Unscheduled Live Maintenance: Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello Everyone,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance to perform a setting adjustment in the backend to help optimize server performance. All Live servers will be unavailable at 4:00 p.m. PDT (12:00 a.m GMT+1). Game servers will be unavailable for 40 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Come on! Server is full of useless bots waitting for the Greedy, server is full of people afk in towns that's why we have incredible lags.
Melee lags are just terrible, can't play on this conditions.

Do something!!! Eject afk people who stay during hours and days in towns, stop the greedies who manages tons of bots and bot programs.

42 minutes ago, AndyT said:

GM BUFFS now????!?!?!?!

To make up for all the people that are leveling using CAKES, that they paid NCoins for... GM buff will make up for this Problems for now... ❤️

GM buffs will make it worst tons of toons will log and crash both servers think before you talk

• Like 1

Well, because they do not restart the instances to be able to take the buff of freya ice rose, shining dragon, honey dark beer again.

10 minutes to get a spot on isle, activate the buffs, and cut me in the middle.

I need karina's buff, nothing else, please restart the instances of all accounts.

Don't give me GM buff, don't give me gold balls, nothing, just what I had.

17 minutes ago, AndyT said:

I know these GM's are WAY too lazy to give out GM buffs... Hell look at this great SERVER! They will do nothing we all know this. Sit back and do nothing is the NORMAL! :(

GM BUFFS!

GM BUFFS!!! ❤️

Addicted to gm buffs ? Hahaha will make conditions worst trust me we don't need gm buffs 

On 4/15/2021 at 3:09 AM, C4RAJO said:

Give thanks that they did not give you a ban indefinitely. That happens with comments that do not like.

Its because i am saying the truth how other games run their servers smooth and juji with his team cant? Its weird he needs to hire new team or recruit more of them.more people working in 1 plan more solutions 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndyT said:

You might not need them, my guys DO. so get better InterNet and Go with the GM Buffs ;)

GM BUFFS..  BTW I have zero Lag!

Excuse me but i can bet I got much better internet than you also i wonder why your small brain wanted to say that...so if your guys need gm buffs i dont care lol and you shouldn't be care too...92.74mbps lol i really need better internet right?? You are a joke bruh

well  on the subject of PI and prestige, archer keeping the camp clean with prestige and 0 scrolls yesterday 2 today, what are the chances huh? Note i;m on pc to do any pick ups, although seems i'm not needed...

on lag subject, the remaining melee clanmates are actually either raging or getting depressed, the most geared ones (trillion + worth of gear) are about to quit. They leave and probably take the rest with them. 

Maybe it's time to accept you are not competent enough to run this thing and get outside help? are the higher ups there happy with the state of the game? are they fooled by the seemingly filled up servers with cameras and boxes? are the box sales that good that it does not matter? are ppl still spending that much with all this server instability?  so many questions, so little answers

• Like 2

Lagg still dominate the game!!!!
It's not shame to admit that you can't fix things and you need much more time to solve the issues. 
I aggre with it, if you need 1 month break ore more to do a playable server.

• Thanks 1