Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Hime

1 hour ago, C4RAJO said:

From the black craftsman you can make the change to set light

evento-cambiar-armor.jpg

Most NPC trades ignore equipped Items... if it is in your main inventory, then you might have wrong selection, click the exchange tab to only display eligible trades(all required items available) 

• Like 1

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, C4RAJO said:

From the black craftsman you can make the change to set light

evento-cambiar-armor.jpg

You may need to unequip your Eternal Leather Gloves.

5 hours ago, SnowBoard said:

I'm unable to exchange my dark armor part to bloody.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567025583972810793/834434696996716614/unknown.png

You need to remove the augment from the armor before you can exchange. 

3 hours ago, Lunastariel said:

What happened to the change full set r99 dark/bloody to opposite option for 2 bloody armor and 2 dark armor stones + adena? Ninja removed?

@Hime @Juji

It was a typo for the full set option, which does not exist.

2 hours ago, MrsDuduS said:

@Juji @Hime are exp bonuses the same as before maintenance? You said exp event settings are extended for 1 more week but something in it changed. Can you check it please?

The server settings were extended by one week. What did end today was the timed hunting zone boosts from the Spring Boost event (e.g. 2x monster XP gain for Storm Isle).

@Juji So  any advice other than contacting support regarding my matter?

Tried to apply code, stated i had no chars AT ALL (Empty List for even server).

Then i went on my other account.. there it said Giran.. where i DONT have anything :(

So would really like to resolve this asap.. since had plans to buy some NCoins to use.. but how can i even consider buying when this comes up?

• L2 Team
43 minutes ago, NejJim said:

@Juji So  any advice other than contacting support regarding my matter?

Tried to apply code, stated i had no chars AT ALL (Empty List for even server).

Then i went on my other account.. there it said Giran.. where i DONT have anything :(

So would really like to resolve this asap.. since had plans to buy some NCoins to use.. but how can i even consider buying when this comes up?

It would only show "no characters" if the account you used to login was not the same as your regular account. Are you applying the L2ANNIVERSARY17 Code or the CLASSICANNVERSARY17 Code? They are not interchangeable and are server type specific.

5 hours ago, Juji said:

It would only show "no characters" if the account you used to login was not the same as your regular account. Are you applying the L2ANNIVERSARY17 Code or the CLASSICANNVERSARY17 Code? They are not interchangeable and are server type specific.

wow.. im really tired that missed that.. so sorry to been troubled you, thx for correcting my mistake :D

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

@Jujiis the best and being very patient with us.  Please don't give up on us.  The world is harsh yes but there is still good people around.  :)  lol.

Considering with all the crybabies around.. i wouldnt blame any of the staff, for throwing in the towel :P

Although.. just want to say that creds to you ppl that still have the server up. Was really surprised you were and had a chock coming back after 8 year break.

I figure with the crybabies around.. most effort is put on who to listen too.. and who to ignore :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Juji said:

The code works for L2, as long as you have some toons in the account

• Like 2

Okay okay, this may come as a surprise, but this time I have to say:

WELL DONE NCWEST, WELL DONE @Juji !

- Server/lag still not perfect, but its obvious you're working on it and it already improves a lot (on some days, some other days still meh).

- XP event was great, bonus settings were great, extra XP week is great, the free boots are as compensation are very welcome, the VIT 7 Day rune is very good.

I havent said this in a long time. WELL DONE, NCW !

PS: I enjoy doing "thank you" posts much more than complaining. And the chance for another perma-ban for me is also much lower. Win/Win, keep this pace!

PPS: Still few wishes are left of course:
1) ban bots (Greedy Chests, farm bots, auto rezz bots, auto BSOE bots, PVP helpers)
2) If you bring any re-accuring events, like the current artifacts: Lower prices! Each time any promo hits the store again, price should be lowered. Close the gear gab step by step.
3) Lower all Store prices in general to better compete with Euro-Servers and bring back more players while at the same time lowering the need for everyone to have multiple farm chars.
4) change Greedy Chest mechanic. Chest should spawn as a quest mob after killing a regular mob. I know the contra (less control over influx on the market). The pro outweights it easily.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, VirtualEvis said:

every 2 hours dc we cant play like this do something!!

Send me your character name and the time of the DC. We are investigating the cause.

19 minutes ago, vallon said:

Is anyone else still seeing the Melee lag?  My toon has slowed to a crawl.  In addition, there are so many players on the server, you can't target anything that is not already been hit by several people. 

It is still happening, but we are sending the data to Dev daily with videos and feedback.

El 21/4/2021 a las 3:49, Anak dijo:
  • Se agregará una compensación adicional el viernes 23 de abril para los jugadores que hayan comprado un paquete de prestigio o un paquete de destino desde el 8 de marzo hasta el 20 de abril (elegible solo antes del aviso de mantenimiento).
    • Paquete de accesorios raros (30 días) [No comerciable]

where would i have to look for it