2022 vs 2023 Slayer Event (Discuss)

iAndouille

30 minutes ago, Ravenbrand said:

You have pushed your customers too far this time, NCWest. As said above, everyone was waiting for and depending on this event to develop and progress. 

It’s the only really good event you do.

Yet you have taken that opportunity away from almost everyone because of excessive greed. Now that it’s being pointed out to you, you don’t respond. It’s puzzling; I don’t know if it’s arrogance, complacency, inertia, or something else, but it really is time you listened to your customers.

now u saw that their greedy?

You guys are funny...... Never learn....

How many ppl cancel Prestige? 5? 10? Omg this is a huge impact to NC NA xD

They Nerf event and im sure they Will Nerf more and more! Why? Because they can! Copy paste is a ilusion they change rates, change prices, itens... Why other region have good Award and our region dont? 

They Will do event like past with god jewel lv3, greater jewel with 100% craft chance and BOOOOOOM a Lot money again xD

This is ALL intended

Will stop here to not get van xD

GL to all spenders and rmt 

1 hour ago, Gofur said:

You guys are funny...... Never learn....

How many ppl cancel Prestige? 5? 10? Omg this is a huge impact to NC NA xD

They Nerf event and im sure they Will Nerf more and more! Why? Because they can! Copy paste is a ilusion they change rates, change prices, itens... Why other region have good Award and our region dont? 

They Will do event like past with god jewel lv3, greater jewel with 100% craft chance and BOOOOOOM a Lot money again xD

This is ALL intended

Will stop here to not get van xD

GL to all spenders and rmt 

The point is stand up for yourself, if the service and product is bad don't buy it. I am aware of 30-50 packs cancelled, thats 9k of yearly income they lose. Those that continue to pay for this are not helping correct the situation. 

Community needs to stand up for its self and make a statement say 500 of us do it. That's 100k. If the same people don't spend in events,, now your talking  a million dollars. Losing income maybe they get the point this form of marketing / racketeering is wrong. 

#CancelL2

Don't bait your customers with a good event and then ruin it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TROTAMUNDOS said:

Is there any possibility that we all send an Email or message to Korea to tell them what is happening to us and how are they treating us here?

or they already know and they don't care

I did , so you can join me , more tickets we will sent to Korea more chance to get attention 

Everyone were waiting Dragon Slayer event like manna from heaven, but instead you ve disappointed everyone. Hope you ll do something and fix this.

P.S You also have to do something with W11 its a shame for a company to run a game that its not supported by the latest and most used OS.

Yes I have to agree, just increasing prices for existing itmes gives more opportunity for skamers and rtm to take advantage of the server settings and destroy the game more , is not normal to have insane prices for items only to be used for RTM, you ar feeding the rong people here , not the gamers but the people take advantage of this game to make money .

If you hade release a promo take responsibility and release the same promo or better, not worse. 

@Hermes @Wissp 

12 hours ago, Rotten said:

The point is stand up for yourself, if the service and product is bad don't buy it. I am aware of 30-50 packs cancelled, thats 9k of yearly income they lose. Those that continue to pay for this are not helping correct the situation. 

Community needs to stand up for its self and make a statement say 500 of us do it. That's 100k. If the same people don't spend in events,, now your talking  a million dollars. Losing income maybe they get the point this form of marketing / racketeering is wrong. 

#CancelL2

Don't bait your customers with a good event and then ruin it.

Just cancelled my Prestige pack for my main and iss. (2)  

If I would have been given 1billion for every clan member that said "I won't spend till end of the year because in January we get Dragon Slayers and I can buy DCW [insert weapon type]" I would've been able to buy a stage one Valakas Thrower.

People were really banking adena, euro's and NCoin for this promotion to progress their gear. After not getting exp events at three moments that were exp event periods in past 3 years this destruction of a solid promotion will steer people away from the game. The anniversary event will probably celebrate a mass exodus of players that are just fed up with poor management and tired of being unable to progress and compete with basic game elements.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TROTAMUNDOS said:

It is true that the customer service of this company is deplorable.

but we also have to criticize ourselves

Some time ago my CP went to another platform (they are still there and doing well)
many of my cp protested how the game was going

and many of those who are now angry at not being able to make their DW stage 3 encouraged them to leave the game

so take your share of the blame too

That doesn't invalidate the fact that this company doesn't care for its player base, just a minority clientele (not to mention friends).

why wont you leave right now?

enough of this suffering!

5 hours ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

If I would have been given 1billion for every clan member that said "I won't spend till end of the year because in January we get Dragon Slayers and I can buy DCW [insert weapon type]" I would've been able to buy a stage one Valakas Thrower.

So you've just said that if you had 76 bils (76 is the maximum amout of players 1 clan of 15th lvl can house) you would have purchased valakas' thrower for that money?

Are St.1 dragon weapons sold for 76 bils, or, you're just a tree-hugger-protestor, who knows jacksh*t about what is being discussed? 

PS: tell us please, how many prestige subscriptions have you cancelled? :D 10 or 20? 

43 minutes ago, beltway said:

So you've just said that if you had 76 bils (76 is the maximum amout of players 1 clan of 15th lvl can house) you would have purchased valakas' thrower for that money?

Are St.1 dragon weapons sold for 76 bils, or, you're just a tree-hugger-protestor, who knows jacksh*t about what is being discussed? 

PS: tell us please, how many prestige subscriptions have you cancelled? :D 10 or 20? 

Finally someone with brains in this topic, asking the proper questions.

Not sure why valid criticism is being misconstrued as complaining. People are voicing their rightful concerns about unethical and exploitative business practices and unacceptably deplorable customer service. It's obvious that NCWest and NCsoft don't care about anything except for the playerbase's wallets, so it's probably futile what anyone says, but still, it's important to have a dialogue about unjust practices and send a message out there. 

9 minutes ago, Harpalyce said:

Not sure why valid criticism is being misconstrued as complaining. People are voicing their rightful concerns about unethical and exploitative business practices and unacceptably deplorable customer service. It's obvious that NCWest and NCsoft don't care about anything except for the playerbase's wallets, so it's probably futile what anyone says, but still, it's important to have a dialogue about unjust practices and send a message out there. 

I firmly believe this is NC Soft West and NOT NC Soft. West has screwed the game up so bad due to greed, adding in items that have broken our server, ruined skills landing in pvp, made players too overpowered, that NC Soft has just stopped trying to make adjustments to a poorly managed server. 

It's THE VERY reason NC Soft West is NOT going to be the publisher for Throne and Liberty. NC Soft has made many press releases stating they made massive mistakes making lineage 2 pay to win in the west and lost 95% of their player base and it ruined L2, yet you don't see NC Soft West making any changes in light of those comments do you? NC Soft West leases the game from NC Soft and will run it into the ground as they see fit. Our best bet would be to ban together and buy out the lease from NC Soft west and have the server player ran. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gabby said:

I firmly believe this is NC Soft West and NOT NC Soft. West has screwed the game up so bad due to greed, adding in items that have broken our server, ruined skills landing in pvp, made players too overpowered, that NC Soft has just stopped trying to make adjustments to a poorly managed server. 

It's THE VERY reason NC Soft West is NOT going to be the publisher for Throne and Liberty. NC Soft has made many press releases stating they made massive mistakes making lineage 2 pay to win in the west and lost 95% of their player base and it ruined L2, yet you don't see NC Soft West making any changes in light of those comments do you? NC Soft West leases the game from NC Soft and will run it into the ground as they see fit. Our best bet would be to ban together and buy out the lease from NC Soft west and have the server player ran. 

NCSoft West is not a Publisher or Distributor like Innova/4Game, it is a subsidury of NCSoft like NCSoft Japan etc(with this being the Only non-Asian languauge subsiduary that  distributes Lineage 2, we have lost any real contact to NCKorea and have lost any real influece)... If/When NCSoft West is no longer proffitable they will dump it, either they will close the servers completely or sell the data to an actual Publisher/Distributor like Amazon or Innova.

On 1/11/2023 at 9:12 AM, iAndouille said:

Hello @Wissp @Hermes @Hyunkel

In last year version we had the possibility to get the "Luna power set" which included 120 Mythical chest +10 Special Slayer scroll (to enchant high ++ slayers) 

in this version, the Classic server got the special pack with the Special scroll but not Live servers, 

Is this intended nerf ? because that pack made a huge impact on the event and the chance to enchant the slayers over +15++ , without them it's gonna be very hard and if not profitable at all.  this is just my opinion, and just to make sure it is an intended change?

Thanks, have a good evening,   feel free to tell us  the reason if possible :) 

number 1 complainer ;)