1 EXTRA WEEK of EXP EVENT as Compensation

I propose to have 1 extra week of exp event as Compensation of Mass dc/randoms dc/server lag/melee atk lag.

A lot of ppl lose time of exp runes, 1hr instance, party cakes, exp boosts  etc cuz this problems

i think there is not problem that @Juji @Hime put 1 extra week, having on mind that on previous exp event we also experiment this issues and u give us 1 week more as compensation 

2 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

I propose to have 1 extra week of exp event as Compensation of Mass dc/randoms dc/server lag/melee atk lag.

A lot of ppl lose time of exp runes, 1hr instance, party cakes, exp boosts  etc cuz this problems

i think there is not problem that @Juji @Hime put 1 extra week, having on mind that on previous exp event we also experiment this issues and u give us 1 week more as compensation 

Why server must to compensate something if it not server problem? Compensation ask from your internet provider - or better change living country to country where good internet.

Im not have dc. Not have lag. So why need to lie?

6 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Why server must to compensate something if it not server problem? Compensation ask from your internet provider - or better change living country to country where good internet.

Im not have dc. Not have lag. So why need to lie?

We can say the same about you.....unfortunatly you cant change your brain even if you change country..............

• Like 3

I have no issues with ISP and out of my 4 accounts on 2 pcs one will randomly dc for no reason.  Depending on which it is it could wipe the party.  Then trying to get back there is a que.

I can be sitting there watching my toon not touching the keyboard and my macro just randomly turns off.  If wasn't there guess what I would die.

These all seem to be server side issues not ISP issues lol

1 hour ago, Tora said:

We can say the same about you.....unfortunatly you cant change your brain even if you change country..............

Im using ironic - becouse people not right. If in some areas problem with internet - its not mean that its server problem. Its just this people problem. So it not reason to ask admins longer xp even for this. Event can be extented for other reason.

All the time in past if I was geting dc or lag - its was USA internet or server problem (and very sometimes my internet provider ). Now not have no 1 dc more then 1 year... So... about what we here talking?

38 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Im using ironic - becouse people not right. If in some areas problem with internet - its not mean that its server problem. Its just this people problem. So it not reason to ask admins longer xp even for this. Event can be extented for other reason.

All the time in past if I was geting dc or lag - its was USA internet or server problem (and very sometimes my internet provider ). Now not have no 1 dc more then 1 year... So... about what we here talking?

so chronos was with queue many days and full of lag cuz our internet provider or cuz the country where we live, nice to know, u have a nice logic

or also was almost impsobile break barrier from open field raidbosses  cuz the atk melee lag, but probably its also problem of our internet provider or country

come on, if u will not write something smart, go to spam another posts :)

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

So in past was USA internet or server problem for you,for others must be necessarily theyr provider or they have to change country right??I'll tell you 1 more time they have problem with losing packets sent.......but seems useless try to explain this.

15 / 5000

• Like 1

I agree to extend at least 1 more week to compensate for the random disconnects. It's definitely not ISP problem if people's brains are smart enough to know how to check it and not shooting their mouths away just because they want to feel good about themselves. In other mmorpgs, they compensate for the loss of time during server maintenance as well which should be done here too since we paid for the time of prestige pack and destiny packs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tora said:

So in past was USA internet or server problem for you,for others must be necessarily theyr provider or they have to change country right??I'll tell you 1 more time they have problem with losing packets sent.......but seems useless try to explain this.

15 / 5000

sorry to ask, but you mean the server drops packets before they are sent?

My question is: Why 1 week ?
 Why not all weeks ?

So our vitality is at 300 % we have a buff " regular dish"  , 1 exp rune 200 % that i buy and of vital rune + pots from from event that i buy . ok fine.
I'm making exp it is great. Now lets ask ourselfs the following :
If this is good exp , how much was the "exp nerf" that has been applied not long ago?  

This event will end , what then? 

P.S. adena nerf -> ppl buying prestige? Good call guys ...  

• Thanks 1