Bots waitting for Greedy Chests. Enough is enough

Chymna

How long will this tolerance from NCSOFT for leaving hundreds of bots waiting for the Greedy Chest? I thought everyone was lucky to have items for free. Wasteland, Destruction and other places are full of bots especially from the same player a certain ... is that normal? This game is not a chance for everyone? Why doesn't NCSOFT change these Greedy Chests by dropping them from mobs in areas where people are gaining experience? I am tired of going to gain experience and be surrounded by bots waiting for Greedy Chests?

• Like 5

My Post should be here with yours. It follows the same thought process.

Cameras and Ghost Dwarfs

The Greedy chest have spawned a new phenomenon...Cameras and Ghost Dwarfs. The cameras are setup all over the spots were the Greedy chest may spawn. My assumption is that its a purely programmed "camera" with audible alerts when a greedy chest spawns. If that were not the case then those who have them up would have to watch a large number of screens all day long with a target macro running. This we all know is a lie. Its purely programmed. Now the Ghost Dwarfs are even worse. Every 5mins a dead toon appears, i'm guessing it scans the area, then logs back out. If this isnt a program then there's no such thing. What i'm wondering is what NCSoft plans to do about this, or if they plan to do nothing at all. Those of us who actually run our toons thru an area occasionally are obviously at a great disadvantage to those that chose to, how do you say, not play by the rules. This isn't new and i'll accept the obvious trolls that may respond to this topic. But someday NCSoft may decide to "get in the game". Who knows, after 17yrs you'd think they'd find someone that would actually police the gam

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

you know we are tired reading post like this bot exploit and etc. If you do not have skills to create macro for greedy box its your problem not gm.  second all know this game is p2w and most us are perfect with this nc shop is open for all. if you cry its expansive get live better job or change game. play for fun

1 hour ago, mixa said:

The chests are easy-enough as they are, if you're persistent, you'll get to kill few each day.

That is if no other bot knows about it and if you have enough dmg to kill it.

remember that not every1 has your gear.

Very Toon (box) in places where greedy treasure appears. They are partying with 1 bot who alerts the player. I will not list you anymore to see the same ones on all maps in the game. I've seen players profiting 200 bi in 1 day. To end the bots. Sell the lv5 jewels for hero coin 500 hero costs 5 to 6 bi in the game. Place more jewelry events. Sell items in the l2store. I see players profiting a lot of adena in the game and selling for real money. spends $ 15 a month. and earns $ 5,000 in the month.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2021 at 6:38 PM, Dorai said:

That is if no other bot knows about it and if you have enough dmg to kill it.

remember that not every1 has your gear.

This is true indeed. My post was about general possibility to do them.

For example average archer 112 or Evi can kill the chest in less than 10 sec.

21 hours ago, Dorai said:

and the biggest problem is that everywhere on forum there are accusations of people using boots and selling items on real money but the NCSoft team doesn't give a sh.it.

because the right way to report bots and other bad stuff is via support ticket...

1 hour ago, Harperz said:

because the right way to report bots and other bad stuff is via support ticket...

been there, done that, no action taken ...ever

Most of us already know the copy+paste response you get by heart

Bots have always existed, not that anything is going to change. Everyone wants to take action on the case. But if the bots you call are other players frustrated by other bots? If bots are part of the game so that it does not seem that the game is increasingly empty? Why the bots are and will continue to be can have many causes, and although they frustrate us, it seems like a problem without solution. If you had played 5 years ago, you would have seen bots from coast to coast. enjoy the game

• Like 2

Enchanting an Atlas ring takes 12 mentees. They are weeks of 12 toons leveo, for each player who wants to have an Atlas +12. That madness leads to lag, having to level those toons, or do they think there are enough new players to get the wind scrolls. Yes, you are right, many things do not help, but others only create a real problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2P4K said:

Enchanting an Atlas ring takes 12 mentees. They are weeks of 12 toons leveo, for each player who wants to have an Atlas +12. That madness leads to lag, having to level those toons, or do they think there are enough new players to get the wind scrolls. Yes, you are right, many things do not help, but others only create a real problem.

I did Atlases by HCoins. You don't believe me, but I level toons for fun and class knowledge.

10 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

I did Atlases by HCoins. You don't believe me, but I level toons for fun and class knowledge.

i do the same :)

1 year ago they said the same. mentees causing lag QQ. it didn't change so maybe it has other reasons?

6 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

ncsoft's support ticket system is 99.9% automated replies.

They will not ban bots, they will not help you. Don't waste your time reporting bots.

Why you lads don't accept the fact that nc don't care anymore for us (players), don't care for the game, don't care what your game problems are.

They are making tons of money every single day fron ncoins and the only thing they actually do care about is to add new items in the game via Unreal Engine and all the rich people will buy them.

Do not trust this company and definitely don't believe a word they're saying.  As long as nc earns tons of money they will keep adding items, i might've done the same, you might've done the same, everyone might've done the same, when you see your wallet filling with money each second

i had some few contacts with support team, one was bot report with video. some days later the bot party in bs was gone. maybe luck?

and i can tell you the support here is by far better than 4game support.

btw telling ppl to not report bots isn't very smart...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Harperz said:

i had some few contacts with support team, one was bot report with video. some days later the bot party in bs was gone. maybe luck?

and i can tell you the support here is by far better than 4game support.

btw telling ppl to not report bots isn't very smart...

dude, they prob hit 105 and moved, or were deleted to make new 105's

• Like 1