Update with next maintenance

1 hour ago, Foxes said:

well... i guess lag/latency issues was solved.

Shhhhhhh. Out there somewhere is a throng of people who think that nothing should/will happen -- not Red Libra, not new services, not special promotions, not updates, nothing -- until the lag has been fixed. We wouldn't want to ruin their chorus. Game has always pushed forward, glitches and all, whether servers were fixed or not, whether all content has been introduced into the game or not. Funny how that works. But shhhhhhh….don't tell them that. Keep up the reality debuff as long as you can. heh heh heh

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Nothing worthy of discussion IMO.

+1k

Only 1 new normal hunting zone. Everything else is ruined with this timed instance junk.

& new skills that require a "Greater Rune Stone" ???  lol dont make me laugh. It is hard enough just to get a normal rune stone for a decent price.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Therith said:

Why they put healers with melee in the same area at lvl 99. Mobs have high mdef... Or this is new logic????

Next update they are introducing a new buff for mobs that can resist VR. Melee characters are going to need healers way more then the mages will so the logic is there.

You just have to open your mind my man and you will find the truth.

9 hours ago, Draecke said:

just the preview, it lacks alot of info

if u want to see what EU/RU got check below:

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/206/

anyways I find the fact this exists and is part of rewards on EU/RU way more interesting

https://l2wiki.com/Freya’s_Vitality_Maintaining_Rune_Pack

2AmS0L9.png

That was available there like 5 months ago for 250 golden bars. I've used two of these. Now it's a bit harder to get, but still worth it.

Also this update is more of a nerf, especially to titans.

The atlas enchants are easier to get though.

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

this update is gonna be shyt cuz of VR being basically taken out of the game with vr resist mobs gl lvling without healer or buffer in party now.

This is not true, the vr resist is rather weak.

13 hours ago, mixa said:

This is not true, the vr resist is rather weak.

Yeah it will probably be like archery resist mobs that stacked archers kill easily all of the time. The VR resist probably affect those with low gear more than others. Or maybe only mobs in certain places have it, which means melee types will xp in other places?

12 hours ago, ShadowSerenade said:

Yeah it will probably be like archery resist mobs that stacked archers kill easily all of the time. The VR resist probably affect those with low gear more than others. Or maybe only mobs in certain places have it, which means melee types will xp in other places?

It's lesser than the bow resist for sure, but indeed it may impact the lower geared than the fat stacked d0nators.

Although my mage on core isn't exactly stacked, nor is my tyrr, but I don't see much of an impact.

Most mobs have it, actually all of them, except some in the instances.

Edited by mixa
d0nator is not a spender fyi

Wait for our patchnotes and after we can cry or be good. As i red patchnotes from RU many things coming but w8 to be sure that all changes also come here. We will see if VR resist could take to pt tanks and healers back again or not.  Also i am curious if our cash buisnis model will reduce again majority of special items included in Korea in game.

3 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

Wait for our patchnotes and after we can cry or be good. As i red patchnotes from RU many things coming but w8 to be sure that all changes also come here. We will see if VR resist could take to pt tanks and healers back again or not.  Also i am curious if our cash buisnis model will reduce again majority of special items included in Korea in game.

well... just in 5 lines (that they revealed in teh oreview) the homunkulus is limited to one while in eu is 2

and they posted just 5 lines of inf xP

On 4/15/2020 at 10:49 PM, Sharlanna said:

So much for any hope of L2... *heavy sigh*.

Yes, I am sad for what L2 has become. I have been here since prelude & I must say in my opinion L2 was best from prelude until c4/c5. L2 started going down hill after that.

Very low to no drops from just normal mobs, cut adena drops by 3/4, just keep introducing more pay-to-win / Gambling that costs way to much for the amount of adena that normal players can make in game. Way too much reliance on L2 store just to be able to kill mobs, tons of more $$$ if you want to pvp at all.

& now unlike a lot of other mmo's, there are no meaningful quests/rewards system. Nothing to actually do besides just afk macro-bot. & that only gets you to Blazing Swamp.

Normal players who don't spend a lot of real $ won't have the gear to "macro-bot" in any harder zones like hellbound or higher. For most it is game over at this point.

Only the hardcore spenders left for higher zones.

I still log in to l2 but not near as much as I have been. For the most part I am trying to move on to other games. L2 is just no fun anymore with no quest/reward system,

no gear drops, only macro-botting for xp, but what for ?? higher lvl gets players nothing. there is no character progression here. :(

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GreenHulk said:

Yes, I am sad for what L2 has become. I have been here since prelude & I must say in my opinion L2 was best from prelude until c4/c5. L2 started going down hill after that.

Very low to no drops from just normal mobs, cut adena drops by 3/4, just keep introducing more pay-to-win / Gambling that costs way to much for the amount of adena that normal players can make in game. Way too much reliance on L2 store just to be able to kill mobs, tons of more $$$ if you want to pvp at all.

& now unlike a lot of other mmo's, there are no meaningful quests/rewards system. Nothing to actually do besides just afk macro-bot. & that only gets you to Blazing Swamp.

Normal players who don't spend a lot of real $ won't have the gear to "macro-bot" in any harder zones like hellbound or higher. For most it is game over at this point.

Only the hardcore spenders left for higher zones.

just like an expensive idle-clicker or mobile game isn't it?

Edited by b0uff0s