Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Hime

24 minutes ago, spal said:

everytime you guys try to fix this game lags it only goes worst...

just put that red libra on so we MELEE PLAYERS can change at least to yull, feoh or even a dagger 

@Hime @Juji 

tired of this...

trust me, you don't wanna play dagger right now   :/

• Like 1

i tried to return game, my main is dagger, out of mp in 3 mins. Melee lag etc. , i am lvling up my dual class as Dreadnought now. Well... it aint work too. Melee lags continue... I am tired of trying to play smoothly. I can't even think of subscribe bcz of those lags... I'm sorry current game status being this way...

GZ, now i need double time for IT again... Great EXP event...

And stop give GM Buffs if ppl sleep, that suffered from downtime/ lags etc... Better send compensation as mail r from store for 0 Adena

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

You must extend the server boosts until you fix the servers ... so we have xp event for life because you will never fix the lag !

sounds resonable, if we take double the time to kill (because of lag) we should get double XP. Perfect Balance

• L2 Team

We are aware of the issue with the latency delays, skill delays, and rubberbanding after the server upgrades today. Our team has verified the Hourly Latency Action Delays  were resolved. We are investigating the remaining latency issues now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I hope the GM JUJI and HIME are aware that the players and several are paying a membership service and we have endured them for more than 2 years with the LAG issue. Enough is enough and I think you should check that too. we have been quite patient with their problems that we players who pay for runes and prestige pack generate.

• Thanks 3

You are asking NCWEST for stuff they have no control over.  @Juji can sit here all day and apologise but he has no power over hardware, game content, events and generaly anything. Company in Korea can change and do whatever they want.

We can cry, get pissed and spam forums but nothing will ever change.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, LittleZ said:

You are asking NCWEST for stuff they have no control over.  @Juji can sit here all day and apologise but he has no power over hardware, game content, events and generaly anything. Company in Korea can change and do whatever they want.

OMFG are you serious?? SO WE ARE IN HANDLE OF NOBODY HERE?!

7 minutes ago, bentorero said:

whats the duration of the maintenance?

Hello Everyone, There will be an unscheduled maintenance to perform a setting adjustment in the backend to help optimize server performance. All Live servers will be unavailable at 4:00 p.m. PDT (12:00 a.m GMT+1). Game servers will be unavailable for 40 minutes.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LanzaInternacional said:

I hope the GM JUJI and HIME are aware that the players and several are paying a membership service and we have endured them for more than 2 years with the LAG issue. Enough is enough and I think you should check that too. we have been quite patient with their problems that we players who pay for runes and prestige pack generate.

All in all we are customers, it's our right to choose not to shop anymore or stop coming to this store 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LittleZ said:

You don't actually believe that right?    I feel bad for people that buy into that conspiracy.   Money talks, Juji doen't

3 minutes ago, Degus said:

You don't actually believe that right?    I feel bad for people that buy into that conspiracy.   Money talks, Juji doen't

Yes 100%, imagine you are being hired as a PR ( public relations) consultant, you get feedback from people you talk with, you forward it to your boss, your boss does nothing, you go back to the people that you talked with and they start complaining about the stuff they told you. Now you have to give them an answer so that they are satisfied, you get to keep your job and do not upset your boss, you can't just go and tell your boss "listen here you little shit, they are waiting for answers" and force things to happen, best you can do is send a "reminder", this triangle happens all the time and you are in the middle of this.

this is Ncsoft, juji and the players.

3 minutes ago, Gizzer said:

Yes 100%, imagine you are being hired as a PR ( public relations) consultant, you get feedback from people you talk with, you forward it to your boss, your boss does nothing, you go back to the people that you talked with and they start complaining about the stuff they told you. Now you have to give them an answer so that they are satisfied, you get to keep your job and do not upset your boss, you can't just go and tell your boss "listen here you little shit, they are waiting for answers" and force things to happen, best you can do is send a "reminder", this triangle happens all the time and you are in the middle of this.

this is Ncsoft, juji and the players.

Wrong,  no way in hell any of this is being forwarded to the guys at the top counting beans!!!  They (juji and his team) don't know what they are doing and realize they will all be replaced if the boss finds out.   Business is about money, not giving us a good experience.  Look deep, they are reporting over packed servers and sales are good enough to not throw up red flags for low numbers, so business as usual.   Please don't apply at my shop if that is really how you see thing work.  

Even your scenario shows the problems never got from PR's boss to NCWEST boss.

PR????  joking right?  this forum is their main source of advertising, clearly there is no PR here anyways. 

"Now you have to give them an answer."   no, you don't!  ya tell them get to work, and when they get paid the same, they stop caring.