Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Live)

Hime

Hello, Hunting zones Lvl 99-112 really need a lot of improvement,  most people of game are there. This is creating a huge gap between the majority of players(105-111) and the minority(+112 and even 115 or more) (like 5%? or less? of people)

In patch notes it was stated that those areas would be adjusted up for better exp, it's definitely not noticeable.

There are almost no support classes in high levels, we really need a couple of party areas with bonus xp for 106-112, like there is in +115 areas now, most people seems to stuck in 107-111 like forever, doesn't matter if they use every rune/xp buff or not, because you can't even find a spot to exp because they are crowded all the time.

Augment system is ok, but we have it incomplete, some stones and recipes are missing.

Sad time...

I speak for many who did not have the courage to say, or simply already gave up and left for other servers.

I don't know what will be done, or if something will be done, I know that the server is dead, much more difficult than it should be so that people can have fun. Horrible XP, very low (1% all night afk farming, really?) Many people quit, farm locations 105-109 are extremely few and you never find an empty spot. Adenas then? lol... Suffering to buy spirit ore, soulshot etc ... Instances with reduced adenas drop, raid bosses impossible to do. what do you expect players to do? L2 store, big joke, absurdly expensive, and players will not invest more in xp / prestige runes etc. There is no pvp because players cannot evolve, and there is no way to compete with a few 110+. The market turn is no more. If your intention is to close with a server, you are on the right way. Do something for the players, especially low lvl, party xp, drop adenas / items, reward events that really help in some way. I will not invest a single cent more until something is done.

We are waiting for a response from you ADM / GM, and looking forward to Wednesday, something must be done.

Cya. No more Chronos till things get better

Edited by kau123
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2020 at 3:48 PM, IWild said:

i find this update to be very bad

on top of all the things people listed, VMware is not working anymore after the update

Regards

Anyone else with VMware not working?  I tried to reconfig the option.ini file to no avail... let me know if you find a solution to work around this?  This is a deliberate attempt by NCsoft to curb this use, I know it.

What was the point of this post?? This update blows and everyone agrees. This update kills the average player which will cause more people to quit. This game needs players. What we need is the top 1% of players to wake up and recognize that if we don't help the majority of the server than the game is dead.

This update was bad for everyone. The only people who disagree are the people too stupid to see the writing on the wall. FACTS.

• Like 1

Well all I can say I'm 111 and if they're planing to nerf ios again also nerf ploundorious and think that people going to stick around buying ncoins I'll go to European server because at least you slowly get better items there and here is all about ncoins. Hopefully they will understand that over 110 people should get better adena drop then someone with exhalted 105+ @Juji

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TronEvo said:

Well all I can say I'm 111 and if they're planing to nerf ios again also nerf ploundorious and think that people going to stick around buying ncoins I'll go to European server because at least you slowly get better items there and here is all about ncoins. Hopefully they will understand that over 110 people should get better adena drop then someone with exhalted 105+ @Juji

+

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

There are few good sides of this update, but they really are minor and overshadowed by the numerous nerfs and problems.

This here, is the quintessential, boiled down verdict on the update.

Augment new system is good, all the rest look the same and nerfed.

cheers

this depressed me
why delete the mentee clan quest ?
How is a new clan supposed to be able to level it up
I have clan level 4 and I don't know how I'm going to get to 5,
the 20,000 thousand points that they gave in the mission helped

• Like 1

Hi there. 

I like the update so far.

I just  would like to see an easier  road to hit 110.

make some boost items 0-110 would help a lot i think. At least drop the prices on exp boosts of ncstore on last xp boost event you didint even bring vitality packs promo...

Also  please boost adenas and drops on most areas.

iOs is a very good  step forward but most of other places such as plunderous  are steps backwards. On IOS the Lower gear people even on party modes as  can see to happens lately  have a chance to make good adenas and finally  upgrade their equip  or invest this adenas on boost consumables  - i really cant understand why some people asking for nerf  whats the bad if a place in game gives good adenas for people 108+

Most of times people who crying for super strong making  a lot adenas are the same people who crying about game not letting players make adenas!!  Just wtf...

These same  people dont buy nccoins  never put effort on leveling but same time expecting to be top. To be top means  crazy gears and crazy lvl amd they matter on an easier gameplay wellcome to reality !  Some people playing 15 years hardcore and spending a fortune of dollars  to be top. why you think they should be equal to people who never  give  time to game never buy nccoins or spend time in market. .

In conclusion last update was nice.

Give some more benefits and exp adenas drops for lvls 108-110.

Boost adenas back to plunderous and ffs let ios be like that!

14 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Anyone else with VMware not working?  I tried to reconfig the option.ini file to no avail... let me know if you find a solution to work around this?  This is a deliberate attempt by NCsoft to curb this use, I know it.

you're not supposed to by pass the 3 clients per PC Hardware, hope you realize ppl actually get banned for doing so when caught like many ppl got ban for using multiple windows users on 1 PC

Hi!

Is there any advice/answer from @Juji @Hime already about server att?

players are really dissatisfied and discouraged from playing or investing money in the game, as it is. Some friends have already left the server to play in the European. please do something for your players, bring back those who left, and make the server a good experience for everyone, people will not invest in a server that cannot evolve, there is no fun !!

PS: prestige/runes canceled until something is done, sry... :(

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TronEvo said:

+

Here is my perspective on the update:
112 dagger - very good gear
105 dual
Spends about 1k usd a month on the game (above average spender, not the crazy spender level)

Here you go:

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses

Swamp of screams is now basically empty. This was one of the worst changes of the update. The element cap there is around 1900+.  That zone should have been left how it was. It promoted party play among the vast majority of your current player base (107 - 110 chars) and was a nice place for pvp to happen daily. It is now an empty zone no one uses, nor will use regularly for well over a year. (minus maybe 2 or 3 parties max on each server). 

Sea of Spores is a nice addition as the old sea of spores wasn't used much. But the new one will be the same deal as swamp, farmed by a few parties on each server and that's it.

Isle of Stronghold I changes were for the better as long as adena rate stays the same. The adjusting spawn rate dependant on kill speed is nice. The xp this place provides should be more per hour than a normal field hunting zone considering its a paid feature. This should stay the same. 
Suggestion: Adena drop amount increases when in vitality state.

Primevil is setup much better now as the groups with a t-rex in the middle. Adding the new scrolls as a drop was a nice addition to make that place relevant for the update. Xp is same as stronghold per hour which is nice. 
Suggestion: maintaining vitality here should increase item drop rate.

Lizardmen is much better due to having the same number of mobs as sel mahim now. I wish you kept the boss/named mobs or added them as they're a nice addition. However, the rate of xp in this area is 1.3 tril xp/hour slower than me solo'ing the old field of whispers. As a melee, this is pretty disheartening at 112+

Fields of Massacre is much better due to having the same number of mobs as sel mahim now. I wish you kept the doom knight as they're a nice nastalgia addition. However, the rate of xp in this area is 1.4 tril xp/hour slower than me solo'ing the old field of whispers. As a melee, this is pretty disheartening at 112+

Field of Whispers should have stayed a party zone for 109-113 like it used to be. It just needed some additional mobs and maybe a slight make over for balance. It was also a nice place for strong melee characters to get the same xp as a feoh/yul.

Plunderous should be changed back to the farmable zone it was. It was good content for our player base. The new zone change makes no sense aside from the obvious attempt at removing adena income sources that don't cost ncoin.

Hunting Area Suggestion:
You need more areas for 105-110.  This entire update seems like it was meant to solve an over crowded sel mahum for a hungry player base of 111/112 players. Maybe that's how it is in Korea, but our normal players are 107-110 and you removed a large majority of their leveling spots in fields of silence. Tanor is beyond packed. 

I swapped to my 105 dual, spent 45 mins hunting for a spot to test out the dragon wep on, ended up in coal mines, and decided to go back to my main as there was nowhere to macro at 105.

2. Augment System
I don't have much bad to say about this. I like seeing all options. I like doing it from the inventory while farming. I dislike that it unequips the item once you augment, but I csn get over that.

I will ask, how do you get the new accessory augment stones? They seem to be bugged or available from some other source.

3. Item Changes
I dislike that shilen and rulers ring of authority share a cool down now.

The sigil addition is decent for a little boost to dmg. However, I dislike the look of it on my dagger and wish I could turn the visual aspect off or have emerald wep appearance.

New artifact book is nice, but we need an in game source for crystals of dawn. 

Suggestion:
Add crystal of dawn to hero coin reward options.

4. Skill Changes
Sigil passive seems appropriately done.

Fakedeath private shop bug being fixed kind of sucks, but whatever. Didn't use it that much.

5. Other Changes
The store update is lackluster. Merging the Paulina pack is nice.

Your ncstore prices are getting a bit absurd. The artifact event was fairly priced. This current staff enchant event I haven't even bothered to touch due to the absurd cost compared to core when they took this same event. 

I hope a proper la vie event comes because you have inflated the prices of all la vie jewels beyond belief hiding lvl 4s and 5s behind very expensive random boxes. We're all cool with paying. Let us have a true event where we compound our own la vie jewels again.

Suggestion
We need more uses for hero coin. (dark/bloody wep/armor stones, safe scrolls for 10-15 capes, better enchant scrolls for weapons like gran kains or gold tickets, brooch upgrade items, la vie boxes, etc).

You need to re-add the blessed weapon appearance stones.

Summary:

This update has basically eliminated any sort of party play for 105-111 except for the dailies in Aden. That is a huge problem that needs to be addressed. 

We need some of the unused zones adjusted to be similar to the old field of whispers or something similar, and swamp of screams needs to be readjusted or an alternative added that promotes party play.

Timed instance zones are largely changed for the better.

Swamp of screams needs reset. I don't think you guys understand the amount of pick up groups and random pvp that happened during those SoS hours. Your server was hopping during those times, and so was your active player base. The only other times we see that many people is during siege or oly. And now it's gone with no replacement. I used to make sure I'm in game, buying a cake, and joining a group as often as I could to make those SoS sessions. Now I dont bother to get on at those times, as there's no parties to go there with at my level. 

Nc store needs a major update.

I was excited for this update being myself 112. I'm left quite disappointed. I xp everywhere 1.3-1.5 tril xp/hour slower than the previous update. I have nowhere to level my dual. And the augment system I have no idea how to augment my accessories, which is what I was mainly excited about.

I do like the IoS1 update on adena drop. Although I fear it will be nerfed into oblivion soon.

Edited by iHyperlite
Formatting
  • Like 1

Mobs became unnecessarily harder, there r no new rewards in game from quests/npcs like the dragon shirt i mean. Brooches and brooch jewels along with Cloaks r still not available through in game means only once per year, if that, through p2w, which is quite unfair. There is no decent place to farm adenas unless u spend WAY  too much money and still its getting nerfed.

Here are some ideas to make the game fun. Have some free to play events more often than once per year. Lower the prices on l2 store. Make an instance that drops cloak related scrolls. Make another instance that drops brooch and brooch jewels. Make endgame stuff available to gamers, not only wallet warriors. Bring back factions with better rewards than the ones we had before. We also wait for that compensation u talked about giving us like a years ago cause of the lag and delay and everything that’s wrong with the games flow from ur part. Still waiting btw for that compensation. 

Edited by ReaperGG

Since you decided to nerf IOS again  speak with DEV team to boost the adenas buff poping on isle... Adenas there  for lower geared players will be a disaster.  But for strong people 112 + will be so low too because you  reduced recharge time on half.   Since you open ears to people talks and remaking some hunting grounds so players stay and play  do it for ios as well. Its the second time you critically nerf it.. its easy  at least to boost adenas buff on reward and time

• Like 1