Sign in to follow this  
Out

War System

Out    2

Since we will have some changes in the PK system in June, i would like to suggest also some changes in War system.

The current War system, its also beneficial for the so called "top pvp" clans, and it should be changed along with the PK system. 

L2 was always a hardcore pvp game, but the current War system, doesn't let "weaker" players to pvp back. 

For example. 

Some players from PvE clans are getting bullied , or getting pked daily, by stronger players in order to take their spot. If the affected players, wants to pvp back for the spot, they received a war declaration, and can't fight back for the spot, because doesn't want to trigger the war for their clan. Top clans using that war declaration method, not because they want pvp, but because they DON'T want pvp , they want to farm in peace by kicking others from spots without respecting others. That happens in daily basis. 

My suggestion is to remove the 5 - kills - trigger war. If  a clan want to have a full war, it can be done by accepting the war back. But with the current War system, you take away the opportunity for most players, to fight back for their spot. And there are lots of strong players, not in PVP clans, that can fight back, without putting their clan into an unecessary war, since the "fight for spot" is an isolated incident. 

If you remove the 5 - kills - trigger war, there wil be more pvp for everyone and more fun in every hunting spot. 

Thank you

• Like 2

lAeolos    11

Useless post... Because that same thing happends to me in reverse, I use the war declaration not to steal spot but to keep it

For example: I have a spot and a guy pks me hoping im afk and dont notice and takes my spot, I ress myself and pk him back, if he tries or does it again I send war declaration, and because i dont mind to open war I use that tactic, however probably the guy who pked me isn´t the clan leader or is in a pve clan, probabilities are that he won´t mess with me again, if he continues for example pking me with another character or leaving clan I hunt his clan members and open war with some afk I find and start hunting them, that way the clan leader probably will mail me asking what happened, and most of the times he says that wont happend again. On the contrary i think the game should be even more clan war friendly, too many pve ppl for my taste... And let me tell you, This has happened to me a LOT of times.

• Like 2

ProDigY    2
3 minutes ago, lAeolos said:

Useless post... Because that same thing happends to me in reverse, I use the war declaration not to steal spot but to keep it

For example: I have a spot and a guy pks me hoping im afk and dont notice and takes my spot, I ress myself and pk him back, if he tries or does it again I send war declaration, and because i dont mind to open war I use that tactic, however probably the guy who pked me isn´t the clan leader or is in a pve clan, probabilities are that he won´t mess with me again, if he continues for example pking me with another character or leaving clan I hunt his clan members and open war with some afk I find and start hunting them, that way the clan leader probably will mail me asking what happened, and most of the times he says that wont happend again. On the contrary i think the game should be even more clan war friendly, too many pve ppl for my taste... And let me tell you, This has happened to me a LOT of times.

You've just validated the original poster's concern about how this flawed war feature is being exploited.

Out    2
18 minutes ago, lAeolos said:

You just explained and validated, how the war system is exploited/used, with a wrong way. 

You do exactly what bullies doing.  You don't want to fight for your spot, and you hunt all the clan, converting an isolated pvp, to a mass hunting. 

And i smile with your phrase "Too many pve ppl for my taste", while you do all this for peaceful pve. 

Thank you for validating with details how the war system working nowdays, your post is very useful. 

lAeolos    11

Nah, what I try to explain is that war system, pk system, pvp sytem or not, it depends on the people how to use it, like I was telling my clan mates a few days, lets say the game goes full pve no pvp, what is preventing me from go to a spot log full pt and take your spot that way, everything depends on people´s behaviour, if people want to take things from U in this case a spot, they will find the way, it´s up to you to forget about it and move on or fight for it... Some people will even pk u or take your spot cause they´re bored, and the means they use has nothing to do with clan wars, pvp, pve, or log a pt to make you leave.

mixa    439

The war system is indeed flawed. They could have done a lot of things to mitigate it, but nothing was done.

The original GoD was system was great, you get was, when it ends you can't declare for a certain period.

The best option for quite a while is to keep a clan under 15 players, thus having complete control over who can and who can't declare a war to you.

• Like 1