spot taken

8 hours ago, CrossEyedMary said:

Well this server is not mine neither yours, so ill kill all who put title spot taken, its not a voyage company that u can booking spots, wanna spot fight for them

Good point, kill them all imo.

11 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

If I see a 11 mobs group and someone is soloing and kill rate is such a waste (meaning underpowered and slow), I would just put 7 toons on that spot - don't care.  These individuals should just go find another spot and let people who have a full party fully utilize the mob groups.

Since we can only open 3 boxes officially do you use tree computers or may i assume you use third part program to load seven boxes? 

It seens we found a self owned right here, may gm have a look on your acc. xD

23 hours ago, CrossEyedMary said:

Well this server is not mine neither yours, so ill kill all who put title spot taken, its not a voyage company that u can booking spots, wanna spot fight for them

100%, its funny about how they think own something, just put a alt killer toon to make some cleaning about those afk's and take their spot.

I personally put "spot taken" on my ISS when I leave the place for a few hours, but nobody respects that, but this is fine, I start looking for a new one.

No DD, dead DD = free spot.

The real problem, I think, is that some people come to an active spot, it doesn't matter if there are people who is farming, pretending to perpetuate themselves there. In Naia a clan does that, stealing mobs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

If I see a 11 mobs group and someone is soloing and kill rate is such a waste (meaning underpowered and slow), I would just put 7 toons on that spot - don't care.  These individuals should just go find another spot and let people who have a full party fully utilize the mob groups.

I agree.

Can't see the 7 toons thing, as there are limitation currently, but if a person solos and can't keep up with the respawn, you better have manner on and I will also tag along with manner mode on.

If no manner is selected, well, a PK it is.

I actually do this i go around seeing who isnt killing quick enough and just take the spot from them.  If they are afk they nuisance but I am an archer and they melee mob is usually dead so they become a dead monster inspector.  I got tired for looking for a new spot after i lost mine to go back to town to get something from my inventory.  Left my buffer in my spot and less than 60 seconds later it was gone.

Issue is now you have people hunting in spots they have completely out-leveled with higher end gear because the spots they been in for last few months are not accessible no more so there is no where for exalted people to level up.  Where I am xping I am 1 - 2 hitting mobs and waiting on respawn im killing too quickly.  Its not efficient but better than zero xp standing in town.

• Like 2

I don't fully agree with OP..

In some cases, i need to go to town for 5-10 minutes to perform some basic staff and when i get back i don't want someone else to have already taken my spot..

In other cases, where people leave the spot for hours and expect that by leaving a box there with "spot taken" title, others should not take the spot, then i agree with OP..

On 8/23/2020 at 8:14 PM, CrossEyedMary said:

I check one video from core server ertheia did 8kk to roba from skill! What you talking about))) fight for spot

On 24/8/2020 at 8:33 PM, GhostintheShell said:

Just because they not strong enough dont mean u have right to take they spot..also think they have to find spot aswell and how the game is now is like 1 hour looking spot...

On 25.08.2020 at 2:33 AM, GhostintheShell said:

how do you log 7 toons?

11 hours ago, iJulian said:

Just because they not strong enough dont mean u have right to take they spot..also think they have to find spot aswell and how the game is now is like 1 hour looking spot...

You must of missed the part of the game that this is open pvp/pk.  You have the right unless someone stronger than says get lost.  So yes he does have the right to take a spot by force and more none pvp people are becoming to that point unless this is changed soon.

On 24.08.2020 at 1:14 AM, CrossEyedMary said:

Good said +1

And also this cry baby’s who’s pm me about they left spot to do daily lol It’s a joke haha 

Once, i just restarted one of the 3 clients to send consumables to my main, and within 60 seconds, 1 dude appears, and takes over my place.

I calmly log back in, asking him politely to move away since im here, with my buffers, all set etc.

One in ten occasions, people just leave and are cool about it.

In the particular situation I describe the dude, just started spamming all in caps "MY PLACE RESPECT, RESPECTO RESPECT MY PLACE LEAVE NOWWWWww"

Boy oh boy don't i love another KOS target...

It is in our mentality to indeed respect each other in game and be polite.

Nothing to lose if you are kind enough.

On 8/25/2020 at 2:33 AM, GhostintheShell said:

I can agree with that if the solo player and you play with manner on. 

Guys, I hope you all read this...If you dont have enough power to kill a spot in Aligator just go in lower areas. Lately i saw many wynns there who "pvp" with mobs...its not your place there, you are not strong enough.
I dont care what ppl say, I will pk any toon who dont have enough killrate and take his spot. Its a valid statement for all lvls/areas!

50 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Guys, I hope you all read this...If you dont have enough power to kill a spot in Aligator just go in lower areas. Lately i saw many wynns there who "pvp" with mobs...its not your place there, you are not strong enough.
I dont care what ppl say, I will pk any toon who dont have enough killrate and take his spot. Its a valid statement for all lvls/areas!

Don't really need to explain yourself. The whole point of the game is to compete for limited resources and hunting spots. Just PK them if they're AFK. I think most people expect it now, except the crybabies.

There's always going to be people who hunt slower than others. The slow people think they're hunting "fast enough", but the more powerful players who kill faster see them as nuisances wasting everyone's time.