Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Conguero

Such an easy fix to this but NC is just dumb I guess. 

Simply put; they should make it MUCH easier to get mid/high tier gear (game or NC store) and MUCH harder to get TOP gear. 

So for example; in this promo it should be relatively easy to get a +5 Noble Circlet but harder to make a Radiant Circlet.  OFC knowing NC Logic it will be hard to make a +5 Normal Circlet :)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Saladyn said:

....Go protect Lilith and Anakim with Dragon slasher from randoms player as you did before. Better sell 7s telisman after you drop to some1

and random people can be happy with a less than 9% of chance :/,  how many 7s talis/energy drop the last event?

Laughing hard.

Big boyz will riot L2Store 3 days like they did on EU servers with sayha talismans. Then, we'll start to see +5 circlet linked in hero shoots and it will start all over again :D

NB: wts all my stuff, chronos.

This thread is full of constructive criticism, but let's face it, NC Soft don't care. There have been many threads like this before (some disappeared in mysterious circumstances) and nothing has changed. Therefore, the only way for your dissatisfaction to be acknowledged is not to buy the new items.

To Draecke ... Lol well slightly are 11 months ;P

Hey dudot how about getting all the promos in one go?

To Rodah ... well the correct sentence should have been nearly impossible.

That guy failed so much with 65 +12 luck (3x wind dyes luck +4) and a dragon shirt ....

Lol burgis' making ssr tecnique doesn't work in l2 jap :D

Well helv ofc this topic will magically disappear and the whales will hit the $ button over and over untill they can post their visa skills in the clan/hero chat.

But if I don't agree with something I'm used to say so.

Comeon Conguero, give us a break. although we all know that NCsoft will not stop doing totally p2w events, at least give us a good interval time between 1 event with new item and another event with other new item. At the end your staff will see that this event not sell according to what u have planned. 90% of people are still without money cuz previous event...

I dont know if NC are too short of personnel or resources, but.... more good sense in that personnel of commerce... :) what will be ur next big idea ? in 1 month put 4 events at same time ? each with a new item ?

54 minutes ago, dUdot said:

DH started to use it to be able to fight vs SH(their zR level was higher), we were blind children in comparison with them :)

I saw alot of hypocrites but this... So if i would jump from a bridge you would follow after me? This nonsense... This is why things never go in a better way.

And you guys were also stating that you never used any kind of cheats... Give me a break please and shut up.

Just now, Draecke said:

NCWest L2 PVP future is going to be soon like current reality on l2Japan aka 3~4 parties max left that bothers to PVP for Aden Castle

And this event will accelerate to this reality so fast, that NC won't know what hit them... They underestimated the spender's intelligence and naiveness. Average to almost high-spender population will drop by the time this event end's by 30%. I'm not a seer, i'm just doing a reality check.

5 minutes ago, Draecke said:

NCWest L2 PVP future is going to be soon like current reality on l2Japan aka 3~4 parties max left that bothers to PVP for Aden Castle

So sad to see what's coming. That's what greed does for games I guess though. :(

I've played for 14 years and spent far too much money.  I'm an addict.  It takes a lot to break an addiction.  I may continue to play.  But this event finally convinced me to stop buying ncoin.  This is nuts and, obviously, the events will only get more expensive over time.  I play for fun, not to try to dominate.  I can have fun without these circlets, thank you.

11 minutes ago, Ferine said:

So sad to see what's coming. That's what greed does for games I guess though. :(

And the best `part of all this you say is this japan guys dont even make PvP's they just fight in sieges/dimensional sieges... just check KIOsa PvPs he playing for years and only have 28pvp bcs he only kill in sieges.... Japan servers are super dead and in sieges is where u can see more players lol just imagine...

1 minute ago, Orion said:

And the best `part of all this you say is this japan guys dont even make PvP's they just fight in sieges/dimensional sieges... just check KIOsa PvPs he playing for years and only have 28pvp bcs he only kill in sieges.... Japan servers are super dead and in sieges is where u can see more players lol just imagine...

I remember fights on Naia 150 vs 150. :/

7 hours ago, marw said:

I remember fights on Naia 150 vs 150. :/

the good old days on Teon when the server had 4 sides and at Rune castle the mass pvp had over 400+ pplz, that and crazy Russian DJ music (gotta love Beck) in Vent during it all :D

RedSky vs ITT vs Right and a few more.. playing capture the flag during Territory Wars was epic!!

I will probably log in for a last time OE my items and unistall. Its sad what this company did to this game. I understand their need for money but this is ridiculous..
Playing from 1st day of f2p, quitted for many reasons and came back but was due bots/rmt/scripts.
Havent seen again such a negatives reaction in a forums game and the "dev" just doesnt care LOL

Its our fault again...We are complaining and complaining and complaining and always the result is worst.

I mean...we are right, with pasion we express on forum...Conquero and his camarads reply " we are not blind, we see you...we send your inquires to dev coz we have no power...but not now, when devs will come...when will come....well, they will come when they will come...where is the rush?" and the consequeses are worst for us....feels like they do oposite of what we want and need.

Look, i know it sounds mad...but lets all say oposite...lets praise NcSoft mby they will change attitude.

Archived