Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Hime

3 minutes ago, Eumache said:

@SleepingPower I do agree with you but I need to clarify something.

When I say "bots" I mean the "use of 3rd party programs".  Macro loop is an in-game feature and I have nothing against it.

I have  a lot against because in game effect is same if one use 3rd party software or in game implemented function.

Legal or not effect is same, they occupy hunting area longer than required to do quest, they also gain unfair amount of xp as normal players need to sleep, work etc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6 am CDT / 7am EDT / 1200 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 10 am PDT / 12 pm CDT / 1 pm EDT / 1800 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 6 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Golden Compass Event changes:
  • Event has been extended until 11/21 to allow for players to earn additional Merkios' Marks.
    • Fixed so that Votan will now drop Wind Vitality Tonic instead of Crystal of Determination.
    • Crystal of Determination items can be exchanged for a Wind Vitality Tonic through the Meirin NPC.
    • Removed Accessory Solvent from the rewards list as this item is not available to be used in our version.
    • Added a Mysterious Ancient Herb to drop with a 1/3 chance from all event dungeon monsters.
    • P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%
    • Crystal of Determination and Accessory Solvent items will be removed on 11/21.
  • Server Transfers are now available!
  • Dragon Shirts have arrived (10/24~11/14)
  • Halloween Store Update (10/24~11/14)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Concerning the Jewelry Boxes (3,4,5 or ultimate) do they have a chance for Red / Blue Cat Jewels?

LINEAGE II USER AGREEMENT

8. PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT

(c) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead, in the "Agreement", there is nothing wrong about macro loop and there is no "time limit". So either we like it or not, this is how it goes. 

41 minutes ago, Eumache said:

LINEAGE II USER AGREEMENT

8. PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT

(c) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead, in the "Agreement", there is nothing wrong about macro loop and there is no "time limit". So either we like it or not, this is how it goes. 

Bots detect read and process server information allowing for skills to be used under pre-defined scenarios allowing for both incredibly fast and efficient pve and pvp.

Macros simply loop 12 commands at the pace of a snail.

Stop lumping these things together - Yes you may not like macros but there is a huge difference in both their legality and destructiveness to the game.

Please can you split official forum for live and classic? people who play live DO NOT CARE about classic events... 
Also the way  you present a new promo is not so easy readable such as before .Put one colour something  , jesus...

6 hours ago, FistofFury said:

Hi Hime

With this dragon shirt promotion it did not say what happens to our Shiny elemental Shirts that we paid a lot of money for. In other territories there was a swap over for shiny element shirts to dragon shirts.. what happen with us? i have a +8 shiny elemental shirt that i paid a lot of money for please tell us do we have the same option to trade our shiny elemental shirts for a dragon shirt ?

looking for answers please

+1, good question!

it's not a good Q!

If u had a dynasty +6 set (back in the old days) does that mean that new armors cannot be released (R, R95, R99 or l8r R110)?

Apart fm that, we ench. the shinny for the reward also! :D

ACCEPT the game! Is comming fm Korea, not fm US!

It is what it is!

7 hours ago, FistofFury said:

Hi Hime

With this dragon shirt promotion it did not say what happens to our Shiny elemental Shirts that we paid a lot of money for. In other territories there was a swap over for shiny element shirts to dragon shirts.. what happen with us? i have a +8 shiny elemental shirt that i paid a lot of money for please tell us do we have the same option to trade our shiny elemental shirts for a dragon shirt ?

looking for answers please

well are 2 different shirt dragon shirt give some stat's elemental shiny give other stat's allot of acctive so i think that old shirt will stay and if you need dragon shirt well is simply you need to make other one :)

Just now, Nymphadorae said:

This is only for Classic as well?

yes only for classic :) as juji say till all bot's no macro player's bot's player's will not be gone from l2 live server's on live will not be event's with drop from mob's and adena, and drop from mob's go lower from 0.01% to 0.0001% so will not be soon event drop mob's item event on live :D 

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6 am CDT / 7am EDT / 1200 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 10 am PDT / 12 pm CDT / 1 pm EDT / 1800 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 6 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Golden Compass Event changes:
  • Event has been extended until 11/21 to allow for players to earn additional Merkios' Marks.
    • Fixed so that Votan will now drop Wind Vitality Tonic instead of Crystal of Determination.
    • Crystal of Determination items can be exchanged for a Wind Vitality Tonic through the Meirin NPC.
    • Removed Accessory Solvent from the rewards list as this item is not available to be used in our version.
    • Added a Mysterious Ancient Herb to drop with a 1/3 chance from all event dungeon monsters.
    • P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%
    • Crystal of Determination and Accessory Solvent items will be removed on 11/21.
  • Server Transfers are now available!
  • Dragon Shirts have arrived (10/24~11/14)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Power shirt no more?, can u put marph's shirt and blessed scrolls on l2store?

13 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

150 usd is not too expensive for 100% dragon shirt. Also you can get some useful items from boxes. I predict that making of +5 will be hard mission.

The question is different - do you need it on an empty server? Not tradable items kill market.

server live is death already Top player's have all adena and if no event with drop from monster something item event they will not use adena so will kill market if you kill market lower player will quit so will stay top 150-200 player's on each server that they can play like an private will be fun to se that :) well if no soon event with can lower player's make some adena and be happy about it well server will die for good that is my opinion

On 24/10/2018 at 12:23 AM, Hime said:

And still no information about this.

There are Halloween apps in the L2 Store, there are bundles for 1-95 players, there's a 30-day agathion and zero info about this in the forums / website. Not even to throw this in the middle of a thread no one will see... Nothing at all...

I appreciate Hime's efforts in making the new website all shiny and pwetty, but it's just not working. All the "old" information from previous events was lost. Praise the lord L2 Wiki exists, if not we couldn't check anything anymore...

On 24/10/2018 at 1:24 PM, NemesiC said:

Please can you split official forum for live and classic? people who play live DO NOT CARE about classic events... 
Also the way  you present a new promo is not so easy readable such as before .Put one colour something  , jesus...

My mistake, i mean please split the official site  for live and classic . people who play live really DO NOT CARE about classic events and is making a confusion 

8 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

And still no information about this.

There are Halloween apps in the L2 Store, there are bundles for 1-95 players, there's a 30-day agathion and zero info about this in the forums / website. Not even to throw this in the middle of a thread no one will see... Nothing at all...

I appreciate Hime's efforts in making the new website all shiny and pwetty, but it's just not working. All the "old" information from previous events was lost. Praise the lord L2 Wiki exists, if not we couldn't check anything anymore...

Also please pay attention to the website to be as old times pretty and shiny... as it is now it looks like an amateur job just to get moneyzz and nothing more....

Is that a serious presentation of a new event ??????? << https://www.lineage2.com/news/dragon-shirt-sale-2018 >>
Word documents black and white? no images as old times no nothing.....

3 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

Also please pay attention to the website to be as old times pretty and shiny... as it is now it looks like an amateur job just to get moneyzz and nothing more....

These are two different types of sites. This one is responsive. The site before was shiny, as you said, but I always saw an error in the header. In any case, all of this is just a new skin of a very old monster.

Important questions for NC Staff here: why did NC removed from our version the ability to upgrade our existing shirts to dragon, apparently key reward items are non trade able and some of the best reward items will be "removed" when the event ends ??

Archived