Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FachaAr said:

well, with newer chronicles the drops change, son in a year we mught beable to get decent adena, but there will be no players at all

in a year? server will be dead before summer and everyone knows it . NCwest keep staying ignorant :D  it makes no sense . i dont get it

1 minute ago, outlaw said:

in a year? server will be dead before summer and everyone knows it . NCwest keep staying ignorant :D  it makes no sense . i dont get it

year ? summer ? :P , server will be dead before Christmas xD

Otherwise, I do not know if someone has already put it. You will do a boost of XP / SP / Adena / Items of 50% over the weekend. OK, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT WHERE ALREADY DROP A LOT OF ADENA WILL STILL BE DROPED MORE? AND WHERE DO THEY GIVE LITTLE, NOW THEY GIVE THE NORMAL? LOL

1 minute ago, Pabloidex said:

Otherwise, I do not know if someone has already put it. You will do a boost of XP / SP / Adena / Items of 50% over the weekend. OK, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT WHERE ALREADY DROP A LOT OF ADENA WILL STILL BE DROPED MORE? AND WHERE DO THEY GIVE LITTLE, NOW THEY GIVE THE NORMAL? LOL

Yeah, with that 50% boost, the 50+ mobs that drop 150a would drop 225a, while 30+ mobs would drop over 1k+ instead of 700a. Disbalance is even bigger.

Once again NCsoft is a total disappointment, Lineage 2 classic is for those who can play 80 hours straight without stopping taking drugs or some kind of narcotic and be like a zombie, for what? to then continue killing bugs because pvp only do the same as the madness they have from playing so many days and nights, speaks alone and says: "no hahaha people I start to kill my own characters" jajjojo because of people you are not going to find more soon. sorry if you are going to find pvp, yes, the bots, and so you go like a bleeping lifeless zombie and laughing like a schizophrenic.

4 hours ago, Noviscki said:

sell power mate? you can't buy adena, NO ONE CAN. it's the SAME DROP FOR EVERYBODY so what's the point? you can buy boost XP/SP, not adena. Why you're all complaining if it's the same for everyone? i aggree with mobs level 30+ dropping more adena than 50+ mobs should be fixed. But it's just look's like you all want an nice and easy classic server like it's a private 7x one.

Yes, it is exactly what 80% of l2 community want, a perfect server with the right rate (x1 fixed would be enough XD). I mean, what do you expect after many years of Offical fails and illegal migrations?? If NC would really win they HAVE TO consider to make this server like e illegal style, of course i'm talking about rate, subclass, drops etc.

There was a illegal server some years ago, dunno if iI can mention the name, (ruined when owners decide to switch to GoD), 3x fixed. It was absolutly perfect..no bots..great economy, toooons of parties for everything, pvp at every farm spot and guess what? It was hard to play..

The rate fix doens't mean that the game will be easier, it only means that you can afford gk or SS with less problems, this will improve server economy.

It's not about listen to every community cry, it's about use common sense to keep the community up.

Other story is if ppl like a server with 3-4 clans that own everything without competition. In that case the more we complain and leave, the more they wil be happy XD.

So i just got happily to lvl 21 thinking - wow its not so bad, until i got server shutdown notification in my server prime time. Tried to find whats going on forums and now i see this flaming Topic started by a NC Soft representative in a really offending way like i'm some dog and should starts knowing my place.
Emm..Hello?

1 minute ago, DrJambi said:

So i just got happily to lvl 21 thinking - wow its not so bad, until i got server shutdown notification in my server prime time. Tried to find whats going on forums and now i see this flaming Topic started by a NC Soft representative in a really offending way like i'm some dog and should starts knowing my place.
Emm..Hello?

lvl 20-40 mobs drop x2 x3 more adena then 40+ solo areas :D 

gl

This is just ridiculous, I can not believe you did not see that problem. The only thing they have achieved by leaving the adena like this, the skill books the way they are is losing players and increasing bot users and adena sellers just as they did with modern lineage 2. Congratulations and thanks for absolutely nothing.

9 hours ago, MRChocolate said:

@Hime I agree that Lineage 2 Classic need to be challeging, but you forgot the bots. Lineage 2 classic NA have so many bots high lvl and we report but we dont have no answer from NCsoft. If we play 6 or 8 hour per day we can't compete against bots party. NCsoft need to choose or play with bots, or turn on again macro loop or just let players play lineage 2, if this current conduct we are just losing time life playing lineage 2 NA server.

Just no macro loooooooooooop!! loooooooooooop!! loooooooooooop!! loooooooooooop!! loooooooooooop!! loooooooooooop!! loooooooooooop!! 

Impressive NCWest actually managed shoot its own foot as ppl predicted!

Refusing to fix your rates will kill your game, you already have 2 light servers dying, you truly think not fixing key places like Alligator/Sea of Spores/IvoryTower/Forest of Mirrors (Book Places) wont fck up the server economy? There are books Selling higher price than Weapons and Harder to drop than the weapons on group zones. Low lvl places like FT/AntNest Giving way more adena/drops/spoils than Alligator Isle and Forest of Mirrors.

As a guy said back here "I seriously recommend you take down this post and reconsider again"     
Classic is supposed to be Challenging not autistically Designed with insane Inconsistencies/unbalances

@Hime @Juji

As you know we all work for a living some of us I only have about 2 to 3 hours to play of course I do have a family you think I want to run everywhere spend 30 minutes of my 2to 3 hours running in between that time I am not going to make enough money to even reimburse myself for my teleports I have spent plenty enough money on this game if things continue this way I'll never spend a penny and slowly but surely I will quit the game just like everybody else make teleport free or you will lose after several population I shit you not  about that. I haven't played pubg or League of Legends since your lunch I'm starting to miss it.

3 minutes ago, xxbutcherxx said:

Can you please add C grade soulshots to the L2 store, problem solved.

Yeah, because thats "classic" experience...  to buy everything from the L2store....

If they want to bury their own servers let them. 

No point of complaining anymore. They know the issues and they will probably also feel the consequences of their choices.

15 minutes ago, xxbutcherxx said:

Can you please add C grade soulshots to the L2 store, problem solved.

I figured this would be in sooner. I think there's been so much outrage about the adena drops they have been scared to post it. I'd imagine you'll see it within 2 weeks. They'll wait for the outrage to simmer down. 

That's the only endgame in this. There's no reason to give people bonus XP with little adena other than to back people into a corner to have to buy supplies to keep advancing. (or they just buy adena from the farmers)

1 minute ago, NBrim said:

"offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play"

where they are offering for free and you have to buy VIP to enter the server, because if you do not buy you have to stay a month to enter.

¬¬'

Its not like that anymore,i can login even without VIP accounts :) In peak time. 

Archived