Salvation - First Chapter Feedback

Conguero

Salvation - First Chapter Feedback  

161 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the Salvation - First Chapter update overall?

• It's fantastic!
    • I like it.
    • It's decent.
    • It's below expectations.
    • I don't like it.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/19/2018 at 12:00 AM

• L2 Team

Happy New Year!

We hope you've enjoyed your experience thus far with Lineage II: Salvation - First Chapter. Now that you've had some time to delve into this update, we'd like to collect your feedback for the dev team.

Please vote and post your reasons below:

• What did you like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • What did you NOT like most about the Salvation update and why?
  • What features would you like to see in the next update?

You input will help us continue to improve the quality of the game for you in future updates.

Thank you!

The Lineage II Team

• Conguero pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, Conguero said:

Zodiac agathions (NON-L2milkstore).
Upgrade system of Clan hall belts (nurka, lidia, gustav) to the Rulers Belt, as the other servers have.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Conguero said:

Making fortresses and Clan Hall sieges extremely difficult, cutting once again the players adena revenues.
More l2store plans coming? Thanks, we appretiate it LOTS.

5 hours ago, Conguero said:

Not like the 20/20 on clan quest general, minimum double it
Not like the idea of Ear and other item cant trade on Fame Manager
Not like the clan hall rb strong, change it back to original
Not like Resonant Halo to be limited, give it to all iss plz

Like the idea for solo noob like overdps cant kill field rb anymore without risk his toon :D
Like the idea of healer buff its pt buff now thx :)
Like the 100% rez on my iss
Like the 4/3 change on powerful Fish / Elcyum Powder, but would be awesome for 4/4 in future.

Lower reflect damage on tank in pvp.
Add new feature in class change on libra and normal class change, all enchant on skill on class, 5 count=1 Immortal Scroll.
Change Topaz reuse time to korean reuse time.

Edited by KissMyKnife

Your post is kinda useless....... since you hide behind devs when you make any change and  ppl not like.

Salvation its not terible but its not far away then that, the only good thing is that rbs barier.

You know damn well what ppl want:

-more drops and adena free to play

-rework exp bar to be the same with koreea or atleast reveal us the value or make 2 months of 200% server bonus promo.

-ban bots...i mean really ban not only 3 days

-lower prices with 50% min for ncstore items

-permanent jewels for sale, where ever you like...mamon, ncstore...but permanent.

-same with cloaks

-rework reward list for events and include more top items and less non worth items...you need to rework hard that(especially for kelbim and tauti weapons and Divine lvl5).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

RB barrier for sure..fish/elcyum 

• What did you not like about the Salvation update and why?

Tons of unannounced changes made to chars/gameplay which influence game in negative way! No update on XP curve and no way to make adena cause drops are still nerfed and below the zero... Tons of missing content and no compensation for that /CH belts/agations/Daily coins and clan quest downgrade..

Any time i see update I'm excited.. but you are like NPC and all you do is answer we gonna ask dev team...I might be wrong but all i see is negligence and absence from you!

Edited by Batul

pretty much all from above, but i insist about drops and spoil, they are way too low, making them x2 would be useless and ppl will not go out in open field for a 0,00000000000000000000001 chance to drop or spoil something, that means no other way of farming items beside l2store and which will lead to ppl  leaving from game. If you don't to this better shutdown game.

Unless you got an email from NCKorea HQ saying they will take into consideration what we want from this game and make changes, this poll is completely worthless (just because u cant change anything without Korea consent)

I agree to the guys above.

In each 3rd post Neutron repeats he cannot do anything, he cannot change anything, he cannot improve anything. He appears more like a secretary, not like an "assistant producer".

So Conguero first tell us if this is just another fake-poll without any impact on anything, or a real one that will actually lead to changes according to community wishes.

Too many empty promises and broken words.

I don't see a point in voting.

10 hours ago, Conguero said:

What did you like most about the Salvation update and why?

• The healer celestial changements, it's pretty good for the reuse time of celestial party protection. Celestial every minutes beside every 2.
  • The iss diversification, it's a real plus on this class. 
  • The clan changements, everyone have the same skills / passives skills that's a big plus in comparaison with previous clan version.

What did you NOT like most about the Salvation update and why?

• The ISS BR debuff, if you cast BR when 1s left from a previous one, You simply lost your BR.
  • The Tank party rescue, party UD. Now only one skill is usefull for PvP protection, the other one is only one little Pdef/Mdef boost, that protect nothing.
  • The Tank party rescue, party UD debuff. That impact the PvP time, everything is faster, i enjoyed much more the long PvP battles than the short one. When everyone dies in 1/2 hots, where is the fun ?
  • The RB's random spawn + shield, both in same time is complete bullshit. Actually wanted to make RB's random to stop ppl farming them constantly, randoms should be able to farm them also. Ok. But making them harder with this shield, simply make this RB's IMPOSSIBLE for randoms. When it was possible for them to kill from time to time some of them.

What features would you like to see in the next update?

• The new 1-85 lvling path. 
  • Permanent lavieenrose jewelry on l2store, and i would say more : Do like european servers, EACH TYPE OF BOXES permanent, Not only random type.
  • R99 gear stage upgrades.
  • Apply the Korean XP curves.

But first of all, you really should stop waiting 2 years, before release on our servers one update.

I Liked it but its far from good. Clan system is amazing now and feels that has a porpuse.But even being in a quite active guild with few heroes in, the rep proggress is extremly ridiculously slow. Daily coins are nerfed too couse you cant do more than 18 quests . Needs also a login log for members, really bad mobile mmorpgs have way better clan sytem than l2.

I like the diversification on iss class and some changes in them but i believe you handle it wrong. Saw some ppl quit their main iss couse they lost skills ench. etc

The leveling 1-85 is ok but is outdated already and you can be stuck at 82 without any quest to do and i dont understand why you didnt introduce the new system.

Edited by Kilplix

Pleistoros hit the nail on the head.  You know what people want (his list and more you see here) and you delivered NONE of it in the latest update.  Please only take this kind of survey if you are going to act on it.  With that in mind:

Raise the general clan quest limit from 20 to 50.  Easy and sensible change.

Lower the exp requirements for 106 & beyond and create new skills for those levels.

Make the dual class change and weapon change from Red Libra available permanently.

Change war system so that one clan may not force war on another.  Both clan leaders must agree for the war to start.

Eliminate exp death penalty.  You've done that for events and it has worked just fine.  Make it permanent.

Add more high-level hunting grounds, especially for solo players.

Make 50% exp gain permanent.  Again, you do this for events and the game works fine.  Make it permanent.

Tailor augment to the type of weapon.  It is silly for me to get magic augments when I use a stone on a bow, for example.  Eliminate augment removal fee.

Add Kartias for level 102 and 105.

Obviously, improve the adena drop rates.  I couldn't believe you nerfed the rates in ev even further with this update.

Display current point standings for the Olympiad so people can see where they stand whenever they want.

Finish the half-done agathion system.  In fact, don't introduce half-done updates.  For another example, I still get a fame scroll bonus as reward with my prestige pack even though fame no longer exists.  For another example, I've gotten items that said they'd be deleted in May of 2017.  Come on, guys.  You can do better than that.

I should mention that I like the new clan system and love the penalty reduction from 24 hours to 10 minutes.   

11 hours ago, S2KinJa said:

...(NON-L2milkstore).

11 hours ago, S2KinJa said:

...cutting once again the players adena revenues.
More l2store plans coming? Thanks, we appretiate it LOTS.

8 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

damn well what ppl want:

-more drops and adena free to play

8 hours ago, Batul said:
  •  

no way to make adena cause drops are still nerfed and below the zero... 

3 hours ago, S3shat said:

pretty much all from above, but i insist about drops and spoil, they are way too low, making them x2 would be useless and ppl will not go out in open field for a 0,00000000000000000000001 chance to drop or spoil something, that means no other way of farming items beside l2store and which will lead to ppl  leaving from game. If you don't to this better shutdown game.

18 minutes ago, thunderbuilder said:

Obviously, improve the adena drop rates.  I couldn't believe you nerfed the rates in ev even further with this update.  

Yeah, how long have you been here now Congy? Can you GMs please pick 1, just 1, thing to champion and bring us a victory? I pulled just one topic EVERYONE wants, and there are several, but drops and L2 store are the #1 things everyone wants changed. The thing is, we tell you, we tell you again, we yell at you, we insult you, we encourage you, we plead with you...ultimately we quit on you as you do on us. So please, get together in your little meeting room with your cheap ass coffee, and pick any 1 thing of the several that every single player wants, and make it happen. Then brag and talk sht all day about how awesome you are, because you will be for that moment.

What I don't like;

- Still no drops

- Still don't see L2 store exclusive gear in drop tables or in game merchant stores

- No steps taken to close the gap between whales and everyone else

- GMs asking for input, receiving a consensus (the same ones every time), and disregarding it completely (over and over again).

• L2 Team
13 hours ago, Batul said:

Any time i see update I'm excited.. but you are like NPC and all you do is answer we gonna ask dev team...I might be wrong but all i see is negligence and absence from you!

I promise I'm a playable character.

• L2 Team
8 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I agree to the guys above.

In each 3rd post Neutron repeats he cannot do anything, he cannot change anything, he cannot improve anything. He appears more like a secretary, not like an "assistant producer".

So Conguero first tell us if this is just another fake-poll without any impact on anything, or a real one that will actually lead to changes according to community wishes.

Too many empty promises and broken words.

I don't see a point in voting.

Significant changes are definitely slow to come. We'll be the first ones to acknowledge the natural divide that exists between a dev team in Korea and a publisher in the U.S. As a Community Manager I've worked on games for which dev teams are in the same building, and the challenges present in publishing in a different region and language from the people developing the game are greater. But regardless of the company makeup, internal communication is still among the most important components of operating a quality game.

When we survey the community for specific types of feedback, that allows us to compile clear data to present to the developers. It doesn't mean they'll act on all of the data, or that all of their actions will be timely, but we can continue to build strong cases through consistent reports of issues and requested improvements. That's a big part of the development process, and one we're committed to actively participating in on behalf of the community in the west—and for the betterment of the game!

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, ChuckSteak said:

So please, get together in your little meeting room with your cheap ass coffee, and pick any 1 thing of the several that every single player wants, and make it happen.

Our coffee is actually pretty decent. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Conguero said:

Our coffee is actually pretty decent. :ph34r:

Well, I'm jealous, our coffee sucks :(

How bout bumping up (restoring) those drop rates? Or adding L2 store exclusives to the drop tables or town merchants? 

It's just that it feels like, because it is, these things keep coming up over and over and the sense we get is that you gloss over it, ignore it, or at the very best say you can't control the drops and exp. Followed by events where you control the drops and exp >:(. Or say things like RMT control, when it negatively affects the community far worse than any RMT (that happens anyways completely unchecked) ever would. (I assume you've seen my math on the fishing scandal)

I don't want to come across as a jerk, but I really want a game experience that is exceptionally rewarding. For me that is, I care not how rewarded NC feels.

1. every veteran player knows this poll is plain pure placebo

2. many features that Korea got in their versions got removed from ours for l2store promotions reasons and that's just not ok

3. destroyed Tank class as defacto there's now 1 that's way better then the rest which means the "re-balancing" failed hardcore and on top of that the changes to PVP mechanics put many tanks out of a job - not saying those pvp tactics weren't over due for a change but the combo of those 2 facts made many tanks quit

4. watching how NCWest will fix the whole Agathion debacle as we never should have gotten the EU/RU export version when NCWest was running on the Korean version - very poorly planning from whoever was in charge of that aspect in Korea

5. new clan system is broken as for 1. again best rewards like upgradeable clan cloaks were removed for l2store reasons 2. as above mentioned there shouldn't be any restrictions on the amount of fulfilling CRP quests - 20 per week limit is ridiculous when it takes tens of millions per clan level, totally unrealistic for any clan that is not able to win any Hero's @Oly

could add much more but as per point 1 I will stop here and leave it to the others players to voice their opinions for what's it worth..

• Like 5

All old clans are almost full and no new clans are being created. Slots are reserved for active players only, all inactive and causal players are kicked from clans or soon to be kicked.

Fortresses & clan hall sieges were the solution for small clans who will never siege a castle or get a town clanhall, now u messed it up and 90% of fortresses/clanhalls are now empty!

* Increase clan slots!

* Increase the amount of CRP we gain from quests!

* Remove the limits on the amount clan quests rewards!

* Fix the overpowered NPC's in Fortresses!

Adena is another serious problem you need to look into, the only way to make adena is to buy it from bots or l2store!

You can easily fix the adena problem with good drops from instance raid bosses!

Good drops from instance raid bosses will give us a huge spike in activity and a great boost in economy, bots cant farm it 24/7 because its daily instances, not open field!

• Like 1

CONGUERO, I am pretty sure you have a really good idea of the overall player satisfaction at this very moment in the LINEAGE 2 COMMUNITY .. 

BUT ... tell me please do you play the game ? What class are you? Do you pvp? HOW DO YOU MAKE adena??? DO YOU USE THE L2STORE? 

Have you enchanted any Event CLOAKS? What about your Olympiad Achievements? Have you done any Player TO Player trades in the last month or so?

Tell us your experience, come on, make my day!  

Edited by Argus
typo

Things I liked:

1 - Fortress become slightly harder. It's more challenging now and fun.

2 - I don't play tank but I see many tanks saying the class become more fun to play. Same as Isses.

3 - The open field Raid Bosses's barrier and 600 hit(?) thing is a good thing. Makes them doable by clans or group of people instead of being farmed solo 24/7 by the same OP handful people.

4 - Most things in the Hunting Grounds's changes section of the Patch Notes.

Things I disliked:

1 - Clan system. It made a mess in the clans. People had to be kicked/moved to alt clans, etc. Also the missing clan cloak improvement system. I know you are thnking in a way to L2Store this in the future, sadly.

2 - The limit of 20 clan quests per week is ridiculous. We gonna take years to upgrade clan levels.

3 - I have the impression the drops from mobs/bosses got even more nerfed. In the past your excuse to nerf drops was because of bots. Now that u taken care of bots, what's the excuse now?

4 - XP table. I'm not 105 yet but I see many ppl lose interest in the game after they reach 105/105. You could've added some mobs or instances that would lead people to achieve at least lv. 108, like seems to be the norm in Korea these days. Some ppl are even lv. 110+ there, and they got less XP thiings to use than us.

5 - Once again, L2Store items causes terrible unbalance in the game. Can't you guys just give the players a way to obtain these L2Store expensive stuff in the game via normal means? I don't mind the L2Store, the problem is, everything u put for sale there, should be available to obtain ingame too, with of course much effort involved. These L2Store broken items such as Cloaks, La Vi En Rose jewels and etc should all be obtainable ingame, so the poor players would have a chance to have them.

6 - Seeing how much you guys profit with this game (NCSoft earnings reports) and how little is invested back in the game, makes me sad. This game could be much more great, if put the deserved investment. Stop financing fail games like the failed MxM and give us the deserved treatment. You take advantage of our passion for this game and this is annoying. But even the sheep open their eyes one day. Have that in mind.

Edited by ZolteR
typo
  • Like 6

Old time player here. I've been L2 through beta. The chronicles. Interlude. Kamael. GoD and beyond.

L2 has always been a harsh mistress on both time and wallet. But I have never seen L2 be this petty and uncharitable in my decade+ experience. Everything cost real life money. The ability to progress even partially without a credit card does not exist. Freebies given to other regions have been stripped out of ours. Mechanics used as quality life improvements have been stripped out of ours. Ingame obtainable adena and spoils have been reduced to almost nothing outside of the top 2 hunting zones.

PvP has always been heavy handed in L2, but never before has it be battle of the Credit Scores as it is now. The fact cloaks and gems are still L2store exclusives is obscene. These items are gamebreaking in a void. No different than if you sold dragon weapons once a year and disabled raids.

All of this done to make L2 little better than a slot machine or a Free mobile game. Tell your bosses to get ready for gambling regulations, because behavior like this is only hastening to approach of government intervention.

Edit: The perfect example is the Winter Support Pack. Just 3 months ago you gave away the same thing for FREE for Halloween. Did someone screw up on that? Get yelled at by the higher ups on not wringing out the last dime out of the player base?

Edited by Jackl
  • Like 1