Restore Item

Arscher

You can read a bit more about it here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035810271-Token-based-Restoration-Policy

and here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038372432-Token-based-Restoration-Policy-FAQ

You get 2 restoration tokens per account every 6 months. It's not a visible item to you, but support keeps track of it.

34 minutes ago, Arscher said:

but they are not abel to make a clear statemant...

They contradict themselves over and over in support answers regarding this.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

So if i say i try to +10 my bow and it fails I can have that reverse by one these tokens?

Yes, possibly. But there are caveats and conditions:

1. The weapon/item cannot have been restored previously by you or ANYONE ELSE. If you buy an OE weapon from AH or from player shop, automatically assume it's been restored. NCSoft Support will not tell you in advance if a weapon has been previously restored.  

2. You need to have tokens available. As mentioned earlier, you get 2 restoration tokens every 6 months, which apply to basically anything that the GMs can restore for you, whether that's a weapon, or something like a 30 day talisman/rune that you opened by mistake. 

3. You have to notify NCSupport right away. Don't delay, because they have a time period limitation that they enforce. If you wait too long to submit a ticket, they won't restore it.

4. Account must be in good standing. Obviously.

5. The biggest one, which some people seem to ignore for some reason: GMs reserve the right to refuse service. You can do everything right per policy, but the GMs can always say, "No." They carefully review all requests, but they don't have to provide detailed reasons as to why they are refusing service. This covers them in the event of ongoing actions needed to obviate abuse or ensure fair gameplay.

Good luck if you decide to enchant something. I recommend, though, that you don't waste a token on a low level enchant. Wait until you're in the +24 range at least. Make it count.

Edit: Forgot one.

6. If you break your weapon, hold onto the R crystals. The GMs will need those before they restore the weapon. 

Edited by MalumInSe
  • Like 1

They helped restore my item going from +14 to +15. I appreciated that they also responded in less than 24 hrs. and resolved the issue soon after. Key I think are the details, who, what, when, where. 

On 31.5.2020 at 3:11 AM, Oameal said:

They helped restore my item going from +14 to +15. I appreciated that they also responded in less than 24 hrs. and resolved the issue soon after. Key I think are the details, who, what, when, where. 

You keeped Soul Crystals?

Weapon is restored exactly as it was when you broke it, not just enchants, but SAs, element level -- everything.

Maybe before people do an enchant, take a screenshot of the weapon, character, etc. You can provide that to the Support Team, although they really don't need it. They look at the logs and see everything.

17 hours ago, mixa said:

And don't blame them if they decide not to restore such an item and you end up without your primary weapon.

Yeah, that one long reply mentioned that as bullet point #5. But you know L2 players. They will try, fail, beg for restore, and cry like babies here on the forum when Support declines.

My eyes bleeding, are you guys really that nuts and greedy to even talk bout that?

If on purpose you break you'r weapon thinking u will be "restored" then i hope ur not getting anything back,  this system was implemented for misstakes purposes and not abuses like some ppl want to do.

"Oh ill enchant my +20 wepon with a normal scroll and they will restore me if i fail woohoo"  Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Like 3

14 hours ago, iAndouille said:

My eyes bleeding, are you guys really that nuts and greedy to even talk bout that?

If on purpose you break you'r weapon thinking u will be "restored" then i hope ur not getting anything back,  this system was implemented for misstakes purposes and not abuses like some ppl want to do.

"Oh ill enchant my +20 wepon with a normal scroll and they will restore me if i fail woohoo"  Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ando, you are wrong ....the purpose of that service is exactly for "Oh ill enchant my +20 wepon with a normal scroll and they will restore me if i fail woohoo" .
More then that, for ppl to do not expoit this system they restore same weapon(no matter who the owner is) only 2 times per year :).

Dont want to speak of p2w as any good system - but atleast now you have an option to return to game after a Bust enchant attempt.

Before GoD when game was sub - if you busted your Enchant - there was no return. GAME OVER

al least they offer this service for all player without any costs. Its fair for all. and as it looks there is no restriction about the purpose you use that service.

So if i am not wrong you can use twice a year a gewr and look what happens?

Edited by Arscher

1 hour ago, Arscher said:

So if i am not wrong you can use twice a year a gewr and look what happens?

You are wrong. @MalumInSe and @Nymphadorae are spot on. You may be denied this service without explanation and a previously restored item even if it was in the possession of another player is not eligible for any further restorations.

• Like 1

GM Louise (Lineage 2)

Mar 26, 02:16 PDT

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

I have checked your +12 Dark Amaranthine Fighter and determined that it is still eligible for Enchant Fail Restoration. However, it is still subject for review upon request.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Louise
NCSOFT Support Team

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, menton said:

just ask before.and they check

This is a good change. I do my own over-enchants and I never buy someone else's already OE'd weapon. I never have to worry if a weapon was restored once before; I already know. But if other players who don't know, it definitely helps them. 

• Like 1