Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hime

42 minutes ago, Grambi said:

Thats exactly whats gone happen
For sure some Farmer comes and out DPS / lasthit you 🤑

The only possible way that a normal players gets a reward from it is that Farmer is offline (just joking)
Maybe set pickup rights to first hit on that chest so at least it cant be stolen away

But i guess we all know that all our bad intentions on that will be fullfilt, typical lineage 2 managment 🙃

This is my biggest concern. I think this will be just like the toi bosses. Farmed on spawn by a God jewel dragon bow user who 1 shots everything, snagging last hit and the items.

Every mob exists on the last hit mechanism. I don't see why this would be any different.

Also, I want some more info about the xp table core took. I've been hearing the same thing from people, 1 table that matches for core and ncwest for 110-

hi hime

i want to know  something bout this New Game Content Changes – Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs will be permanently added to Lv. 105+ hunting zones 

ar we talking bout 1 npc for whole silent valley ect .. so that everyone who attack it get a item or something

or

must we  search for it   and when we find it  and someone els is there  we have to wait for the respawn 

or  it,s free pk ??

22 minutes ago, sanzo said:

hi hime

i want to know  something bout this New Game Content Changes – Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs will be permanently added to Lv. 105+ hunting zones 

ar we talking bout 1 npc for whole silent valley ect .. so that everyone who attack it get a item or something

or

must we  search for it   and when we find it  and someone els is there  we have to wait for the respawn 

or  it,s free pk ??

From what I read it spawns at min 2 times a day  2 - 4 chests at a time randomly through out the zone.

39 minutes ago, 1dope said:

IMHO is a great update..we needed something to break up the grind and the greedy chests seem just what the doctor ordered  thanks !!

Whats gonna break up your grind?  a mob that will be 1 shot by the time you find it?

Greedy Treasure Chest Hunting Zones (Lv. 111 ~ Lv. 120)

Explain me please do i need to find a spt and farm in one spot to find a chest or its random by killing mobs?

I mean if i farm in one spot i have a chance to encounter chest or i need to PK players an exact spot to get to the chest?

I notice you guys only have complaints isnt this game suppose to be fun alot of people told me that and some people are here whining about rewards they arent giving us good rewards so we work to get the ability to be able to farm and all that and the ability to one shot this is suppose to be fun but we have jerks like you cry babys preventing this

Greedy Treasure Chest Hunting is a new Zariche/Akamanah in the game.

People using chars box with adrenaline in the spots, when greedy treasure chest spawm they using my teleport to take these greedy treasure chest.

20 minutes ago, gags said:

Greedy Treasure Chest Hunting Zones (Lv. 111 ~ Lv. 120)

Explain me please do i need to find a spt and farm in one spot to find a chest or its random by killing mobs?

I mean if i farm in one spot i have a chance to encounter chest or i need to PK players an exact spot to get to the chest?

ok, just this question as a quote, but basically 1/3 of all the comments in the maintenence thread are like this.... i mean... ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?????? READ THE COMMENTS!!!! all of the info was laid down before you, it clearly says it spawns randomly like any other mob with a respawn time of 12+-3hrs... 

PLEASE read the DEV tracker or something, because now it seems all you do is read the notes halfheartedly and decide oh, i'm gonna do everyone a favor and post this irrelevant question, that shouldn't even come up...because it was already written about...

I can't believe I'm saying this... but... i kinda get, why @Juji and @Hime  are not responding to almost any of the comment threads...  I wouldn't as well.

2 hours ago, Balathazar said:

From what I read it spawns at min 2 times a day  2 - 4 chests at a time randomly through out the zone.

is that not to low if you look at all the players here  

it,s a game of luck to get a chest i think

10 minutes ago, Godfroi said:

Hi guys

One event for DD more. Support char can not kill NPC .What have to do about these Hime? New ITEMS (Dyes Asesories etc in game for DD)

I like play tank and happy for ketra-silenos area but dd have many change to play.My character is sigel shillien templar,level 112 (main) and duall level 107 Sigel Evas Templar. I go to play at IoT as main and at IoS as duall and the mobs have resist to pull. None from the following skills work: Mass lighting strike, Chained Death Seyth, Inhal Soul, maestrom, gigantic wave and Reversal Stream, so I cannot protect my party and I am forced to use Mass aggression aura and provoke aura. Damage dealers are able to play macro but I cannot. So i am not able to take a break every hour as the game suggest us. Please change the resistance to pull from mobs for a better game quality for tanks too. We need a break . Last but not least at IoS tank do not take buuf bonus adena because they do not make damage but they use skills.
Thank you very much for your time.

server core ru dla graczy!

https://dev.l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/357.html?lang=en

https://dev.l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/361.html?lang=en

https://dev.l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/360.html?lang=en

https://dev.l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/367.html?lang=en

There is a difference what?

l2 Store  54 euro Ultimate Jewelry Lv 3 (x100)

10 euro Ultimate Jewelry Lv 3 (x10)

Shock !!!

@Juji @Hime - want just ask - its new NCSoft scam? It nothing if just ~1 moth ago was l2store event and people buy a lot boxes to make this jevels. G.jevel 600-800euro. And after 1 moth its for free? I don care about me - last time when i get scam from NCSoft - was when i paid for old tipe agathion's and bracelet - and after 2 month NCsoft start selling new version. From this moment im aprox stop using l2store (and many other people) - because its SCAM!!! So this what you doing - its scam - becose people pay real monay for that - and a alot!

Last time i say most stupid what you make - "turbo xp event" - and i was right... From that moment stop play 6 from 12 top Kamaels... Its ok? HALF!!! In 1 moths...

Stupidnes after stupidnes...  "Producer" :):):) 

21 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

@Juji @Hime - want just ask - its new NCSoft scam? It nothing if just ~1 moth ago was l2store event and people buy a lot boxes to make this jevels. G.jevel 600-800euro. And after 1 moth its for free? I don care about me - last time when i get scam from NCSoft - was when i paid for old tipe agathion's and bracelet - and after 2 month NCsoft start selling new version. From this moment im aprox stop using l2store (and many other people) - because its SCAM!!! So this what you doing - its scam - becose people pay real monay for that - and a alot!

Last time i say most stupid what you make - "turbo xp event" - and i was right... From that moment stop play 6 from 12 top Kamaels... Its ok? HALF!!! In 1 moths...

Stupidnes after stupidnes...  "Producer" :):):) 

From all this resume :  ncstore users - can't have trust in this game... and trust in admins  its mine reason why people play in server.

Those Treasure Chests are a great addition to the game!

Soon Lv5 or Lv6 Jewels will be affordable by (almost) every player and that will lower the gear gab at least a little bit and it will also boost PVE farming.
Hell I can imagine it will even motivate players to come back and play on official servers.

I remember a few years ago there was an official survey about what is most important for players, and if I remember correctly on top of the list was "items keeping their value".
However, these new chests should really please a big majority of your players. Exception will be top players who already had 6x Lv6 Jewels and even more ppl that just recently spent on the last Brooch Jewel Event a few weeks ago, for those it is a slap right in the face they must feel scammed/cheated and I feel sorry for them.

One last thing:
In the less populated regions on NAIA (Dragon Valley, Fafurion, Wasteland etc.) there are lots of boxes of well "players" standing all over the map. On Discord @Juji said you're gonna monitor 3rd party programs used in order to get ahead on finding chests. Go for it Juji !

Again, big thanks, great change!

• Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 4:15 PM, Rykra said:

Greedy Treasure Chest Hunting is a new Zariche/Akamanah in the game.

People using chars box with adrenaline in the spots, when greedy treasure chest spawm they using my teleport to take these greedy treasure chest.

This.

10 hours ago, OmenOfSteel_Naia said:

Soon Lv5 or Lv6 Jewels will be affordable by (almost) every player and that will lower the gear gab at least a little bit and it will also boost PVE farming.
Hell I can imagine it will even motivate players to come back and play on official servers.

I remember a few years ago there was an official survey about what is most important for players, and if I remember correctly on top of the list was "items keeping their value".
However, these new chests should really please a big majority of your players. Exception will be top players who already had 6x Lv6 Jewels and even more ppl that just recently spent on the last Brooch Jewel Event a few weeks ago, for those it is a slap right in the face they must feel scammed/cheated and I feel sorry for them.

One last thing:
In the less populated regions on NAIA (Dragon Valley, Fafurion, Wasteland etc.) there are lots of boxes of well "players" standing all over the map. On Discord @Juji said you're gonna monitor 3rd party programs used in order to get ahead on finding chests. Go for it Juji !

Unfortunately, these boxes will be farmed on spawn within a few weeks. Too much money to be made.

My hope is I randomly have one spawn on me and i get it, but I'm fairly sure these have a specific set of spawn locations in each zone, similar to the old elite mobs at the center of mob circles. Not every circle had one.

Its only time... 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OmenOfSteel_Naia said:

One last thing:

... And Yes and No. Yes in iluzion, no in realyti. 

Its realy big change in game for people. Less gap betwen dmg - better. Game balance.

But.. problem... here no people... Not need to count this 500acc like gamers - if they never not use l2store, never  use prestige and etc - they just come "play" for free...

Most important part - bots. So manny acc here runing on bots - olympiad (farming codex),  Coal  - farming  scrolls,  market - here its 20-30% acc on bot (RTM using bot to buy event items,  make profit - sell adena),  fishers - there i find 950 fishers and some people using bot for fishing 50+ and more acc).

And who have this jevels... Top gamers, old gamers and l2store users. GM deside insult l2 store users?  Then they will lost more people which can pay for game, then come new - which can pay.

Try to explain for this people which 2y ago invest in jevels ~10.000$ (when adena price was 1kkk -7.5$)

And most important part of game - cannot be together free in game items and bots.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

8 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Unfortunately, these boxes will be farmed on spawn within a few weeks. Too much money to be made.

My hope is I randomly have one spawn on me and i get it, but I'm fairly sure these have a specific set of spawn locations in each zone, similar to the old elite mobs at the center of mob circles. Not every circle had one.

Its only time... 

what money ? :D  when those jewels will hit market from all top players and they will compete with prices the teh price for them will drop idk up to 2 bil per piece.  Well thats a good part since new players will be able to gear up a bit and pve more efficient. I'm pretty sure soon money will be not where Jewels are bruh. )) 

4 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Try to explain for this people which 2y ago invest in jevels ~10.000$ (when adena price was 1kkk -7.5$)

And most important part of game - cannot be together free in game items and bots.

L2 always devalued items within time. This practice is not new and everyone who pay 10k they know that they buy power for 2 ~ years not more.