Ultimate Brooch Promotion Scam

BurnCycle

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I honestly think @Wissp@Hermeswere brought in to kill this game completely.

These are event we had a decade ago.... WHO WANTS A LEVEL 1 jewel..... You get free level 3 from Exalted quest someone give these guys a  clue.

Going to b e a cold cold xmas in l2 apparently.

This, and also the fact that from lv1 until lv3, you can fail so much in combining that purchasing lv.1 from store seems like the MOST stupid idea EVER.

Id prefer getting monthly subscription back, rather than this weekly failure of events we are getting with prices that try to compete with the adena inflation ingame.

And it is really sad that we do not have any sort of communication with the guys running it.

Hell, even politicians amonth the most corrupt countries listen to people more than NcSoft listens to us...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lvl 1 jewel at the price 3.2 b at imagine buying this jewels to try to make a lvl 5  , the prices for items  is not big becuse the inflation in the game, the prices ar big becuse ncsoft sales.

@Hermes @Wissp wow nice way to get preparared for Xmas,  people where just waiting for this, 

Now NCSTAFF ordering lambourghi 

Well, i stopped spending in this game for 2 months and i feel happier now. Yes i do spend my money on other game but i spend less than here.

I go with the free events on NCWest now, not giving them a single dollar. 

I suggest you guys do the same, try to resist and not spend. 

Btw, all of you are angry now about the overpriced events but on December 14th, they will throw a "+50% server xp" on your faces and everyone will be happy 🤣

Weirdest part is that people will buy the items for increased prices xaaxxaxa

• Like 2

well they have to change some.

the ranking "festival" already was way worse compared to the last one for them. Someone calculated  the sales difference btw june and nov ranking festival and it was 34k $ lesser.

It's either  because the horrible rewards from the boxes or the lesser  ppl that spend nowadays due to previous store sales completly sucked

25 minutes ago, Siri said:

the ranking "festival" already was way worse compared to the last one for them. Someone calculated  the sales difference btw june and nov ranking festival and it was 34k $ lesser.

Could you share more numbers, please? For example, 34k USD less, but from what amount? I'm very curious :)

10 minutes ago, Siri said:

@Helv

just count the number of festival boxes of rank 1 to 150 on both servers, calculate how much it cost in $ and compare with the june sales

Thought you had numbers at hand, why doubling the effort if someone's done it already? 

46 minutes ago, TasteOfSoulS said:

I dont even understand why they would want the price at 160ncoin. If they make it 40ncoin 10 times the people will buy them

Are you kidding me??  Even 40 is too much....  600-800m for a RANDOM lv1 Gem (Chronos Prices).  With how many it takes to make a lv5 it is cheaper to buy ANY Jewel off the market as opposed to trying to make your own.

And the 10% gamble craft..... nope!  With these insanely high prices I bet only a handful top Gems are crafted.

1 minute ago, Rodah said:

Are you kidding me??  Even 40 is too much....  600-800m for a RANDOM lv1 Gem (Chronos Prices).  With how many it takes to make a lv5 it is cheaper to buy ANY Jewel off the market as opposed to trying to make your own.

And the 10% gamble craft..... nope!  With these insanely high prices I bet only a handful top Gems are crafted.

True, 40 is to much aswell but the bullshit price is expected ofc. But this price is impossible. And dont get me start on the 10% gamble craft: Average of $4500 dollar for 1 topgrade red cat's eye. Jokers

3 hours ago, Siri said:

well they have to change some.

It's either  because the horrible rewards from the boxes or the lesser  ppl that spend nowadays due to previous store sales completly sucked

3 hours ago, Helv said:

Could you share more numbers, please? For example, 34k USD less, but from what amount? I'm very curious :)

image.png

The earnings you see here are for 6 days only. 6 days on November 2022 and 6 days on June 2022 when the "Festival Ranking" event took place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Arkidis said:

image.png

The earnings you see here are for 6 days only. 6 days on November 2022 and 6 days on June 2022 when the "Festival Ranking" event took place.

This is why things never change in our server. Keep spending money guys.... Keep spending.