Resolute attack/defense scrolls deleted?WTH?

mixa

Why were the Resolute Attack/Defense scrolls deleted this maint?It was announced that only the TOKENS will be deleted, but no mention that the consumables bought with these will be gone too?!?

I've had over 1500 of these on my toon and each lasts 30 min, how am I supposed to use these scrolls in such a short notice?

#NCPleaseFix

9 hours ago, mixa said:

Why were the Resolute Attack/Defense scrolls deleted this maint?It was announced that only the TOKENS will be deleted, but no mention that the consumables bought with these will be gone too?!?

I've had over 1500 of these on my toon and each lasts 30 min, how am I supposed to use these scrolls in such a short notice?

#NCPleaseFix

QQ more. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • L2 Team

Hey all,

Apologies for the delay on this. After some investigation and discussion, we've determined that we're unable to provide compensation for the Resolute Scrolls or Raid Point Rune Boxes previously offered by the Suspicious Merchant. These items were intended to be removed with the January 17 maintenance now that Clan Point Tokens are no longer a currency in the game. And given that these items were purchased solely with Clan Point Tokens—which were erased from all characters without any sort of exchange option—there isn't a fair way to provide compensation for them. We have no plans of restoring scrolls or raid boxes now that they're no longer in the game.

That said, if anyone had unused Resolute Recovery Potions that were removed during the January 17 maintenance, we're happy to refund you the 100,000 adena cost. If this applies to you please create a ticket in-game with the subject line: Resolute Recovery Potion Refund. Please also include the number of potions you had. Once we verify that the potions were deleted from your inventory we'll provide you with the refund.

Thanks!

So why were those tokens provided in the first place and some of us for over 4 million of those... how we were supposed to use them in a month time?!?

It turns out that you've converted our clan reputation items like Blood Alliance and Oath of Blood, Clan skills and what not into NOTHING?

I'm seriously feeling dumb for even asking, L2 it's a gonner anyways, you've just proved it once more.

Bye.

Only bad thing here is receiving no info they were being deleted.

If I had known, I would have shared these much more within clan - as it was now it was used on "special occasions".

40 people sharing 2000 scrolls = 50 each, more than do-able to "use them in a month time", you should stop playing solo :P

That's just sad. To put it politely the amount of attention u show to customers nowadays is, *hmm*, insufficient.

L2 off has started to resemble some private servers out there (deleting items without warning, ss lagging, key functions like next target /atk not working, rbs spawn in towns and these might be the tip of the iceberg) with the main difference customers there pay almost nothing compared to what they spend for NC services!

Cheers!

Conguero, I understand that you are just the messenger here, reposting what others tell you, and that you are not payed enough to actually care. But Quenia is right - you should at least try to give the appearance of making an effort. Here is a simple example:
The option to create a ticket in-game has been disabled many years ago. Players must now send an email to support@lineage2.com

And this is the Suspicious Merchant:

35659.jpg
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/요새전#hd109060

He is big and green, wandering around Fortresses and used to sell the battleground items that were deleted on January 17.

This is Clan Trader Mulia:

32024.jpg
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/루운성+마을#hd86185

He is short and fair-skinned, stationary in Rune and used to offer the Resolute Scrolls etc. that were deleted on January 17.

Those are two different NPCs and two different issues. The problem with Mulia's items is simply that you failed to proofread the translated tooltip descriptions sent to you by the frumples from Around The Word. The problem with the battleground items is that they should not have been deleted at all. Check the situation in Japan:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=407&start=2040#p37735

I am aware that this is all a bit complicated. But maybe you can forward this post, with the link to Rochand and the Japanese video linked there (note the date!), to Neutron or Juji (after the shutdown of MxM he should have a bit more time now). They will know what socketka and I mean :)

Looks like a joke again, wrong information, delete items, no refund... Does any one still control how this game work? Or its just every update broken crap just for making money from old l2 players who still believe... You dont think if put a bit more effort it will come back to you with more l2 store profit from happy gamers???

On 1/31/2018 at 11:31 PM, Conguero said:

That said, if anyone had unused Resolute Recovery Potions that were removed during the January 17 maintenance, we're happy to refund you the 100,000 adena cost. If this applies to you please create a ticket in-game with the subject line: Resolute Recovery Potion Refund. Please also include the number of potions you had. Once we verify that the potions were deleted from your inventory we'll provide you with the refund.

Thanks!

I am sorry but how I should remember the amount of scrolls you deleted?

Should I just screenshot every item I have before each maitenance in fear of it will be deleted next time I log?

Some of us pay you, you know, so please take care of the things on your end and don't request useless info which we don't have way to get anymore.

6 hours ago, MYSTERica said:

I am sorry but how I should remember the amount of scrolls you deleted?

Should I just screenshot every item I have before each maitenance in fear of it will be deleted next time I log?

Some of us pay you, you know, so please take care of the things on your end and don't request useless info which we don't have way to get anymore.

Actually he is only stating about the potions, nothing about scrolls, which I don't even remember if cost adena or not? =\

The scrolls(Atk/Def) and Raid runes were just Clan Rep Tokens(500/scroll 2-2.5k/rune IIRC)... the Potions were 25 Tokens + 100k Adena(I used all of mine foolishly, could've got my Adena back)

https://l2wiki.com/Mulia

edit: now I'm not sure(I did not buy any Raid Runes), as L2wiki is based on Innovas servers the runes may have been same cost for us(or 10x ^^) I think it likely was 250 Tokens?

On 1/31/2018 at 4:31 PM, Conguero said:

Hey all,

Apologies for the delay on this. After some investigation and discussion, we've determined that we're unable to provide compensation for the Resolute Scrolls or Raid Point Rune Boxes previously offered by the Suspicious Merchant. These items were intended to be removed with the January 17 maintenance now that Clan Point Tokens are no longer a currency in the game. And given that these items were purchased solely with Clan Point Tokens—which were erased from all characters without any sort of exchange option—there isn't a fair way to provide compensation for them. We have no plans of restoring scrolls or raid boxes now that they're no longer in the game.

Thanks!

Conguero,

Did anyone inform your support staff about this because they are clueless.  After putting in ticket "Request #17131676" exactly how you said to I get a response of "What is the name of the item you lost??" 24hrs later -Really? its in the title and the body of the ticket..  After linking them to this topic in the forms and telling them again the items lost it takes them 48 hours to come back with "ok we will refund you 1,500,000 adena".  Does you support even look at the logs or do they have a dart board to come up with the refund amounts because that is = to 15 potions.  I had more like 500 potions deleted or 50,000,000 adena.  I mean the amount of adena either way is pretty insignificant but after screwing the players over the first time deleting the items the least your support staff can do it not screw them over a second time by not even bothering to check the logs.

13 minutes ago, Irub said:

Its true that they dont put any effort in their job, but what you are talking about is a total nonsense. He is only talking about the items that were bought with the clan point tokens, not the items bought from the suspicious merchant LOL. 

Yiado was just pointing out that Conguero misspoke and said Suspicious Merchant instead of Clan Trader NPC

Archived