots were a big part of the economy before but in this state of the game it doesn't contribute to the economy in any noticeable ways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • L2 Team

Update:

Our team is still monitoring the server performance for now until we can further increase the queue limit. We are also planning a major hardware adjustment that will require additional downtime, but should greatly increase the server performance. More details on this change will be shared tomorrow.

I can also tease some of the major events that we have scheduled to start soon on the Live servers:

  • New Artifacts of Power
  • Golden Compass Event - Lurin's Fortress
  • Multiple Server Settings
  • Attendance Checklist Event

We are still waiting to resolve the latency as you know, but we have not forgotten about compensation and will have a special pack available in the L2 Store next week.

Thank you again for being patient with us! 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joaco said:

@Hime my game doenst open anymore, i log the account, the server start and said "dont response" and then close.... lol i already restart my pc and nothing, already put repair files and nothing

You probably gonna need to delete your L2 folder and open launcher and repair (if all else failed)

Edited by TriHard
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, HItEye said:

TriHard you are wrong, if it contributes to the economy, but to the economy of NCSOFT ..:D:D in L2store 100,000 x 10NCOIN are sold .. (SoulShot)

In this case it can be modified, instead of 1 shot for 1 hit, could be 1 shot for next 1000 hit or something and cost of shot price would increase to make it even so the same in the end. Even if you do 1 shot for 2 hits it will reduce shot lag by 50% so it's pretty considerable. 

Edited by TriHard
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Juji said:

Update:

Our team is still monitoring the server performance for now until we can further increase the queue limit. We are also planning a major hardware adjustment that will require additional downtime, but should greatly increase the server performance. More details on this change will be shared tomorrow.

I can also tease some of the major events that we have scheduled to start soon on the Live servers:

  • New Artifacts of Power
  • Golden Compass Event - Lurin's Fortress
  • Multiple Server Settings
  • Attendance Checklist Event

We are still waiting to resolve the latency as you know, but we have not forgotten about compensation and will have a special pack available in the L2 Store next week.

Thank you again for being patient with us! 

I'm having a lot of disconnects, I only have one iss for support and my archer, I do not connect several PT, I have no farm, my focus is on the up and with these disconnect I can not leave even in macro or auto target, I trust that will solve this problem. several accounts on the same ip, I feel penalized by the clever of others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juji said:

Update:

Our team is still monitoring the server performance for now until we can further increase the queue limit. We are also planning a major hardware adjustment that will require additional downtime, but should greatly increase the server performance. More details on this change will be shared tomorrow.

I can also tease some of the major events that we have scheduled to start soon on the Live servers:

  • New Artifacts of Power
  • Golden Compass Event - Lurin's Fortress
  • Multiple Server Settings
  • Attendance Checklist Event

We are still waiting to resolve the latency as you know, but we have not forgotten about compensation and will have a special pack available in the L2 Store next week.

Thank you again for being patient with us! 

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

1 hour ago, Meskle said:

I'm having a lot of disconnects, I only have one iss for support and my archer, I do not connect several PT, I have no farm, my focus is on the up and with these disconnect I can not leave even in macro or auto target, I trust that will solve this problem. several accounts on the same ip, I feel penalized by the clever of others.

I'm having the exact same issue with disconnections. It's not a problem on your end. Best thing to do is wait it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

the problem is when the players disconnect the sections are taken does not relocate the player from the server.

Enter the game, exit turn off the PC, turn on the PC and reconnect to the game. This indicated that the account was in use, then when trying again enter without problems.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • L2 Team

The amount of NPCs for the Naia server is now the same as Chronos (original amount with the exception of No Timed Hunting Zones). We will monitor the server performance until tomorrow afternoon and will adjust the queue limits after confirming with the Dev team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hace 27 minutos, MrRomero dijo:

el problema es que cuando los jugadores desconectan las secciones que se toman no reubica al jugador del servidor.

Ingrese al juego, salga, apague la PC, encienda la PC y volverá a tocar al juego. Esto intentó que la cuenta estaba en uso, luego, al intentar nuevamente, ingrese sin problemas.

 

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8758/ojDJAn.png[/IMG]

 

Edited by MrRomero
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime locked this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...