Jump to content
Forums

Live Game Server Update: Thursday, January 16, 2020


Recommended Posts

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

  • Winter of War update will go live.
  • The Extended Holiday Server Settings will end.
  • The Red Libra Winter Event will start for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • Zodiac Agathion Charms will be available on the L2 Store for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • All crafting recipes will be deleted with the update. Additional items that will be deleted can be found in the patch notes.
  • Damaged Spellbooks cannot be used after the update. Fortune Pocket Stage 1/2/3/4 and Damaged Spellbooks will be removed during the January 29 maintenance.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

Edited by Juji
Fixed deletion date for spellbooks/fortune pockets
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So... @Juji, what exactly is there to do in this update? 0 quests, almost 0 instances (the older ones that are still up have worthless drops and xp), and the new ones are not suited for people with av

Juji: Talk to the hand! ?? Hime: I don't even want to raise my hand...

@Juji, @Hime, you're abusing your right to delete in-game items. That was pretty polite right? I suggest you to have an in-game NPC way ahead of the patch where people can sell items that due to

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

  • Winter of War update will go live.
  • The Extended Holiday Server Settings will end.
  • The Red Libra Winter Event will start for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • Zodiac Agathion Charms will be available on the L2 Store for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • All crafting recipes will be deleted with the update. Additional items that will be deleted can be found in the patch notes.
  • Damaged Spellbooks cannot be used after the update. Fortune Pocket Stage 1/2/3/4 and Damaged Spellbooks will be removed during the January 20 maintenance.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

Jan 20? not Jan 29? PN say Jan 29

 

1 hour ago, Goddesses said:

@Hime@Juji will the recipe Abundance Talisman be deleted also?


PN say all recipe, so all recipe, and accounding to refund list, you get nothing back :(

 

@Juji this is the full libra list? cant see quest list on live only on classic have.

Edited by Propet
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji, @Hime, you're abusing your right to delete in-game items. That was pretty polite right?

I suggest you to have an in-game NPC way ahead of the patch where people can sell items that due to deletion next patch or exchange them for an item with an equal value. It is common practice in the industry. And you have done something similar before.

While deleting items is your right by agreement deleting people's effort embedded into each item to collect them, along with items themselves is not.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Few questions:

RED LIBRA:
- Sells Chaos Essence 30-day (Main Class) for 300,000,000 Adena. -> This comes boxed, so it can be used later? Or it comes with 30d ticker already running?

NEW UPDATE:
- Atlas Earring from Mentee -> Tradable, or at least possible to share within account?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Iss Enchanter class skills will be revamped.

@Juji, @Hime, last patch you removed lots of ISS buffs I'm ISS on main and dual I lost >+10 on each removed skill on dual and same on main and you never compensated in game losses in game. Are you going to do the same thing again? Are you going to mess up ISS skills every darn patch? Should I just stop playing until you make up your mind and skill enchants will last at least for couple of years just like every other class?

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, A87 said:

@Juji, @Hime, last patch you removed lots of ISS buffs I'm ISS on main and dual I lost >+10 on each removed skill on dual and same on main and you never compensated in game losses in game. Are you going to do the same thing again? Are you going to mess up ISS skills every darn patch? Should I just stop playing until you make up your mind and skill enchants will last at least for couple of years just like every other class?

Juji: Talk to the hand! ??

Hime: I don't even want to raise my hand...

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, aPlayerOfL2 said:

Juji: Talk to the hand! ??

Hime: I don't even want to raise my hand...

I get your joke but it's not funny at all, everyone spends time on the game but for some reason the time I spend goes to the dumpster, just because I'm playing an ISS class... this kind of disadvantage was not on the class description when I started it, I didn't pay for this nonsense, "give me my money back".

P.S. for those under the rock: time = money @Juji, @Hime

Edited by A87
Link to post
Share on other sites

What about server transfers finally being available? 

 

I'd come back to play if I could xfer off naia to chronos where all my friends are now.

 

I'm interested in playing but cant be asked to remake my char, sorry. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

  • Winter of War update will go live.
  • The Extended Holiday Server Settings will end.
  • The Red Libra Winter Event will start for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • Zodiac Agathion Charms will be available on the L2 Store for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • All crafting recipes will be deleted with the update. Additional items that will be deleted can be found in the patch notes.
  • Damaged Spellbooks cannot be used after the update. Fortune Pocket Stage 1/2/3/4 and Damaged Spellbooks will be removed during the January 29 maintenance.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

no redlibra for the talismans?! @Juji

Link to post
Share on other sites

server is on or off ? need to put a green light or red light on website so we know if the server is up or down or our client is crashing for another reason.

I have no way of telling if its because the server is down or if I have a problem my end. 

I mentioned this a long time ago but still nothing.

Edited by MrUniverse
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrUniverse said:

server is on or off ? need to put a green light or red light on website so we know if the server is up or down or our client is crashing for another reason.

I have no way of telling if its because the server is down or if I have a problem my end. 

I mentioned this a long time ago but still nothing.

Server is down man, calm down, still 25 min left till the 3hour mark

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...