[Complete] Live Server Maintenance: September 29, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Autumn Red Libra event will continue for two weeks!
  • The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will continue for two weeks!
  • Like 1

• Sunshine changed the title to Live Server Maintenance: September 29, 2021

Aden full of events...

We have nothing for two weeks in a row. Not even Lucien event just to let us do something while we are waiting for... idk, whatever it's coming because at this rate if next maintenance is just "Current events and promotions continue for 1 week", it will be awful.

• Like 2

Regarding Sayhas Blast Chest....you had one day (two Saturdays ago) where you actually were filling the chests with nice decent items (EG: Gran Kain and Golden tickets etc) and since then just junk like a ring with 10 enchant scrolls that fail on the first attempt.

Let's have a few good days please.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mephist0 said:

Aden full of events...

We have nothing for two weeks in a row. Not even Lucien event just to let us do something while we are waiting for... idk, whatever it's coming because at this rate if next maintenance is just "Current events and promotions continue for 1 week", it will be awful.

That's what next week will be too :)

1 hour ago, iWWS said:

Any thoughts about removing the timer of the Real Attack Cookies?

Servers flooded with em, impossible to use all in time.

I concur. Remove or at least extend the timer a bit more. Those cookies are great, but we need more time to use em up.
Not to mention, having timer on such paid items is just low..

• Like 2

We won't get anything for the next 2 weeks (1 month total since sayhas blast chests and red libra enabled).

1 month with red libra & chests and then NCFail will go full fail for Halloween items & expensive pay2win events so you guys better prepare your wallets!!!

Seems NC doesn't care anymore for Live & Classic, only for Aden.

I really wanted to see what you will do if all servers in all versions are 90% empty and just 50 players playing... i REALLY want to see this.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mephist0 said:

Aden full of events...

I have the same thought!

People here are always complaining. Ppl were asking for Red Libra event, they give you red libra and now you complain that the Red Libra is too long.

Common guys, enjoy the game for once. Stop QQing all the time.

We have a nice event running, perma rose buff (Elisium Blessing) and perma cookie buff. We have a nice boost running.

PS.

I totaly agree though, that it seems like all the interest of the company is turned towards the Aden server. It seems like it is the only thing that matters for them right now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, KazAnakiuS said:

People here are always complaining. Ppl were asking for Red Libra event, they give you red libra and now you complain that the Red Libra is too long.

Common guys, enjoy the game for once. Stop QQing all the time.

We have a nice event running, perma rose buff (Elisium Blessing) and perma cookie buff. We have a nice boost running.

PS.

I totaly agree though, that it seems like all the interest of the company is turned towards the Aden server. It seems like it is the only thing that matters for them right now.

Here's a nice glass of wine, pay no attention to your house burning down behind you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Guanche said:

They are supposed to put box events to replenish the market and lower the prices of the items, right?

Well, not even so ... this is going to get worse I want to improve my dragon shirt and my bracelet and I have to invest 50 b per item I mean about 100 b I collect about 1.5 b per day hopefully and leaving 24 // 7 the character
For those of us who only develop a character, this game expels you or you have 50 bot partys or you leave your salary or you do not progress

I have already canceled my subscription to the prestige pack

I stand a joke and this server will play less only daily and that's it

I will invest my time in more productive and fun games

😡

umm, you were just asking a few days ago in another post where you should spend your billions of adena...and now you are quitting because items wont drop from chests you pay real $ for? lol seems a bit irrational

11 hours ago, iWWS said:

Any thoughts about removing the timer of the Real Attack Cookies?

Servers flooded with em, impossible to use all in time.

the timer should be removed on all items, realistically

i said it years ago, items and buffs should be used on the players time...not the servers time...especially in a game that takes a lifetime of investment

even the timers on runes for example, why do i lose time on an xp rune when im logged out? what if our internet goes out for a day or 2 or 3? we lose 2-3 days on our rune for what reason?

what if we are somewhat normal and only want to play a few hours a day, but we cant because we have to get every minute worth of xp rune that keeps counting down....just pathetic scam after scam

• Like 4