[Completed] Unscheduled Live Maintenance: Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hime

1 minute ago, frankznbeanz said:

if i see one more bleepin moron ask about compensation at this time im gonna lose my damn mind, let these guys worry bout the bleep server that cant opperate correctly. a year from now when its said and fix then ask about the compensation, UNTIL then cancel your prestige and enjoy the view from town

dion theme is my jam

14 minutes ago, Juji said:

With all due respect its been a good deal of time since this was tested if these were the last time it was tested right? The issue was still present in 2019 during these times. Not nearly as bad as it is now but it was present and has continued to decline since that point. Your list was quite comprehensive but has that all been tested recently? Or was the above just a master list of everything tested since lag has been an issue for the last 2 years or so? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, frankznbeanz said:

if i see one more bleepin moron ask about compensation at this time im gonna lose my damn mind, let these guys worry bout the bleep server that cant opperate correctly. a year from now when its said and fix then ask about the compensation, UNTIL then cancel your prestige and enjoy the view from town

Probably u didnt spent a cent on it, u play for free so enjoy it, those who pay are in the position to ask for compensation, when u pay for a product it suposed that u can actually use it.

42 minutes ago, Juji said:

Here is a list of temporary solutions we have tried in the past to address the latency issue on top of other backend optimizations, network adjustments, and hardware upgrades:

• Disabled Auto Hunting 
  • Auto-hunting targeting speed changes
  • NPC spawn times increased in Timed Hunting Zones
  • Timed Hunting Zone UI disabled
  • NPC spawn times increased in following field zones:
    • Altar of Evil
    • Pavel Ruins
    • Archaic Laboratory
    • Garden of Genesis
    • Guillotine Fortress
    • Seed of Hellfire
    • Land of Chaos
    • Plunderous Plains
  • Ranking system logic changed
  • Ranking system disabled
  • Character creation disabled
  • Restricted server capacity
  • Auto-kick for dead AFK characters logged for 60 minutes
  • Instant HP Potion logic changed
  • Attack speed logic changed for Dual Weapons

1 question :D you guys replace all hardware? or still have something that old?

LOL, if we keep having this Exp event going for us, that is GREAT, that and FREE stuff 100% Great, these guys/girls not asking for stuff is the people in Giran/Aden in buy/sell shops LOL Exp event Pots/7-day Runes/GM Buffs/ Compensation don't help them.... Us people Buying NCoins and using Cakes and DCing from using them... 100% need compensation!! Tools!

Need MORE ❤️  !! People

GM's need people that know what they are doing 😛

• Like 2

Hello Hime & Juji, thank you for that you are trying all posibilites 👍. I understand that its not easy task. Would we know if this high latency, aor lag, or whatever we say, are eavn on other servers ? Korea, Japan or so on ? Or this problem is exist only on our servers, acording of your comunication with main NC team ?

the likely problem is that you guys keep removing programming for whatever reason to make it different than the original programming from south korea.

why exactly is this done? is it ncwest telling you to do it? cause, i would love to have the p atk boost back on mentee buff, and would love the enchant rate raised to what korea has.

• Like 2

@Juji @Hime
Hello, I hope you are aware that some players take advantage of their powerful PCs and use multiple accounts with virtual machines. many of those players use them to leave characters seated and macro / target greedy chest. they used the sound alarm system to when the chest appears and jump to their box character. I hope you take the matter into consideration since I find it serious.

• Like 1

Hello Juji ,Hime

You missed one of the main things to test. Start ban all scripters. When server is up, all cameras are logged on second 1 !!! How is possible.... time to think where problem is.

Thank you!

At events: Buy, buy, buy!

In bugs and problems: You need to be patient, we've only been 3 years trying to fix this.

There are pirate servers that are able to offer much better services than yours, many people are still here because you are the "Official"

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Juji said:

Os servidores estão ativos agora!

The problem is in the excessive amount of monsters and request inside your server, if you decrease about 30% of mobs and do the same in the server's capacity, make sure that the problem will be solved, it is a lot of box farming at the same time.

...  in my opinion all problems its just Mentor (referral) sistem... This sistem must to be for help new people - but it fact 99% its "farm" boxes for cirklet scrolls and xp pots... Just switch off Mentor revard - and will be 2x (or more) less game trafik... In other servers this its ok - need to pay foe every acc - but in Naia/Cronos --> people log how much can this boxes... becouse its free...  Im sure some people login 50-100... And all the time the same story - xp event  = milions mentes... 

So plan:

1. swich off mentor sistem.

2. we see that lag disappear.

3. send me revard for right propose - for example dw 3 weapon. and maybe something more - i donk know what i want  :)

and its only 1 way... today or tomorrow this will be done...