Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

So glad I quit this game, between Europe does have better Adena Rates. Skelth has much better adena rates, I feel bad for all those who spent money here. There is no way that people will remain in this game if they don't fix adena rates past 40+. Anyways they will milk what's left of the server basically. Good luck for those who choose to stay you are going to need it. 

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ZygiA said:

You forgot to discuss with the Devs that by giving everyone free top D weapons from the afk event, you have destroyed the economy. Also, you forgot to mention that you have increased the drop rates in party areas but not solo, thus eliminating those playing without a CP. Eh, that's what I personally expected anyway. I wouldn't mind low rates if you did not implement things like afk events that give top gear and eliminated adena sellers/bots. But yeah. 

Actually, if you read @Hime's post, it is stated that there will be more of similar events in the future, so clearly this was discussed and decided to continue with.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday.

Information on the Attendance Checklist and Server Settings can be read here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-holiday-events-2018

Yes challenging, but you are doing nothing to hunt rmt first of all, is there even an active gm who logins sometimes? i don't think so. Second with this u can say all of your solo/casual players goodbye, they will leave like no joke i had so much ppl leave in my casual clan because of this, do you know how many other games comes out in november???
do you think ppl like having to have a box to farm ob to advance? 50+ mobs in unchanged locs wont cover shots unless you have some crazy enchanted top d gun, so if u want to farm you have to farm in balanced lower lvl zones (where you gave in and fixed it to be bearable) or farm without shots/run instead of tp. Its been 14 years ppl dont like to do is its repetitive and boring and gives no satisfaction, at least from killing mobs u gain exp/sp maybe a drop. Have a gk with scaled down tp cost to your scale down of adena or u will be very sorry when your next quater report hits with decrease in sales, tell your execs they will have not a good time when board asks them what went wrong. 
and lets not bleeping forget when castles are on SHOTS WILL BE 15% more expensive

Ok, so the system says on:

- Monday: lvling 40+ character
- Thuesday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Wednesday: lvling 40+ character
- Thursday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Friday: lvling 40+ character
- Saturday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Sunday: lvling 40+ character

I'm so sick of those crowded botting places.... slowly getting a own bot sounds tempting -.-

5 hours ago, FatChocobo said:

@Hime So it's intended that level 30 mobs give more than level 50+ mobs? Please tell me this is some poorly-timed April Fool's joke.

I seriously recommend you take down this post and reconsider again, otherwise you're going to be getting a LOT of paypal/cc chargebacks over the coming days.

guys just do it,its the only thing that chance execs minds about this kind of stuff :P

Its simple, you are acompany and we are customers we say to you you must fix this is not right,we dont want it we want something else.whatever,and you say no i dont listen to you i dont care about your opinion,guess what!!!! customers gona be sad they gona leave and they gona go to another company how listen to them,just simple thinks.....

5 hours ago, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday.

Information on the Attendance Checklist and Server Settings can be read here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-holiday-events-2018

Congratz for nothing...

If L2 model turned into this bullshit I am done, I have more fun on Skelth and not having to leave my computer on 24H to be able to make adena, time for a refund, your free to play model is just a joke, was expecting a lot things to be different after all the problems from the past, but after more then a decade playing L2 all I have seen was a huge lack of action from NC and many problems being solved too late, that will be your problem in 6 months on this servers if not even before, Gludio already turned into a wasteland, and the rest will be slowly running into the same problem.

Classic was advertised as something that was far from anything "veterans" were expecting or remember from OB - C3 start, I would be more happy to pay on EU and keep my fun instead turn NC West one more dollar.

You lack skills not only about facing problems but also on management, probably everything is outsourced and I hope it is or the company would be running worst then I think, a lot of trolls here defend whatever they want, I know how things are done in a lot of environments, just NC West don't react about nothing, all we have here day after day is a call to action being ignored, keep the server full of afk stores, bots and gold sellers, improve more and more things as the huge Raids so the ones who are smart take profit from that and many not in game but from RMT return, and ofc you have your back turned on that as usual...

Well time to run for a refund, all the bases were failed, and what was announced is far from the reality as your EULA or whatever you name it.

Good bye

RobinWoor - Gustin, Gumble - Teon, Mastergumble - Franz

Proudly Eximius Leader

2 hours ago, Jrock said:

There you have it guys,

Servers were open to make a quick buck and then bleed the idiots out of there money and time.

The teleport problem can be solved by people buying scrolls in the shop. Adena/drop can be solved by "playing" so much (All your free time and/or life)  to the point where you buy lots of items from the shop or adena "online".

Spoiler, aka, materials problem can be solved by having VIP4 and farming coins. 

So a win, win for everyone. Sorry, wait, a win-wins for NCsoft and the bots. 

1.Casual/solo players. delete the game right now. walk away. I know is hard. we love the game. Just walk away now.
2.For the rich players. Don't support these type of scam. I know you have money and time. Please don't support this!! Leave now, show them we all have a voice.
3.For everyone defeating NCsoft and the "STAFF". Have fun playing with your clan/cp and all the bots. Is going to be great for you all. 

yeah man i said it from the start, i played in some quick cash grab with minimal effort illegal servers to recognize the same thing here, they wanted to open 1 server to dry the cash cows, but so many ppl wanted to play it and they got confused on what to do :P
and yes yes all points good

Need adena for shots? why ?? just buy shots from ncstore

Need mats ? just  get vip 4 white coins and aoe low lvl mobs :P

I Issue challenge to our too main community managers LEVEL A CHAR TO LVL 40 with VIP 4 without any gm tricks ;)

WE can live with all the rates but

1.Gk tp costs has to be scaled down

2.Get alternative to acquiring some shots (attendance rewards) smth like that

or your casual players will leave, why koreans dont care? why your managment thinks this is good idea

you would make so much money if you would had stoped trying to make such ammount of money
@Hime

I took a break from the servers over the weekend waiting for patch day to see some progress be made, and instead what I got was a slap in the face. Looks like I will not be returning to the NA classic servers which is a shame because this has always been my all time favorite game. I never expected an official NCwest server to be so poorly ran and managed. Sadly it seems like it was just an easy way to make a quick buck off loyal nostalgic fans.

Do you even play the game that you advertise?

Do you think is viable to have a 46lvl+ party with these adena/spoil drop rates and amounts? Not even gonna mention about my archer cp that for a month now is playing with no freaken soulshots because of expenses. Or do you just expect everyone to make a mage toon so that it can farm till lvl 35 and pay for the expenses of their main?

You made millions of $$ at launch, now fix your game.

Everyone is crying about adena Drop. Jesus guys just use your brain. U can easy obtain more adena if you do smth like, Find party and exp with 9 other ppl, istead of exping with 3 different boxes of your own and cry every single time about, that you can't get your BEST PIXELS in game.... Create CP and play with bunch other ppl for 1 goal, not upgrade your own shity Archer/Mage with your best gun and still complain about adena drop rate... Normal players do smth that need about gather as much as they can. Creating dvarf for shots. Just for freaking sake stop cry like bunch of loosers and start use brain. This type of game not designet for that you play with your 3 boxes alone and obtain everythink. Create party, create const party, find clan and play with group, 

6 hours ago, Hime said:

You do realize how stupid this sounds don’t you? I’ve been playing this game for 14 years strategy about how to spend their adena? This has to be the dumbest bleeping shit I’ve ever seen. You guys continue to do nothing and just take our money. I’m a VIP 4 player and there isn’t anything useful that we get. Adena drops aren’t the same spoil drops aren’t the same drops for spellbooks definitely aren’t the same. You got to be bleeping kidding me. Leave it to NCSoft to come out with a game for quick cash. Might wanna go back to the developers and do something about this before you have to shut down these useless servers you made for fast cash  

@Hime @Juji

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Since when a lvl 52+ mob gives less adena than a 30 one ?

YOU FAILED HARD . CYA

11 minutes ago, Fisted said:

You do realize how stupid this sounds don’t you? I’ve been playing this game for 14 years strategy about how to spend their adena?

@Hime @Juji

Well, if you have been playing the last 5 (from when Lindvior was released) you would understand what it means. Only clans made from CPs can play this game, everyone else can't (unless they buy adena or items that can be sold for adena).

See, in a CP, you can gear up your DDs and tank and have ez life, moreso if you are the primary CP in a clan. And a pre-geared CP can then gear up the rest of the clan CPs faster.

However, the punishment of player's stupid decisions is extraordinarily huge in this F2P L2. E.g. using a +0-+3 B or A grade is a death sentence, always. The pros use either +16 C grade (cheap to make, cheap to use; better alternative to OE D grade since shots are just marginally more expensive) or (if they are really wealthy) +18-+2x A grade.

15 minutes ago, InTheGame said:

NCsoft pls sell Lineage 2 Classic to other company!!! We want to play really!

Go play 4game/Innova then.

7 hours ago, Hime said:

@Hime just fix the areas where drop/adena i double and the ones wich is less than half ... is it so hard all areas to be equal? Is it so hard to make the global rates of all spots 0.5-7 or what ever u want they to be? Its not normal on 25 level to earn more than my champion 51!!!!!! i earn more money in orc baraks and ant nest (x2) mobs than forest of mirrors (x2) mobs 30 lvl difference. explain me this?  

U need to remove the boost of low areas (if this is the reason)  or boost the higher lvl areas so there can be some escalation in the adena/drop/sp/exp. 

And for example we are all aware about the LEGIT bots that your company alowes cuz they buy the bot from co-company. If u gona run the same politics as the Rusian classic... save us the waste of time and money! U will tell me that is too hard to ban acc/IP ? u think we are playing from caves and we dont understand that all is on purpos or what? 

Wake up! 

I dont want higher drop/adena (just to be clear) i want all areas to be equal due the scaling of the level and the bots to be banned or offy alowed. 

lvl 25 mobs drop same adena as lvl 45 mobs - bots heaven, half the players I know owns a bot to make their adena on low lvls areas.

Group areas adena are boosted while solo ares are not.

The problem is the imbalance, making new chars 0-40 for the adena profit is just ridiculous

Level 55 mobs drop 200 adena.

Impossible to solo farm anything while setting up a party or waiting for friends to login.

Unless you're farming Orc Barracks lol :D

Working as intended though.

Also how's F2P an excuse for adena rates? VIP doesn't affect adena at all so there is no reason behind that argument.

Archived