Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 1400 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hour

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Fortune Reading Game will begin for four weeks.
  • Freya’s Fortune Sticks and Holiday items will no longer be available in the L2 Store.
  • The following items will be deleted:
    • Freya’s Ice Staff
    • Scroll: Enchant Freya’s Ice Staff
    • Giant Scroll: Enchant Freya’s Staff
  • Angel Cat is in-game in every town handing out buff items once per day for one week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

5 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Angel Cat is in-game in every town handing out buff items once per day for one week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums.

Hi Hime, how can I claim my angel's cat buff if I am not able to log in due to the 'Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue' ? Wasn't it supposed to be a compensation for this particular inconvenience?

Speaking of which, what is the update on this? Your post does not mention this issue, so I assume it will not be resolved with today's maintenance, am I right?

1 minute ago, SePKaS said:

what about the already bought sticks that are in our inaccessible accounts due to the problem in login?

I advice you to open a ticket about it, make it detailed with screenshots of the amount you have.. etc etc 

Probably you will get some Ncoins refunded 

5 hours ago, Helv said:

Hi Hime, how can I claim my angel's cat buff if I am not able to log in due to the 'Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue' ? Wasn't it supposed to be a compensation for this particular inconvenience?

Speaking of which, what is the update on this? Your post does not mention this issue, so I assume it will not be resolved with today's maintenance, am I right?

NCWest doesn't really care about the Live servers anymore.. the latest on the login issues was posted only at the Classic section lulz..

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10686-connectivity-issues-update-115/

• L2 Team

Servers are now up! We did encounter a graphical issue this morning during the maintenance that was not present for us on QA. The icons on the World Map are broken. An request has already been made to the development team to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Servers are now up! We did encounter a graphical issue this morning during the maintenance that was not present for us on QA. The icons on the World Map are broken. An request has already been made to the development team to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

YOU WON"T GIVE BACK MONEY FOR 4/5 days i losed?  And now after maintenance again???

https://imgur.com/a/HM9HiFI

1 hour ago, Juji said:

can we play this game today ? or nc soft don't have the knowledge to repair this broken servers internet and whatever. I still cant pass the fukin pincode you guys are the best ridiculous team what I ever see in my life. Not insulting but getting sick about everything here.

3 hours ago, Juji said:

guess not... 

On 16/01/2019 at 2:36 PM, Juji said:

Monster book is also... funny :P

some kind of compensation would be nice, considering how expensive your game is maybe bit more then angel cat. i asume u know your prices on runes etc etc .....

btw just a small reminder: when ppl are UNABLE to LOG they cant even claim angel cat, not very smart move to put it as compensation .........

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived