Can we get a real event?? please?

We all want some money of course, but ncsoft has a lot of it. This new event is the same as nothing for new players, please make a real free to play event so people can enjoy more the game!!

That's up with us guys, if we don't say anything they will come every time with those pay2win event.

Make L2 great again!

Its a real event.. giving you option to pay monies..

aside from that, its a real solo event.. catering to higher levels who at those levels already have the gear they are giving away...or better so they will stick it on their supports or sell at insane prices.. all good right ncsoft..

cause no way should a new player have top item... :puke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What do u want to get for lvl105 inst is still god revards... do u expect per 115 lvl inst they will get thones of greter jevels etc... imagine if they put lvl 105 better prizes so      all those bots thones ppl with 50 chars wuild farm that 24/7 and it would brake market...

This event is completly pathetic for begginers. Didnt you notice how many new players you have because of the pandemic? Aren't you intrested on making them stay for a long time? Why do you keep creating events for ppl who dont need it? You guys are losing money cuz you are focusing on high level players which represent a very small part of the players. 

The event is alright.You can finish the bracelet if you didn't have so far.Also if you dont want to spend any adena, you can get roses/cocktails/drag pots for 10 marks.I had no problem farming 120+ marks with less than average gear, so should you.

We just enter and stand there without doing anything. 10 minutes later we claim the lowest reward. SP is good and in 2 days we claim a rose. (107 exalted)

Idk, it doesn't feel like a nice event. It just widens the gap that already exists between us and nice geared players.

We started playing like 4 month ago more or less and already thinking 'bout leaving.

Unfortunately a "free" event, but it costs 5b to make the bracelet +10, if you can make 5,250 fragments in 30 days, to buy the bracelet and 10 scrolls. Looking at the prizes in the boxes, we can clearly see that the more equipped and "strong" the character, the better the prizes are. In other words, whoever is strong will always be, who is not or paid to be (payment) or never will be ... like a friend already said, "there is no free lunch" .... and they will not do it ... they want a great disparity between the top players and those who came in just to force payment.

Sad but true...and this may be the beginning of the end of lineage 2 or its decay time...

Edited by TheWonderWoman

I did the instance i 4 toons for testings, i'll be doing it on 2 only

goes like this for me

109 feoh, stage 2 dungeon (110) rank b 6250 points had some monsters buffing up tho

Gear (only the worth mentioning) = dark r99+10, +12 bloody buster, insanity talisman, aden cloak +7(3%m.crit), pve belt, ring creation,QA soul, atlas +12, orfen, istina magic neck, rad fore +5, d. shirt +5(normal one) vets mask +5, dyes +15 int, artifact +11% m skill power, buffs were the best i could for the 1st half like +10 sonatas, pom and cripling dance,(exalted 5 base)

105 feoh (exalted 3) close to same gear of the feoh above but no artif and dyes +9 int only, no atlas tho, dungeon stage 1( 105) rank b( 6000 points) 

107 feoh ( exalted 5) same as the above having the advantage of level, maybe i did something wrong in this guys here. rank B ( 6800 points)

110 Tyrr Dread ( exalted 6) bloody spear +12 aug 15% crit damage, bloody set r99 +10, jewels close to be same as the 109 feoh, pve belt, +10 elmore, aug pve 4.5%, rad autho +5 longin talism, +15 str dye, artifacts +19% p atk(combined value) no sure if i forgot something this is my bro's toon i'm using it not long ago. Dungeon stage 2(110) Rank B (6600 points) i bleeped up here a little only rosed up in the last 5 min maybe i could have done 7k points not sure i'll test more tomorrow  

57 minutes ago, TheWonderWoman said:

Unfortunately a "free" event, but it costs 5b to make the bracelet +10, if you can make 5,250 fragments in 30 days, to buy the bracelet and 10 scrolls. Looking at the prizes in the boxes, we can clearly see that the more equipped and "strong" the character, the better the prizes are. In other words, whoever is strong will always be, who is not or paid to be (payment) or never will be ... like a friend already said, "there is no free lunch" .... and they will not do it ... they want a great disparity between the top players and those who came in just to force payment.

Sad but true...and this may be the beginning of the end of lineage 2 or its decay time...

THISSSS TO MUCH

2 hours ago, poxy said:

We just enter and stand there without doing anything. 10 minutes later we claim the lowest reward. SP is good and in 2 days we claim a rose. (107 exalted)

Pro tip!

I've been wasting shots, ores and a rose to kill them and got 5 marks only lol, next time I'll just stand there and do nothing! xD

• Haha 1

Just for the heck of it I went in with my 107 Yul Ghost Sentinel alt. Equipment and specs: 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exalted armor and Cloak

Enchanted Exalted Thrower

+2 Noble Circlet Authority

30 day Boss Jewels with +12 Atlas Earring

1 Greater Ruby (30 Day), normal jewels level 3 emerald and opal, level 1 diamond

+4 Greater Kaliel Bracelet

Talisman Longing, Exalted Talisman

Dragon Shirt (not enchanted)

Emperor Cocktail buffs, Santiago Soup, Honey Beer, Shining Dragon Attribute pots, outside Prophecy buff which only lasts 5 minutes

Taurus agathion bracelet for BR

No artifact stones or boosts of any kind

All of my attack archer skills are enchanted to +12 (Impact, Multiple Arrow, Heavy Arrow Rain), except Pinpoint and Quickshot which are +13  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In short, I used a character with a basic setup. Most 105-107 people in game should have these items by now minimally; hopefully, better.

I entered Stage 1 the lowest level, got in range of mobs, which were widely spaced out across the room, played my favorite XP song ..the Ghetto Boys "My Mind Is Playing Tricks on Me", clicked on my macro, and watched the outcome.

The room starts off with normal mobs. When you kill them, they have a chance to turn into the Void or Doppler mobs. Both the normal mobs and Void/Doppler are hard to kill with the above equipment.  They also hit you pretty hard.

My first and only thought was that there was no way a support class with basic gear can do Rim. They won't be able to kill one of the normal mobs, let alone the Void/Doppler that appear after you kill that mob.

When the 10 minutes had expired, I scored ~2500, which was enough to earn me an award box. No strategy, no top gear, but I still got a chance to win a prize.

Having said that, I am sober to the reality that Stage 2 and Stage 3 where the really good prizes are can't be done by my 107 Yul alt in basic Exalted gear. 

Edited by Get2ThePoint

I'm totally shock. I (Archer) only manage to get a "D" ????!!!!!! in Stage 1.

My stuff not the top 5-10% gear....but............with.....

+14 Bloody bow (3 Top SA) , Talisman Insanity, Seven Sign, full +10 armor set, all mid-top grade jewel, Abundance talisman......+11 Legendary cloak, Super advance bracelet with 2 top agathion, +5 Noble Circlet Authority... more and more

I can see why a lot of players complain about this event. You can't blame them.

Which also mean my investment of USD$8-9k in this game came to nothing.

Edited by SayhaSeer

4 hours ago, BadJuJu said:

I do ok, but all I'm getting are fragments since event began. :( 

Reward boxes should be color coded by grade and top grade of S should give you 50% chance of getting a prize, not 100% chance of fragments.

All boxes are like this and the rewards listed are low chance, as a bonus eventually. The main reward are marks.

On 7/10/2020 at 5:01 AM, SayhaSeer said:

I'm totally shock. I (Archer) only manage to get a "D" ????!!!!!! in Stage 1.

My stuff not the top 5-10% gear....but............with.....

+14 Bloody bow (3 Top SA) , Talisman Insanity, Seven Sign, full +10 armor set, all mid-top grade jewel, Abundance talisman......+11 Legendary cloak, Super advance bracelet with 2 top agathion, +5 Noble Circlet Authority... more and more

I can see why a lot of players complain about this event. You can't blame them.

Which also mean my investment of USD$8-9k in this game came to nothing.

With this gear you should easily be getting S/A... You must be doing something terribly wrong to be getting Ds

2 hours ago, Via said:

What's there for him to get things wrong? U just port in and kill mob.

I've roughly or slightly better gear then him as a lvl 108 Archer. I'm also getting "D".....

Sounds like you guys learned to play the macro way, if that's your strategy, then D it will be.  That's not an insult, it's what I encounter when playing w/ a lot of newer toons.  Can't tell you how many times I hear "This would be great if we could macro it."   Maybe ask friends or clannies what they do, get advice from veteran players.  Also, what are you running for boosts/buffs? 

• Like 1

Yul 109 (Human MS) here:

- R110 Bloody Set +7

- R110 Limited +12 Bow (3Sa, lvl8 mostly)

- +11 Elmore Cloak

- Nurka Belt +5

- Radiant Circlet +5

- Some lvl3-4 Gems (Ruby lvl4)

- Lind earring, Atlas+12, Blessed Valakas, Tauti Ring, Paulina Ring

- Abu lvl 1, 7S, Insanity, 18 Venir, Exalted Crap

- 3 Agathion 5/6 lvl (Ari, Cancer and 750Coin one, waiting next lvl use the patk one)

- Greater Kaliel +5

- Dragon Shirt +5 (exalted one)

- Skills +7 to +16 mostly (pinpoint 16, tornado 16, rest lower)

- Forgotten Book lvl20 (patk)

- All Artifact slots full with random ones barely +2), one Pskill Power +11%, one pcrit +5%.

- +15 DEX/5CHA stats

Since event I make between 8k to 10.5k points at R110 at Rim with Rose, Dragon Pot, Honey Beer, POM + Crippling.

I could constant make 10k+ if I would buy additional items.

I leave it in macro for faster auto target rest I spam skills myself, do some jumps, select other mobs to bring them while killing those I am currently hitting, AOE when more mobs. Definitely 10mins without breaks spamming skills etc.

I enter always with BR from ISS (Sonatas 7mins) wait Elmore Cooldown once it is finished I use self buffed skills every 1 minute. Bigger mobs I debuff (Hex+7).

Waiting last week of event before opening boxes. 540 fragments so far.

A YUL GS 108 friend borrowed gear slightly better (Cloak+15) and some other artifacts, Abu lvl4 and he did 10k easily with same potions+buffs.

Unless you run even stronger gear, the R110 Rim S-grade should be easy by then.

So far: R105 (S), R110 (4xA, 2xS)

On 2020.07.13. at 7:42 AM, Via said:

What's there for him to get things wrong? U just port in and kill mob.

I've roughly or slightly better gear then him as a lvl 108 Archer. I'm also getting "D".....

Dunno what u guys are doing? Could it be that both of u are doing 110 instance instead of 105?

I do 105 instance on 107 archer and get c grade. My gear is bloody r99 bow+8, Elmore cloak+7, octa  warrior ring, blessed aq, atlas earing +12, the rest are twilight paulina jewels, dex+15 dyes, artifact set lvl2 (all artifacts +0), dex head gear, LVL 3 brooch jewels, longing talisman, venir LVL 9, kaliel bracelet+3, veterans mask+4, dragon shirt+2,exalted set, exalted seed bracelet, cancer agathion +3, some +5/+10 skills (most are still not enchanted all). I use dc buffs and all the free pots from daylies. I use single target skills. 

Edited by medustheorchater
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 2:31 AM, Degus said:

Sounds like you guys learned to play the macro way, if that's your strategy, then D it will be.  

I use a macro for my 109 archer. I get S all the time for Stage 2. So we can't blame macro alone necessarily.

It always comes back to same things. How did ppl build their archers? Or more correctly, where are they in terms of their archer build?

Rim Kamaloka is made to challenge even top characters who have everything maxed out, i.e., ++++ limited bows or Stage 1 Dragon/Curse weapons, triple stat dyes + with Power or P. Skill Crit. Damage boosts, +18 Elmore Cloaks, 5-6 Greater Jewels, +6 through +10 artifacts, God jewels,  +5 or more Shilen weapon stones, etc. They had to make the mobs hard. Anyone with average or even above average equipment should not be upset. You are doing best you can with what you have. Keep improving your character. One day it won't be as hard.

5 hours ago, Mystikal said:

I use a macro for my 109 archer. I get S all the time for Stage 2. So we can't blame macro alone necessarily.

It always comes back to same things. How did ppl build their archers? Or more correctly, where are they in terms of their archer build?

Rim Kamaloka is made to challenge even top characters who have everything maxed out, i.e., ++++ limited bows or Stage 1 Dragon/Curse weapons, triple stat dyes + with Power or P. Skill Crit. Damage boosts, +18 Elmore Cloaks, 5-6 Greater Jewels, +6 through +10 artifacts, God jewels,  +5 or more Shilen weapon stones, etc. They had to make the mobs hard. Anyone with average or even above average equipment should not be upset. You are doing best you can with what you have. Keep improving your character. One day it won't be as hard.

I wish everyone have had understood this. Total bullseye.