Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hime

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Party Hunting Bonus is working and confirmed to be enabled at 50%.

The Vitality and Level 99 restriction only matters for receiving Alice's Lost Time items in the time limited hunting zones. Having zero Vitality does not affect the event bonuses for these zones.

yet you failed on everything else....gratz

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Juji said:

We are aware of the issue and it has already been reported to the Dev team. Thank You!

how about fixing the melee lag that has been going on for over 18months? you guys are fast at fixing a buff but fixing the melee lag that makes some toons unplayable that you guys do nothing about. 

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The Vitality and Level 99 restriction only matters for receiving Alice's Lost Time items in the time limited hunting zones. Having zero Vitality does not affect the event bonuses for these zones.

Check again, mate. Isle of Souls mobs give Lost Time items without vit...

8 hours ago, KazAnakiuS said:

I believe that the problem is that your are trying to Dominate the game. Not just play it.

The players dominating this game have been here for 15 years, spending $$ slowly every month, building the chars that now one shot everyone. It is absolutely normal, that a player starting the game now, has to spend thousands of $$$$$$ to catch up with them. He has to speed run 15 years of evolution. Isn't that normal? Or would it be normal for a new player to be able to compete with a 15years toon?

I have no problem beeing 1 shot in Oly by some toons. I enjoy fighting against many other players that are close to my lvl and gear.

I'm sorry if I miss judged you. You might be a 15year player too. I dont know anything about you. I'm just telling you my general opinion and point of view.

im 42. im play 15y l2.

8 hours ago, ffs said:

buddy, noone gives a damn if YOU have lag or no. we do not care, the fact some other ppl have does not affect you in any way, so i respectfully suggest you keep your mumbo-jumbo lag solutions to yourself. You do not represent ncsoft, you do not speak on behalf of ncsoft and for certain you have no actual clue what the problem or the solution is, else YOU would have solved it for the whole server. I play with ppl with 200mbps connections and trillions of gear that suffer with melee lag. i play with ppl with 10k pcs that suffer from melee lag and dc, who the f*** are you to dismiss the problems other ppl face, gtfo.

What you not understand? No lag in server. No DC. Its just your problem. Im also play in clan - and no one not have lag or dc. - i f have sometimes its this people internet problem. Her not need represent NCSoft to understand problem and give an answer. First solve your problems - if not help - write in forum. Its best way.

6 hours ago, extase1987 said:

I came back  a year and a half and yet I am 115 and I am slowly catching up.

Even at 115, I am far from the top dogs, still close to Mid-Top range, but I am able to go to Gludio siege and have fun there now as long no one with a Dragon weapon or Blood-Thirsty weapon shows up to one shot everyone from the siege.

In order to catch up over time, you need to invest approximately 500 bucks per month in various events. Once you hit 112+, you only need IOS/PI/SI Stones to do the daily hunting zones in order to get some "decent" Adena income, which costs you approximately 250 bucks and the remaining 250 bucks, you can spend in event stuff.

It takes me at 115 approximately 1-2 month to upgrade to Top Tier items (Heaven Talisman, Epic Talisman, trying Paagrio  Earring, etc., Greater gems), 2-3 weeks for each Greater Agathion. It requires an average of 2 years to start "playing" on an average level and being competitive within 110-115. Of course this time is reduced the more you invest heavenly.

The XP event requires you to buy some party cakes to take full potential of it. If you do Field Bosses etc, every 3 months your CP can buy completely party cakes for the XP event. If you do IOS 112+, you can do the same. You are not required to XP 24/7 during the XP event with cakes. Just do it at some specific moments to take full advantage of the event.

It requires some brain to make some Adena inside the game.

Just forgot to say - need play with archer class. Geting 2x more xp and 3x more adena :) With other class you not will make 115 so easy. And farm IOS if not archer... its waste of time - pass price bigger then can get adena :)

39 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

What you not understand? No lag in server. No DC. Its just your problem. Im also play in clan - and no one not have lag or dc. - i f have sometimes its this people internet problem. Her not need represent NCSoft to understand problem and give an answer. First solve your problems - if not help - write in forum. Its best way.

half the melee classes started having pc and internet problems in 2019 that keep in in 2020 and 2021, in different countries on a 15 year old  game. and you deduce that it's the pcs and connections of different ppl in different countries?  Is this what you are saying? People who say they have no issue with any other game or program? with l2 being the only common denominator?  a regular Sherlock holmes there. hope you are not a doctor or engineer.

And what is your idea for ppl with good internet and good pcs? the group i play with includes 1 pc with over 10k value and  all connections are over 100 mbps, what you consider ok to play a 15y old game? or maybe they imagine the lag, that could be something. a mass hallucination. 

when some problem does not affect you, you have no understanding of it, and you cannot offer a feasible solution i suggest you keep your dimwitted suggestions to yourself. "i don't have lag, so there is no lag". Mindblowing.  NC can't solve it for 2+ years but here you are. how come they did not consult you from the beginning? 

2 minutes ago, ffs said:

half the melee classes started having pc and internet problems in 2019 that keep in in 2020 and 2021, in different countries on a 15 year old  game. and you deduce that it's the pcs and connections of different ppl in different countries?  Is this what you are saying? People who say they have no issue with any other game or program? with l2 being the only common denominator?  a regular Sherlock holmes there. hope you are not a doctor or engineer.

And what is your idea for ppl with good internet and good pcs? the group i play with includes 1 pc with over 10k value and  all connections are over 100 mbps, what you consider ok to play a 15y old game? or maybe they imagine the lag, that could be something. a mass hallucination. 

when some problem does not affect you, you have no understanding of it, and you cannot offer a feasible solution i suggest you keep your dimwitted suggestions to yourself. "i don't have lag, so there is no lag". Mindblowing.  NC can't solve it for 2+ years but here you are. how come they did not consult you from the beginning? 

Im talking not about melee lag - but about normal lag. Not mix!

Long time ago i make test - because many people cry in server about "melee lag'... 

Test was maked like this:

I crate new char - melee dd.  And star kill mobs - with macro.. And yes - i see lag.  So after i deside to check from where lag coming. And its from skills... Just remove all skils from auto macro - and 0 lag! So its mean - its not "melee" lag - but skills lag and next target lag (for all classes)! Other clases not see that - because no using standart atak.

Not believe - test it! You talking about what you totally not understand.  "Sherlock'.

3 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Long time ago i make test - because many people cry in server about "melee lag'... 

I crate new char - melee dd.  And star kill mobs - with macro.. And yes - i see lag.  So after i deside to check from where lag coming. And its from skills... Just remove all skils from auto macro - and 0 lag! So its mean - its not "melee" lag - but skills lag and next target lag (for all classes)! Other clases not see that - because no using standart atak.

Not believe - test it! You talking about what you totally not understand.  "Sherlock'.

very scientific of you, problem solved you saved the servers you saved the game. Glad to have a genuine genius around here to solve problems. Lets campaign to inform all melees of your findings. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ffs said:

very scientific of you, problem solved you saved the servers you saved the game. Glad to have a genuine genius around here to solve problems. Lets campaign to inform all melees of your findings. 

relax from game - you have some problems :)

if you think not using skills will solve the melee lag then you have no clue. go to core and try attacking with a melee toon there . they have no melee lag. here we have alot of melee lag but the GM's on this servers dont care. the melee lag doesnt come from using skills

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

@Juji @Hime

any chance this hotfix gets deployed before next wednesday?  the ios adena boost was a main feature many of us were looking forward to.

We are currently waiting on the fix from Dev now.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BuffYou said:

if you think not using skills will solve the melee lag then you have no clue. go to core and try attacking with a melee toon there . they have no melee lag. here we have alot of melee lag but the GM's on this servers dont care. the melee lag doesnt come from using skills

Yes - you right! But not need to compare Core with Naia/Chronos.... "Game" the same but  different sistem!

What we have in Naia/Chronos? 500 - active acc... and ~3500 free 'macro" boxes! - ALL THIS ATACK MOBS WITH SIMPLE ATACK OR SKILLS. Its totaly different situation - server simple cant calculate all this lets say ~4000 "atackers.  And we have skills/melee lag - but not see skills lag, see just melee lag. Its reason why when events (xp, and etc) - many acc kiling mobs - and all start geting skills/melee lag - and start geting less adena/drop.

Its just 1 way to explayn this situation.

Not belive - we can ask admins for test - just disable login 1-107lvl for 1 day - and we see results!

And what we lost if cant log 1-107 1 day? NOTHING! Because 99% af this acc... just boxes...

Yes - you right! But not need to compare Core with Naia/Chronos.... "Game" the same but  different sistem!

What we have in Naia/Chronos? 500 - active acc... and ~3500 free 'macro" boxes! - ALL THIS ATACK MOBS WITH SIMPLE ATACK OR SKILLS. Its totaly different situation - server simple cant calculate all this lets say ~4000 "atackers.  And we have skills/melee lag - but not see skills lag, see just melee lag. Its reason why when events (xp, and etc) - many acc kiling mobs - and all start geting skills/melee lag - and start geting less adena/drop.

Its just 1 way to explayn this situation.

Not belive - we can ask admins for test - just disable login 1-107lvl for 1 day - and we see results!

And what we lost if cant log 1-107 1 day? NOTHING! Because 99% af this acc... just boxes...

dude, stop, you are making yourself look really dumb.   In 2021, I'm not sure there are pc's left that can't handle L2,  all your calculations remind me of flat earthers,  go play a dagger for 1 minute, then come say there's no lag, like others said, IoS is great example, only diff in adena there from hour to hour is a slight diff from double drop buff, so when for a month someone gets 700kk an hour, then next month its 600kk, tell me einstein, what happened, mobs got cheap?  Ask admins to test, please, asap,  that alone proves you have no clue what you are talking about.

15 hours ago, Ambicija said:

It does help if you add /attack or attackstand after every skill you use on your macro, as well as adding "%c" at the end of every skill (/useskillstand Thunder Storm %c for example).

Regardless, "melee" lag is there and it is probably related to server load.
Every toon has lag but auto attackers are hit the hardest.

Stop spreading misinformation about it. It's a real issue and it gets to unplayable levels during primetime.

• Like 1