Jump to content
Forums

Freya-to-Naia Server Merge Guide


Conguero
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 during weekly maintenance Freya will be merged with Naia. With this date rapidly approaching we want to make sure players on both servers are aware of how they'll be affected by the process. First, it's important to note that the plan with this server merge is to transfer Freya characters and clans to Naia directly. Players already on Naia should therefore feel little impact beyond welcoming additional players to the community.

Our goal is to ensure that this process is as smooth and pain-free as possible for everyone, but especially for those of you with characters currently on Freya or Naia. Check out our guide to prepare yourself for this merge .

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am a Naia player, so this hopefully won't affect me anyway, but could you maybe look into what happens to quests where it takes a longer time to collect items, like for example "Mutated Creatures" at the Fairy Settlement. Will those quests be reset on Jun 27, the already collected quest items lost? Or do quest items fall into the category "Character Items" in your Server Merge Guide?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Conguero said:

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 during weekly maintenance Freya will be merged with Naia. With this date rapidly approaching we want to make sure players on both servers are aware of how they'll be affected by the process. First, it's important to note that the plan with this server merge is to transfer Freya characters and clans to Naia directly. Players already on Naia should therefore feel little impact beyond welcoming additional players to the community.

Our goal is to ensure that this process is as smooth and pain-free as possible for everyone, but especially for those of you with characters currently on Freya or Naia. Check out our guide to prepare yourself for this merge .

Having one side keeping the CHs and the other having them removed is a bit unfair if you ask me, mostly cause any Freya clan won't be able to get any CH anymore. What's the logic on that? Why not reset the CH in both servers to give the ability of a freya Clan to get one?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

Having one side keeping the CHs and the other having them removed is a bit unfair if you ask me, mostly cause any Freya clan won't be able to get any CH anymore. What's the logic on that? Why not reset the CH in both servers to give the ability of a freya Clan to get one?

Forget about everything, Naia will get priority as she has GM / ADMin Friends among others to keep the priority
GM has already done freya with merge of 3 servers, NAIA has priority in everything,
the best thing to do is give up or take the gm playing naia,
only that
good luck to all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xSpaWn said:

where is @mixa little baby tears? so sad that GC is over for you with this merge...

To show solidarity and to fulfill your needs here is some tears for you.

Last daily in GC I'm doing for about an week and not done jet.

Every day when I have time I go check if I can find free spot for Captive but all is full.

After merge I have two possibilities - to wait that every one level up including their boxes and power leveled avatars and go or to AF or Enchanted Valley to finish my quest in empty GC or  delete quest and forget about GC

Edited by SleepingPower
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

To show solidarity and to fulfill your needs here is some tears for you.

Last daily in GC I'm doing for about an week and not done jet.

Every day when I have time I go check if I can find free spot for Captive but all is full.

After merge I have two possibilities - to wait that every one level up including their boxes and power leveled avatars and go or to AF or Enchanted Valley to finish my quest in empty GC or  delete quest and forget about GC

well, before you all crybabies started whining about /nexttarget it was easier to get rid of afkers to take over their spot and complete one's quests.... not hating, just saying ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

Having one side keeping the CHs and the other having them removed is a bit unfair if you ask me, mostly cause any Freya clan won't be able to get any CH anymore. What's the logic on that? Why not reset the CH in both servers to give the ability of a freya Clan to get one?

You've farmed dead server for very very long time , I'm sure you have some adena to buy new one :D:D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Afum said:

You've farmed dead server for very very long time , I'm sure you have some adena to buy new one :D:D 

For me  (or anyone else) to buy a new one there has to be one on sale. In Freya there is barely any CH on sale so i imagine that's even worst in Naia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clan halls will be big problem after merge i bet in naia like in freya there is a lot of dead box clans who still keep their ch and after merge it will be impossible to get ch if you are from freya or some guys just will try to sell them for insane amount of money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Afum said:

You've farmed dead server for very very long time , I'm sure you have some adena to buy new one :D:D 

 

20 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

For me  (or anyone else) to buy a new one there has to be one on sale. In Freya there is barely any CH on sale so i imagine that's even worst in Naia.

 

2 hours ago, meskiukas said:

Clan halls will be big problem after merge i bet in naia like in freya there is a lot of dead box clans who still keep their ch and after merge it will be impossible to get ch if you are from freya or some guys just will try to sell them for insane amount of money.

There are several clan halls for sale on Naia...you just need to be prepared to pay the right price. 

 

Oh, also..... wts Navigatos clan name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rosebest said:

 

 

There are several clan halls for sale on Naia...you just need to be prepared to pay the right price. 

 

Oh, also..... wts Navigatos clan name.

that what i talk about the right price from few bills after merge will go way to high and probably will go lover not as fast as we freyas players want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2018 at 4:26 AM, SleepingPower said:

To show solidarity and to fulfill your needs here is some tears for you.

Last daily in GC I'm doing for about an week and not done jet.

Every day when I have time I go check if I can find free spot for Captive but all is full.

After merge I have two possibilities - to wait that every one level up including their boxes and power leveled avatars and go or to AF or Enchanted Valley to finish my quest in empty GC or  delete quest and forget about GC

then it seems that u like play on dead servers, go somewhere and find all free for u, dude, this is a pvp game, u want a spot ? pk those chars and take the spot (97% of the ppl making captives are in macro)

GC will not be the only area full dude, for sure will be also GOS/AF/ELVEN, and this will be the fun, or for u is so interesting port to all the posibble places and didnt find any char doing something ? 85% of the L2 map is dead, w/o chars killing mobs, dont cry now cuz the top areas of higher level will have competition

if u dont like this, u can go to a private server and for sure u will ahve all ur spots free

Edited by iDoomCraker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, meskiukas said:

Clan halls will be big problem after merge i bet in naia like in freya there is a lot of dead box clans who still keep their ch and after merge it will be impossible to get ch if you are from freya or some guys just will try to sell them for insane amount of money.

 

5 hours ago, meskiukas said:

that what i talk about the right price from few bills after merge will go way to high and probably will go lover not as fast as we freyas players want.

 

On 8/6/2018 at 4:23 PM, BurnCycle said:

For me  (or anyone else) to buy a new one there has to be one on sale. In Freya there is barely any CH on sale so i imagine that's even worst in Naia.

 

On 7/6/2018 at 6:39 PM, BurnCycle said:

Having one side keeping the CHs and the other having them removed is a bit unfair if you ask me, mostly cause any Freya clan won't be able to get any CH anymore. What's the logic on that? Why not reset the CH in both servers to give the ability of a freya Clan to get one?

Almost every day are at least 2 ppls shouting that sell clan lv 11 with CH on Naia, but seems that as real life, the ppl preffer start cry before even give a check ;) even on chronos u can find ppl who in the apst transfer to chronos and are selling clans with CH on naia.....

Edited by iDoomCraker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...