Some Info About Dragon Shirt Life Stones

51 minutes ago, dentino1975 said:

I'm curious, if the macro bar is off, the next target is off, how is it possible that you are killing and farming? good day

95% of server is using macro keyboard/mouse or need ban all server.... and btw officially ncwest told that is Allowed...lorddragnil you dont need hide the truth xD

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

95% of server is using macro keyboard/mouse or need ban all server.... and btw officially ncwest told that is Allowed...lorddragnil you dont need hide the truth xD

lol, nobody hide out 🕵️

I am too old and lazy to play without keyboard. Let the robot press keys.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

no NCWest Staff ever said it was allowed in the way you suggest so stop the false information

yes you can use mouse and/or keyboard macro's when you're at PC but when afk it's banneable, you go ask any NC staff if it's allowed to use non-ingame macro's for afk automated game play and watch their answer - just cause NC suck at enforcing their rules doesn't mean it's legalized.

watch what happens when you report players who use automated mouse pixel macro's for auto ress or port to Toi for give buffs and then auto port out on a loop.. those players will get ban, just requires others to report them which imho is a flawed and abusive system - it should be NC GM team to step up their game to deal with such blatant cheating.

don't get me wrong every player would love to use out of game macro's that way but most of us don't want to risk getting banned over it.

@Hime @LIME @Juji when will you guys actually make that abundantly clear in the UELA so ppl can stop pretend it's legal ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

to be more clear: I do find fault with NCWest staff in that they do not have a clear policy on their forums for their Moderators/Community team to make that point abundantly clear every time someone makes a post asking about it's legality or pretends it's legal usage for afk game play as this causes and/or encourages wrong player behavior who when reported/get banned may not even be aware they broke the rules.

ignorance is not really an excuse but how hard is it to be more transparent about the rules around mouse/keyboard etc macro's if only to lower the amount of tickets/petitions on "why did you ban my account" etc. to your Support team

it's better to Educate then to Punish players won't you agree ?

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Draecke said:

to be more clear: I do find fault with NCWest staff in that they do not have a clear policy on their forums for their Moderators/Community team to make that point abundantly clear every time someone makes a post asking about it's legality or pretends it's legal usage for afk game play as this causes and/or encourages wrong player behavior who when reported/get banned may not even be aware they broke the rules.

ignorance is not really an excuse but how hard is it to be more transparent about the rules around mouse/keyboard etc macro's if only to lower the amount of tickets/petitions on "why did you ban my account" etc. to your Support team

it's better to Educate then to Punish players won't you agree ?

Just a bit of curiosity... If i keep my keys pressed from F1 to F8 with masking tape, that isnt different from a simply macro of my mouse. so, should ill be banned using masking tape? 

I think if im afk, is my responsability if something goes wrong and lose "something" in game.

I asked this to GMs in the past and they said something like "You can use macro from kb/mouse, but you cant use things that cant be make it with a normal kb/mouse". from that i understand:

I cant use intelligence, something like: if ur hp is lower than X then do something.

This is an Old game and ppl who is playing are 30+, ofc anyone have time to play 8hrs daily like some of us did in the past haha. Macros AFK are a helpful tool for all of us. 

16 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

All here 

》》》-------------- ♡♡♡ --------------->>>

It would  be nice if you could chose the argument you want , instead of  just  another gambling itme.

I never  knew  that playing a video  game will require so much gambiling 😂 , I knew  gambling was bad and I was trying  to avoid it.

1 hour ago, Feryl said:

Just a bit of curiosity... If i keep my keys pressed from F1 to F8 with masking tape, that isnt different from a simply macro of my mouse. so, should ill be banned using masking tape? 

I think if im afk, is my responsability if something goes wrong and lose "something" in game.

I asked this to GMs in the past and they said something like "You can use macro from kb/mouse, but you cant use things that cant be make it with a normal kb/mouse". from that i understand:

I cant use intelligence, something like: if ur hp is lower than X then do something.

This is an Old game and ppl who is playing are 30+, ofc anyone have time to play 8hrs daily like some of us did in the past haha. Macros AFK are a helpful tool for all of us. 

nah that's a simple thing, the basic macro's aren't the real issue and you wont get banned for such

there's a clear difference though between simple macro's and the advanced ones that some players use for auto sign oly or auto accept ress or port to certain instance zone to give buffs and auto port out on a loop - those type of macro's are banneable

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Feryl said:

The macro's we talking about, (and you know this) won't continue to work if you tape the key down.  Macro in macro, several different macro's running at the same time, that's not allowed.  But I agree, NC really needs to say SOMETHING on this.   How the hell do you accept rez thru macro?

Only think i came up w/ is having your mouse click the area repeatedly where the "accept rez" icon would pop up if you die.  But that seems like it would cause other issues unless once again, running more then 1 macro at a time which can't be done alone in game.  Maybe an iss that just stands there and buffs but...... Shoot me a pm to clear my mind if ya would, you have my word I won't share, but it sounds 100% not legit as is. 

• L2 Team

Hello All,

There seems to be some confusion regarding the use of third party programs and what can/cannot be automated. Any gameplay functions that are not already automated through our auto-hunting or fishing systems are prohibited to be fully automated with third party software including keyboard macros. 

We do not permit the use of any third-party software, tools, or programs that interact with the Services that give one player an unintended, unnatural, or unfair advantage over another player. Such prohibited third-party software, tools, or programs include those that alter Game-balance in favor of one player over another, automate actions within the Services, promote unattended gameplay, or have an adverse effect on other users of the Services. Prohibited third-party programs will be determined at our sole discretion.

43 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

There seems to be some confusion regarding the use of third party programs and what can/cannot be automated. Any gameplay functions that are not already automated through our auto-hunting or fishing systems are prohibited to be fully automated with third party software including keyboard macros. 

We do not permit the use of any third-party software, tools, or programs that interact with the Services that give one player an unintended, unnatural, or unfair advantage over another player. Such prohibited third-party software, tools, or programs include those that alter Game-balance in favor of one player over another, automate actions within the Services, promote unattended gameplay, or have an adverse effect on other users of the Services. Prohibited third-party programs will be determined at our sole discretion.

i do not want to poke the bear per se, but can you define what "interact" means in the above statement you gave? 

MKB software doesnt "interact" with the game service, it would need to read a packet that contains information about the service to break this policy?  This is what a bot does, not macro software that simply mimics keyboard strokes.

since you finally gave a formal response to the issue, even if slightly vague, i hope you can clarify the above word's meaning as it would provide some much needed clarity for all of us.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

So what you're saying is, this stuff is allowed (check attached links)? Because if it is, then I guess no one has anything to worry about, since there's no way any of the stuff we see in the 2 vids are in-game macros only. 
https://youtu.be/VjVnv4MMbPo
https://youtu.be/LO7jJf5GzFw

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

When are you going to make the in-game macros not suck? %c doesn't work and if they ran any slower they wouldn't run at all.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Prohibited third-party programs will be determined at our sole discretion.

Summarized player A is using 3rd party tool and is liked by the GM stuff and therefore does not get banned. Played B is less liked by the GM stuff and therefore does get banned.

Inconsistency on his glory. Instead of giving a 100% list of which tools are prohibited.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Your answer was not good, it was too vague, I can think a thousand things with that.

I'll give examples, there are mice with macros to speed up the server uses, that is, the mouse has a software that when clicking a button presses the keys on your keyboard in an accelerated way, making your character use more powers and less time, however, there are programs that do the same function, I won't mention the name, but it's just a macro that you select the window that will be used and it can work on the computer, it doesn't change the client, it doesn't inject anything or anything like that.
It's also worth remembering that, we know very well that a bot tool that automates the char is prohibited, but what fits in automation? Why if it's things like scripts, auto ress, auto assist, stuff like that, I understand, but macro software, it's forbidden too? If it is, why don't you do anything with the mouse, 95% of the server uses mouse macros on the server, because if you say now that it is okay to use a mere mouse macro, I will assume that it is also possible to use a program macro.

really why do ppl have to ask this question when it's pretty much obvious this is about the more advanced macro's like those that ppl use to auto accept resurrection while afk or logs chars to sign up for Oly / CoC fully automated & afk  or have chars port to places / instances to give buffs and port out on a loop while afk etc etc

basically if you're doing stuff now with smart out of game macro's that you used to do with zR in the past then you know the answer ;)

• Like 2